003 – The Dungeon Sovereign [+18] [Tentacles]
5.6k 18 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To think that the hero wanted to force himself into me. He didn't seem to care that I hadn't taken a shower in two days, nor that I am still wearing the same stupid nightgown. What a perv.

I stood up to take a shower. But when my toes touched the cold wooden floor, leaving the bed didn't seem like a good idea anymore. I looked back at the hero who laid on that same very floor. He might be sick in the head, but I can't just leave him to sleep like that. 

I grabbed a blanket and made my way to him. After I covered the hero, my cheeks smiled on their own. I was not expecting anything in return. This good deed originated directly from my soul. 

"Boobs," He said. 

My smile was gone.

Once I was done stepping on him. I went to the restroom. The door didn't have a lock, but I didn't mind. Once I closed the door, I threw my nightgown onto the floor and walked towards the bathtub. 

"Hmm, I guess this will do."

.....

"Eh, this Inn doesn't have cold water!?" 

[HELLBLAST]

I dipped my hand into the water. It was warm. I dipped my feet to confirm that. When I entered the bathtub, I exhaled heavily and then sat comfortably. I was having fun within the bubbles of the bath when the door opened. It was the Hero. 

He was only wearing his underwear.... Our eyes met.

"Perv."

[The hero has rolled a 1]

His underwear exploded.

He flew headfirst into the bathtub. My face, along with the entire room, got covered in foam. The sponge I was using made its way into the ceiling. It stayed there a few seconds before falling back into the water. The hero is an idiot.

"I... I am ok," He said. His smile was lame.

I slapped him so hard he lost HP. 

"Anyway, you think you could clean my back?" He asked. His eyes looked like those of a sad puppy. 

"And why do you think I-" 

My body trembled after I saw his killer abs. While my hands were shaking, I lifted the sponge and started rubbing his back. My drool fell into the water. 

I-

"System, open the party menu." I said. My face slowly burned with every rub.

Party member list
Hero - level 3

W-when did he leveled up!? We were at the same level just a day ago! 

[Hero's recent quest log: Subdue the succubus - Completed] 

....

System, show the Hero's skill distribution.

[From level 2 to 3, the hero allocated five points into his Harem skill] 

M-monster!

"Is everything alright?" The hero asked. When our eyes met. It was impossible for me to hide the blush. I had not even noticed that my breast were exposed. 

"T-turn, around," I said. 

Mind over body, mind over body. IS NOT WORKING. I need to get out of here. 

I looked at the door. I was about to dip when the hero held my arm. 

"Don't worry, is now my turn." He said. 

When he started rubbing my back with the sponge, I clenched the edge of the bathtub. With every stroke, I squirmed. Every time this happened by breasts bounced too. Was that a skill of his too? I didn't know and my body didn't care. 

The sponge made its way down. Until what the hero was rubbing was no longer on my back. 

"You tell me when to stop," He said.  

[HEL-]

The hero pressed his hand firmly against my mouth. Without the invocation, the spell did not work. 

He ignored the moans. What dripped into the water was not from the sponge. Instead of letting him have his way, I kicked him in the groin. He did not let go until I scored a critical hit. If this was his form of being playful, he was insane. 

I stayed in the bathtub for so long that my toes and fingers wrinkled. What made it all worse is that my stupid blush and smile refused to go away. 

System, open the taming traits. 

[Skill Menu: ON]

"Yeah, let's see how he likes it, when I reach level 3," I said.

I returned to the room and got dressed. 

"System, show me the closest mob spawn." 

[the Nearest dungeon core detected: 0.2 miles away] [Status: Active] [Difficulty: Easy] [Info: ???]

When I left the Inn, the owner stared at me as if I was a monster.

"Fattass."

I followed the indications of the system. Made my way across two streets, a few wooden houses and eventually... I reached the quest marker. 

Exactly at the coordinate of the quest marker, the hero was flirting with another girl. The blonde, blue-eyed girl looked like a thot. They both noticed my stare as I approached them. The Hero's lips read as "fuck."

But neither of the two stood up from the water well in which they were sitting. 

"H-hey, Lillith," He said. "Emily is interested in joining our party."

I analyzed the situation. I see...

"GOT IT."

"Y-you truly did?" He asked. 

I shoved him down into the water well. Splash. The thot was about to bark at me, when I shoved her down the well too. Splash. 

"Bitch."

I jumped in. But there was no splash. 

[WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON OF-]

The system ended abruptly, and my sense of reality vanished. 

When I returned to my senses, I found myself naked in bed. Everything in the room was purple, for exception of the pale-skinned woman who towered over me. Her silk dress was black as her soul. She was pinning me against the bed with her... tentacles....

"Princess, welcome to my dungeon," She said. "My name is Envy, as my name suggests, I am one of the seven dungeon sovereigns." 

"What does that have to do with me!?" I responded. 

She let go of my hands, but pulled me upside down by my ankles. My boobs bounced. My hair and hands hanged down with gravity. 

"Everything," She said "Surrender your body and mind to me, and you can join my harem as my little daughter," She smiled like a devil. One of her tentacles entered my mouth and I couldn't speak. "With me as your mommy, there will be no end to luxury and pleasure." 

Her tentacle went all the way down to my throat. My hands tried to remove her tentacle, but then she subdued them too. As I shocked to death, she slammed me against the bed and yet another tentacle started penetrating me. I tried to break free, but she had an insane amount of strength. 

Before I passed out, she stopped. She crawled onto the bed and embraced my cheeks with her warm hands. "Now, I'll remove the tentacle and if you don't call me mommy, there will be consequences." 

She slowly removed the tentacle from my mouth. "Now, be a good little daughter, and say mommy." 

[HELLBLAST]

She laughed. Not a single scratch. She patted me, and then her tentacles violently wrecked whatever dignity I had away. 

"Aw, look at you, don't worry." She said. "It seems, the time is up, but we shall meet again, here have a gift from mommy." 

[Blessing of Envy obtained]

The Hero smashed the dungeon core and the alternate dimension collapsed on its own. 

"Lillith... is that you?" He asked. "Cast healing on her." 

[------]

"Again."

[------]

"Why isn't it working?" He asked. 

"What do you mean, she isn't lacking any HP," She replied. 

I passed out. When I woke up, I was back at the Inn. Hundreds of system notifications suddenly bombarded me. 

The most important among them:

[EMILY THE PRIEST HAS JOINED YOUR PARTY]

*Cute screaming intensifies*

Please, roast me, spit on me, etc, the author of this story likes to get grilled. Give suggestions. Chapters with a lot of negative feedback can get retcon.

55