P1W2D1
25 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So today starts a new week here at The Store. It is I your stoic Manager. Aleeya has been using a rotation system with the brunoes to drag in customers. Mr. Armidillo has become our vacume that collects the dust with feathers from a murder bird and bruno no. 5 collects the piles of dust with him. Meanwhile all metal ingots from my daily task rewards goes directly into the forge and new items keep appearing for sale. I wondered why only goblins had been showing up and no humans so I asked Aleeya. 

No one is going to come here because these are the Bleeding Mountains. The vegetation here will consume anyone not strong enough to make it out. What is with this world? Long ago it said the Clown God was walking on the planet close by. Oh him again why am I not

shocked. Well he did not like the view of the mountains so he used his divine powers to make the Bleeding Mountains, the end. He did not like the view so he made murderous plants. There is a story where he made the poison lake, Death Field by killing the guardian of the lake and poisoning the water with its blood. Now the lake spawns high level undead creatures that destroy that continent. The more I hear about him the less I want to meet him. Well you are a dungeon so you are linked to him. All dungeons are created and maintained by the Clown God. 

The three pillars of Hades are Melissa, Decaford, and Mr. Buttons. Wait, your world is called Hades? Yes, the first humans, Decaford and Mr. Buttons, named it that when they first were created. Now Melissa is the main god with Decaford credited with making modern society. Mr. Buttons is the god of monsters and chaos that makes sure humans do not get lazy in life and have a challenge. When I first got here and saw the brunoes I thought all the stories of my childhood were real. 

You said the brunoes looked like the Great Annihilator? Yes, once Decaford made five holy protectors of the people and left them around Hades. Soon, Mr. Buttons used his divine magic to make one of the protectors, a metal ape with a shield and mace, run wild and kill everyone on the Morbid continent. This allowed Mr. Buttons to evolve into the Clown God. This individual is a truely evil clown and I do not want to meet him.

0