002 – Power to command!
3.4k 8 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hero never asked what I was doing at the cave, nor did he ask questions about my horns, wings, or suspiciously looking tail. He instead was more interested in knowing if I knew how to cook or clean.

"I am not your mom, stupid," I murmured. But of course he didn't hear that. He only heard me yawn and fall asleep, or so he thought. 

While he carried me through the forest, I moved one finger and opened my skills. I had unlocked a passive skill after reaching level two. 

Elven night vision.  Unlike regular night vision, this skill also allows you to detect magic traps.

I didn't unlock any stat points, but the system gave me five skill points to spend. It was already too late to be anything but a glass cannon. I taped the imaginary screen lightly. 

Hellblast  (9 + 3)

With my remaining two skill points, let's see... Hmm... I moved my finger rapidly, and the screen scrolled faster than what it took me to read the letters. This system is sensible..... Now, where are the taming skills? I kept scrolling. Oh, is that a list of succubus related skills? Hehe peeking a bit won't do me any harm.  

Drops of blood fell from my nose straight into the hero's back. All the succubus traits are trash, I ain't risking my life for a stupid meme build. On that same very moment, as we traveled through a cleared field next to the forest. The chosen Hero, dressed in his legendary armor and carrying the cutest demon lord in the land, along with the thread of prophecy and future of the world in his back - tripped on a fucking peddle. 

I screamed. Closed my eyes and prepared for the imminent impact by reaching towards the sky. 

The Hero, either through cheer luck or overpowered stats, regained his balance as he nosedived the grass and fell only into one of his knees. 

When I opened my eyes, the system popped into my face. 

[Let it flow, skill unlocked] 

Did I just-

The system didn't close....

Is that an innuendo for-

(Succubus) Let it flow. Whenever you make eye contact with a man, a mental fortitude check will determine the fate of his underwear. Advanced variations of this skill influence females as well.

*Cute screaming intensifies*

"Hey Lillith, you are awake...." He said. "Well, that is awkward." 

"Huh!?" 

That's when I noticed. When we fell, the Hero's hand had conveniently made its way into my ass. 

"S-stup-" 

My brain did not reboot until we made it into the village. When I woke up, I found myself inside of a potato sack. I was still just wearing my black nightgown, so that was a start. But whoever tied my feet and hands did so with some fancy fabric. I tried to scream, but my mouth was gagged as well. 

"I am going to murder whoever did this!"

I started biting away, but the fabric didn't budge. 

[Legendary item detected]

THE HERO DID THIS!? 

W-what is he p-planning to do.... 

Is he... going to... 

I-

I AM STRAIGHT


I woke up after the sack I was in slammed against someone. "Huh?"

Then it happened again... and again... We were going up some stairs. I heard a door open. The door got slammed close. I along with the sack fell and bounced in something soft. It was a bed.

Then I heard something heavy fall onto a wooden floor. The Hero was removing his armor. 

"Oh, nonono."

The potato sack suddenly flipped, and I fell out of it, into the soft covers of the bed. Is this how it ends for me? Why is the Hero doing this! I mean.. not that I would resist, with those musc-

I AM STRAIGH-

Our eyes met. His blue eyes stared at me, not with lust. But with confusion.... Huh!?

He was still wearing his armor. The Hero got closer and freed me from my bondage. 

"W-what is the meaning of this!" I said. Regaining my composure and sitting on my feet. 

"Lilith, when we entered the town, you were in some sort of trance and all the men who made eye contact with you.... well.... let's just say their wives weren't happy...." 

"Oh-" 

"So I had to subdue you, stuff you into a bag, and then I went shopping," He said. "Speaking of that, look at what I bought you."

The hero opened a chest that had fallen into the floor. He pulled clothing item after clothing item. 

"Why don't you wear this," He said. Holding a maid outfit in his hands. 

"IS NOT HAPPENING."

"Well... how about this," He pulled an outfit even more outrageous than the last.

"NOPE,"

The hero kept pulling outfit after outfit, every single one of them as perverted as the last. It took hours until eventually, by luck, he showed me a modest, black dress that made me look like the relative of a duke. Perfect. The Hero also bought me some underwear and a fancy pair of black leather boots, platted in steel. If I were to step on him with these boots, I think I might be able to break his balls. Maybe he even was into that. 

"You can leave to your room now," I said, "I am sleepy."  

The Hero just smiled. "Lilith, after buying all those clothes," He said, "I only had money left for this room." 

I did my best to fall asleep. But then the hero hugged me as if I was a pillow. I thought that was the end of it, but then he started pressing his weight against my body. I tried breaking free from his grasp, but my body refused. I turned into an oven. He crept his hand across my leg until he reached my thigh. Dangerous thoughts raced through my mind. He stopped for a second and then his hand made it underneath my gown. 

[HELLBLAST]

The room lit in flames. Glass shattered. Like a cyclone, the Hero along with all of his items got violently blasted out of the 2nd floor. When I woke up the following morning, he was sleeping on the wooden floor, with his still toasted underwear. 

"Yeah, that's right, bitch." I thought. 

65