P1W4D1
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's all gone. Aleeya and the brunoes waged war on the dairy department's inventory. Squashed eggs and gallons of milk were thrown in any direction. I say this due to the lack of sight, they just start throwing anything that was cold when touched. 

Now that I have my sight back I want to cry. All the loss revenue; eggs were even at a premium this month. Milk was holding steady at 2.45 a gallon. All that money was now covering the walls and floor. 

We could not celebrate yet or for me cry. There was a new issue at hand, everything was sinking. It was like the walls and floor had become quick sand. Crys from little goblins as the were pulled deep into unknown crevasses, never to be seen again. 

Is this another weather anomaly Aleeya? 

I dont know Manager, but we have already lost the frozen food aisles and the pickle section on the condiment aisle. 

Quick Aleeya, you and the brunoes start unstocking the shelves. Use banana crates for the undamaged product. Store the inventory in the racks and sky shelving located further back in the store. 

Prioritize big ticket items first like the liquor and detergent section moving onto appliances. 

That is not important now Manager we have to get out but what about you? You are this store. If it goes so do you so pull yourself together and do something! 

Times like this I can only do the only thing I know. System, save the store from this current situation. 

UNIT MANAGER HAS REQUESTED HELP FROM UPPER MANAGEMENT. TALLYING AVAILABLE FUNDS: 45,000 DP. 

Why are there so many points? I can barely make 800 DP in a month and now there is 45,000 DP. 

RECENT MASSIVE LOSS OF LIVE NEAR UNIT ALONG WITH UNIT CHARLIE'S OFFERINGS HAS MADE TOTAL 45,000 DP. SEARCHING FOR OPTION. UPPER MANAGEMENT AGREED. 

USING 44,950 DP TO RESCUE UNIT MANAGER. BUYING MASSIVE AMOUNT OF BRUNO AUTOMATONS. USING LITTLE BRUNO TICKETS FOR REMODEL. REPAIRING INTERNAL STRUCTURES. DONE. OBJECTIVE COMPLETE. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

I need a break from all of this. Hades is definitely trying to kill me. (Manager) 

🎶It goes alright for a couple of weeks🎶😁

(5 of 11)

0