P1W3D4
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now is the time to go and look at what Charlie has been up to. 

I am back. It is not my original body, but I am back. It has been decades since that day and all i remember is him. My army seems to be duplicate versions of Bravo. But how can that be? 

I saw Alpha defeat him after he betrayed the master and used his giantfication to level the Onyx Empire. He was given a fatal wound and his giant body was left on the frozen tundra. 

Where are the rest, Delta and Echo? Did those two survive and are with the master? Alpha is probably still with him there is no way he would ever leave his side. So I need to find out what happened to them. Maybe I can even find my original body and be out of this accursed body. 

Oh sorry where to begin. I am the Guardian knight of dungeons, Charlie. A once proud knight of Decaford that is now a bloody rabbit probably due to Buttons. 

Yes, this is definitely Buttons at work. That man has no honor and battle is all a game to him. Hopefully he does not have my body. It would be a pain to get it back, so let us get a new weapon first. Arrow, open inventory. 

DENIED. UPPER MANAGEMENT APPROVAL NEEDED. 

What do you mean upper management approval needed? I am upper management, the arrow system is my skill gifted by the original master. 

DENIED. NEW MANAGEMENT APPROVAL IS NEEDED. 

This spells trouble so let's try this: override protocol charlie, Zulu, 156 tango, foxtrot. Action needed, issue user right to unit one Charlie. 

OVERRIDE COMPLETE. UNIT CHARLIE NOW HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO ARROW NETWORK. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

What is this daily tasks this will never do. I need the rewards so override protocol charlie, Zulu, 154 tango, foxtrot. 

DENIED. OVERRIDE PROTOCOL DISINGAGED FOR UNIT CHARLIE. PLEASE PLAY THE GAME LIKE UNIT MANAGER. 

Fine, I will play your game Buttons. But let us see if you can defeat someone with their own skill. Bravoes, oh you are known as brunoes  fine brunoes onward to battle. First stop is Murdet Forest. It is good to be back.

1