001 – Cuteness has a price
4.6k 24 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Welcome to the world of Lewdowind, Your second life has begun] 

"What, when did my first life end!?" I said. "What!!... Are t-these....... Breasts?"

I tried to scream, but only cute sounds came out of my mouth. 

*Cute screaming intensifies*

[Demon Lord System Activated]

"HUH, WHAT WAS THAT!?" I said. I wasn't going crazy. For a second I saw neon red letters in my field of view. 

There was no response.

"Get me out of this hellhole, anyone, please," I shouted.

[Hellblast Activated]

A tiny flame appeared on my palms and then extinguished itself when it struck the cold stone slab. 

"Maybe I can use this spell to break out of here," I thought "haha I am a genius."

"HELLBLAST."

[Out of mana]

*Cute screams of pain intensify*

"How long will it take for my mana to refill?" I asked. Sure, it can't be that long. Even low-level characters in all the video games that I played had a minimum regeneration rate. 

[Estimated time of mana recovery: 734 hours]

*Cute screaming intensifies*

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid," I kept hitting my head against the stone slab until I bled. 

[WARNING, HP IS DROPPING BELOW HEALTHY THRESHOLDS] 

After knocking myself half unconscious, I received another notification. 

[Passive blood completed, Mana fully restored]

"Excellent," I said.

Before I wasted my last chance of leaving this tomb, I needed to look at my skills. 

[Skill Menu: ON]

Excellent, it was enough for me to think about something for the system to activate. My core skills were rather lacking. 

Strength 1
Dexterity 3
Constitution 1
Intelligence 5
Wisdom 2
Charisma 3

No wonder I struggled to leave this place. "Hmm, if I move this one here, and this one there, and then apply my three free points here."

Strength 1
Dexterity 1
Constitution 1
Intelligence 4
Wisdom 1
Charisma 10

It seems they cap the skills at ten. 

[Warning, once you advance to level 2, your stats will be locked forever]

Ha, the system must never have met a min-maxed before. Let's see, I had a Chaotic Evil alignment, My passive skills allow me to regenerate mana by drinking and bathing in blood. I could roll to tame creatures and NPCs that I perceived as lower entities than myself. I unlock the Elven night vision at Level 2. This seems like a fun build. Enter the cute demon lord. 

Hellblast 1

I can allocate eight points per level to each optional skill, or spend two points to unlock a new one. This seems like a tough choice, all the other level one spells seem like trash. I know exactly what to do. 

Hellblast 9

Yes, that seems about right. Now if only I could find the option to change my gender back to male. Well, I guess that for right now, being a cute glass cannon will do. 

"HELLBLAST."

The fireball completely obliterated the tomb, and I broke free. When I stepped out, I found myself in a cave. Whoever wrote this game was rather cheesy. A variety of weird crystals illuminated the cave. I took a good luck at myself; my skin was extremely pale, I was barefoot. I didn't feel any underwear or garments under my black nightgown. Was I supposed to be awaiting the kiss of a prince to wake up? 

I had too many questions I wanted to ask, but then I heard a grunt, followed by a death rattle. It seems a fight had broken out in the cave, not quite far from where I was buried. 

Upon running through the cave, I heard the voice of a middle-aged man. "Was he a bandit?" I thought. 

"Kid, you only have yourself to blame for this." He said. 

I didn't know who he was talking to, but I felt the sudden urge to ruin his plans. "Am I being influenced by my alignment?" 

"HELLBLAST."

I kept blasting like a madman; I didn't know who I was fighting, why, or where, or how many. But by the time I ran out of mana, about twenty bodies laid roasted on the floor. 

"Anyone alive?" Oh well, it seems I probably killed everyone, including the person I meant to save. I started laughing, I didn't mean to, I was not a cruel person but I couldn't help myself. 

[Congratulations, you are now level 2]

"FUUUCK."

Oh well, I'll deal with this issue later. I was about to leave when I heard a grunt. 

"Huh?" I got closer to the sound, It was a boy, he was badly burned, but somehow he survived. He looked as if he had recently graduated high school.

[WARNING, THE HERO HAS BEEN DETECTED, WARNING]

"This pathetic kid was the hero? Ha, he seems more like a low-level rat," I said. "Today, I will destroy the hero, tomorrow, the world," My smirk suddenly looked evil. 

He rolled up and stared at me. I don't blame him if he confused me with an angel. My pale skin and vampire wings gave an aura worthy of heaven. 

"HELLBLAST."

[OUT OF MANA]

I guess I will have to resort to more primitive methods. 

"DIE, DIE, DIE," I started stomping his face with my smelly feet. "DIE AT MY FEET, YOU PIG."

I kept stomping him until I ran out of stamina and I was all sweaty. 

"Excellent, with the hero gone, this is my world to conquer," I said. 

I then tried to leave the cave, when suddenly.

[HERO TAMED SUCEFULLY]

[HERO HAS JOINED YOUR PARTY]

[HERO PASSIVE SKILL ACTIVATED: HAREM]

"W-what!?"

My heart suddenly started pounding. 

I felt someone lift me up. It was the Hero; he was now carrying me in his arms.

"You are so cute," He said, staring at me with his bright blue eyes. 

I-

I-

The air suddenly felt extremely hot, I was burning. 

"What's your name?" He asked. 

I-

"M-My name," I said. I realized that I spent too much time staring at his dirty blonde hair and I was dripping saliva from my lips. 

"I AM STRAIGHT, " I told myself. 

I slapped the hero. "Put me down, idiot," I said. The hero did as ordered.

"My name is... Lilith." I turned around so he wouldn't see me blush. "Common, don't betray me now, mind over body." 

"Come with me, Lilith," He said. "I need to do a quest in the town nearby, I'll buy you shoes and clothes if you come with me." 

W-what, but he is supposed to be my slave. Why does he still have free will?

[Taming skills: 0] 

Oh, I have yet to unlock more taming skills, well in that case. 

"I'll go with you under one condition," I said. The Hero looked confused. "Carry me all the way there."

He lifted me up and carried me in one of his shoulders as if I was his loot.

"Hey, Hey, don't be a brute," I demanded, but he ignored me. On the way to the town, I fell asleep. Shit, I should've put more points into constitution. 

78