P1W1D3
110 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have made a sale! :) the five automotons start clapping as for the third day we sold five stone axes to goblins that wandered into the cave store. They were going to take the weapons without paying but five armed automotons allowed use to make a net profit of rat meat, dirty cloth, and other items that have no value. But what is important is that the sale allowed me to convert their barter items into DP! Hurray, clap my minions we made big step up today. We are still in the red but this is an important victory. LEVEL UP. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM UPDATED. Oh yeah, one of my five daily tasks is to sell five items. What was the other four objectives? Daily objectives: 1. Sell five products, 2. Stay open for at least 12 hours, 3. Maintain a clean store, 4. Rotate inventory, 5. Make a profit at closing. Completing all five tasks gives me some kind of award and each task gives me something from DP to some mystery item. So selling those five items gave me a level up or was the experience enough to allow me to level up. Since I completed the task, it does not show any more so I have to wait for tomorrow. So to stay open for 12 hours I would need to post some hours. The cloth! :o I can make a sign using the cloth, wait I need ink. System how much does ink cost? ONE BOTTLE OF INK 50,000 DP. :[ To expensive. Bruno number 1 quit bowing to the u scan and find something to use for ink. Bruno 1 stumbled and ran over to a display table. No, dont destroy the display case! How is wood going to make ink? Bruno 2 and 3 start using the broom and mop to clean the store (cave). Bruno 4 and 5 dont help you are on guard duty protect me. Excuse me. Oh no, a customer at a time like this. No 4 and 5 she is a friend dont attack. Welcome, how can we help you today? Who said that? I did, welcome to my store. ( name still to be determined) The girl looked up at the ceiling and asked are you a dungeon?

3