P1W1D6
55 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Progress has been made in the neverending goal to make a profit. I swear, if Aleeya would just buy my stone tools then my daily tasks could be completed. Bruno no. 1 good you started sweeping without being told. I have not posted the hours for the store. Aleeya make a sign posting the hours we are open. Your not the boss of me manager. Listen, you have been squating for three days and you turned the ***** incorporated furnace and meat cutting table into I dont know what. 

Wait look, the metal ingots were made into 10 kite daggers that are perfect to sell. To who, besides you, only goblins come in that you kill when the try to attack you. Goblins are natural enemies to women, you want me to be attacked. Rather, buy something or get out. I dont have any money; pay me for making the forge. . ... 

Moving on, I have thought of a name for the store to pull in the customers, HIDDEN GEMS FILLED WITH METAL MONKIES. Dined. Ook. Not even you brunoes like manager's idea. Manager why not call the store ***** incorporated that you like so much. Do you want me to be sued Assistant Manager Aleeya? Why am I the assistant? You roped the brunoes to revolt against me. What is sued, is it like being killed? WORSE. 

So back to the name of the store, yes bruno no. 4. What is that mud and a rock, no we are not calling the store mud and rock. Oh bruno no. 2, yes that is U-scan sama. So you want the store to be called U-SCAN, maybe. Aleeya, write done the suggestions. Manager, why not call it THE STORE! No. This needs to spark conversation and pull in customers. Also a way to post the hours: sun up to sun down. So back to the drawing board. I know how about KICKS N' KNACKS. Bruno no. 3 and no. 1 who taught you to do x signs. Manager let's vote all in favor of THE STORE raise your hands. Everyone raises their hands. So that settles it the store is officially called THE STORE. HORRAY. No. 

3