P1W3D7
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cannot see today for some reason. Today, after the blood rain and being nearly torn apart by wolves, there is a blueish fog covering the area. The fog did not seem dangerous at first but that was to good to be true. 

The first ones affected were the little goblins, our proud customers. Many would come in stumbling around for some reason. They would keep to the walls like they were looking for a light switch. 

Then Mr. Armadillo and brunoes 2, 4, and 1 all lost their sight in that order. Bruno 3 was hanging on and tried to preserve its sight by covering its eyes with a cloth. For some reason the last ones were myself and bruno 5 who was acting like the fog was no big deal. Finally, our star assistant manager showed up complaining. 

Manager I cannot see. I think it has something to do with this fog. 

First the blood rain now this fog, Hades has some weird weather. 

This weather is new for me to, we do not have it on Brautenstein. Maybe this unique weather for the Bleeding Mountains that allows the cannibal plants to survive. 

Why did my store have to be put in such an area. Why could I not of started on a beach or in a nice safe town. 

Few of those things exist here Manager. Hades policy is to cull the weak from its sight. Although weather like this is new for me. Mostly it is the monsters and the landscape that is trying to kill you. 

Since we lost our sight we closed early, This was a hard blow to my self esteem. But I needed to find out how a building, that magically sees all within it, could go blind? 

System could you help with this somehow?

UNIT MANAGER HAS REQUESTED HELP. APPROVED ACTIONS WILL BE LISTED OUT. 

I cant see to read you dang system tell me the options. 

DEVELOP NEW MAGIC SENSE TO SEE, WAIT FOR FOG TO END AND MAYBE REGAIN SIGHT, HARVEST EYES FROM SUMMON CREATURE, OR OFFER A SACRIFICE TO UPPER MANAGEMENT FOR A HEALING REMEDY. 

What kind of sacrifice does the Clown God want for the healing remedy? Also how much does magic sense cost? 

MAGIC SENSE CAN BE PURCHASED UNDER THE TALENT TAB FOR 20,000 DP FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL. 

To expensive. We have at least eight that need it, so I would never be able to get that much. 

UPPER MANAGEMENT DEMANDS A SIZEABLE OFFERING FOR SEVEN INDIVIDUALS. TO ALLOW FOR FULL HEALING REMEDY, PLEASE DESTROY ALL OF THE DAIRY SECTION'S CONTENTS. 

Ok. That will be easy to do right manager. 

Clown God, are you trying to make an enemy of me. 

What is wrong, manager? 

I have said it enough Aleeya. Do not touch ***** incorporated merchandise!

🎶 They wrap you up in a clean white sheet🎶 

Come and play with me will you all survive till the end. 😈

0