P1W2D4
20 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is going to be the day I have everything planned out. I will complete the tasks today no matter what lo let's start with the daily tasks. 

Mr. Armadillo, begin trotting. Good, now Bruno no. 5, move these metal arrow heads behind the wood arrows. Little goblins you take these wood axes and take them to U-scan. Good now trade the rusty sword for the wood axes. Trade the rusty sword for 3 DP. Good now all that is left is to stay open till sundown. The DP is my profit, I am a dungeon, I am a dungeon. 

THE ARROW SYSTEM REQUEST CLARIFICATION FROM UPPER MANAGEMENT. ACKNOWLEDGED. DAILY TASKS COMPLETE TALLYING REWARDS. UNIT MANAGER RECIEVES THE FOLLOWING: 50 DUNGEON POINTS, 5 METAL INGOTS, 1 CASE OF POTIONS,100 EXPERIENCE POINTS, 1 BLOODY TOTEM, MELISSA'S BEGINNER CARE BOX. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

Yes, it worked I can do this I just need to be focused on the tasks at hand. Now onto the weekly tasks. It is already day 4 so I need to hurry. Now a count on inventory; Aleeya take this paper and charcoal pen and tally the metal tools you made so far I need a count on each one. Just do it and stop complaining. 

The case count productivity board and overtime can only be judged on day 7. Make a profit again, will my trick work again and have a sale. Aleeya have you finished counting the tools? We will have a sale on them, time to use the PA. 

ATTENTION LITTLE GOBLINS, THE STORE IS HAVING A SALE. TRADE IN YOUR OLD WEAPONS FOR SOME BRAND NEW ONES. HURRY TIME IS RUNNING OUT! 

The sale is on as mobs of little goblins enter the store. The brunoes are on crowd control while Aleeya restocks the weapons aisle. Broken swords, axes, and shields are feed into U-scan. But the DP has yet to even reach 10 units as we continue to blow throw our supply. Done. The little goblins leave with the shelves bare and our pockets only slightly full. 

This counts as a profit and a sale. I am a dungeon. I need dungeon points to survive. I keep repeating this to justify my actions. This is a profit, for a dungeon. If I had fingers I would have them crossed. 

MANAGEMENT HAS HEARD YOUR REQUEST AND ALLOWED IT ON A PROBATION OF ONE PERIOD. WEEKLY TASKS: HAVE A SALE, COUNT A SUB-DEPARTMENT, AND MAKE A PROFIT COMPLETE. UNIT MANAGER AWARDED: 30 STONE ARROWS, 1 DX300 WAGON, AND BAG OF ORC TEETH. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

Let me guess the Clown God again. YES, GOD MR. BUTTONS THANKS YOU.😥

1