P1W1D4
88 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is unsettling. Female customer has now remained in the store for the entire night. Dear customer we are about to close for the evening, please leave. No thats not right, customers are the blood of a store. Maybe she can be used to complete my daily tasks now, sell five products 100 exp. So that was the reward for the sale, so let's begin. I have  to stay open for 12 hours gives me a case of potions, I could sell those. Cleaning the store gives me 50 DP. Rotate inventory gives me metal ingots. Making a profit at closing gives me some mystery item. This is my objective today, stay on task. My beginner alchemy set is a bust anyways. Stupid not having hands or feet. Stupid brunoes that break everything. I need this girl to fulfill my daily quota. So bruno 1 sweep the floor with the push mop and dont just sweep the dust under the shelves. Now rotate inventory, bruno 2 and 3 move these stone weapons behind the ones on the display case. Now just need to sell five items make a sign to stay open and then, profit. COMPLETED DAILY TASK KEEP STORE CLEAN REWARD 50 DP. COMPLETED DAILY TASK ROTATE STOCK REWARD 5 METAL INGOTS. Female customer, can I help you find something? She was looking at the brunoes with a grimace and pointing a dagger at the ceiling. Dungeons are evil, they are the creation of the Clown God. I am not evil miss only a lonely store that wishes for customers to tend to thats all. So you are a merchant, not a dungeon core that is being protected by five individuals that look like the great annihilator. What are you talking about miss Clown God and great annihilator? Long ago Goddess Melissa sent down two beings to manage the world, Decaford and Mr. Buttons. Decaford hailed as the demigod of blacksmithing cultivated the land for humans to live. Mr. Buttons used his powers of chaos to undo all that Decaford created. In the end Decaford made a massive protector for the people, Bruno and sent it after Mr. Buttons. But was betrayed by Bruno and watched as civilization was destroyed by his own creation. Later the massive loss of life allowed Mr. Buttons to evolve into the Clown God and become an equal existance as Goddess Melissa. SCARY! Im just a simple store that does not want to file bankruptcy so buy my stone axes. What are these weird metal things? Oh, those are cans of garbonso beans it is food to eat. Sadly, those are the property of ***** incorporated and can only be bought with approved currency. We do have this wonderful stone axes, knives, and rat meat for sale. So this potion in this weird container? That is a great energy drink to cure insomnia, also not for sale. Why? My boss will not allow a loss of profit on items purchased by ***** incorporated. 

4