P1W3D1
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was allowed to once again use my dungeon points by the system again. But when I looked I was left with 50 DP. So the Clown God will use my points if I dont, so order five more brunoes.

UNIT MANAGER HAS REQUESTED 5 BRUNO AUTOMATONS. UPPER MANAGEMENT IS THINKING. STARTING TAB ON UNIT MANAGER. GENERATING 4 BRUNO AUTOMATONS AND ONE CHARLIE DOLL. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM.

Something new appeared, a creepy bunny. The system called it a doll, but I dont see it. How could a six foot hot pink fur bunny covered in blood, be considered a doll. It nose would twitch as it would look around the store. It did come with a weapon so that was good. It pulled out a chainsaw out of its stuffing and began flailing around to greet the day. 

Now my plan was to have brunoes 5 thru 10 be on wagon detail and leave the Bleeding Mountains, so maybe it can still be done with this charlie. 

Manager, you keep summoning these weird monsters. Have you reconsidered being a store? I knew it. All dungeons are evil and must be destroyed. But if you die, I will loss my free meal ticket so please reconsider. 

I did not summon charlie, I wanted five brunoes to help on the wagon. The next thing I know the Clown God gives me Ewe and charlie. You can tell it him. All of his gifts are creepy and disturbing. 

Well he is the god of chaos and monsters so it is to be expected Manager. But why do you need new brunoes for Ewe and the wagon. Couldn't you of used two of the brunoes to go out on the wagon?

No can do Aleeya. Brunoes 1 thru 5 are the cornerstones of this store I will not give them up. So the logical thing was to buy five new brunoes for the wagon. (Plus if I did not spend the DP, the Clown God ends up using it) Anyway, let's look to the future. Charlie you are the supervisor of The Store's wagon. Brunoes 6 thru 9 say your goodbyes and go make a profit, dismissed.

1