P1W2D5
33 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally are on the right track so let's not slow down first is the daily tasks. .... 

REWARDING UNIT MANAGER: 100 EXPERIENCE, 50 DUNGEON POINTS, 1 CASE OF POTIONS, 5 METAL INGOTS, ERROR. UPPER MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO THINK. APPROVED. REWARD FOR GAIN OF 5 DUNGEON POINTS EARNS MANAGER A STINK BUG. 

Where is my beginner's care box? DAILY TASKS COMPLETED. REWARDING ONE BAG OF SWEETS.🤬 

Anyway it is time to check out the rewards especially the DX300 wagon. It is a metal covered wagon with four big wheels and a U-scan in the bed, are you kidding me. This can allow us to go out from the Bleeding Mountains and make more sales. Maybe even real money. I'm as excited as the day I was allowed to do a 20 hour shift on a major holiday. But what could pull the wagon? 

UNIT MANAGER HAS REQUESTED A LIST OF MOUNT MONSTERS, GENERATING LIST OF APPROVED MOUNTS: PACK OF ZOMBIES 200 DP, DEFORMED MOOSE BEAR 500 DP, SCREAMING BLOODY SHEEP WITH HORNS PRICELESS. 

What does it mean by priceless? THE CLOWN GOD IS OFFERING TO GIFT YOU ONE SCREAMING BLOODY SHEEP WITH HORNS. I am not sure I should accept any gift from that man, so I'll do the deformed moose bear. ERROR. CHOICE HAS BEEN REWRITTEN SENDING ONE SCREAMING BLOODY SHEEP WITH HORNS. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

Oh, the sound is awful. When it said with horns it meant, trumpets. Imagine a giant sheep with blood red eyes and trumpets for horns screaming at you as it was summoned. What is worse is it leaks blood as it runs leaving a disaster in its wake.  But we can now use the wagon. It is going to get better. Melissa's beginner box was filled with fliers and an abacus for us to use. 

Let's not mention the bloody totem or the bag of ork teeth. I cannot even sell them for DP through the U-scan. What am I going to do with these gifts?

0