P1W4D2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, were am I? 

Clerk, wake up what do I pay you for! 

Sorry sir I will get back to work. 

This is wierd, I have my body back. I am back in ***** incorporated as a clerk, my dream job. Boss is even here giving me encouragement to do my job faster. 

Clerk get back to work or I am docking your pay for today. 

Yes sir. 

Now is not the time to think. I have to go stock the can aisle of five pallets today, I do love some work. 

I diligently stock the cans, skipping my lunch and bathroom breaks because that would put me behind. It is only the three of us in the store. Myself, the manager, and the assistant manager. Hours have been cut recently so there is a lot to do in a short amount of time. If I get overtime, I get yelled at but I have nowhere to go besides here. 

When I clock out for my shift, I will just go right back to putting up the groceries and cleaning. It is alright if I do not get paid for my work, I only want a place to feel needed. The lack of human interaction before working here drove me insane. 

Many would say that I am crazy for working seven days a week with multiple shifts each day. I will sleep for the recommended five hours in the break room. I then put on a new shirt from my locker and get back to work. 

I once tried to work without my five hour nap and damaged ***** incorporated property. I was so mortified for what I did that I used my savings to go out and purchase a replacement for what I damaged. Hopefully the boss did not see me. I do not want to get in trouble. 

Boss never once bothered to learn my name. He said that it was not worth it because I would be gone in a month, that for eleven years ago. So I am clerk here. Even my name badge says clerk because I did not want the boss to look bad. The customers call me clerk. One of the regulars does use my real name but for everyone else, I am Clerk. 

As I was continuing to stock the can aisle a customer needed something from the meat counter. I left the can aisle and helped the customer with a choice cut of meat. After I finished with said customer they went to check out but at the last minute, left without buying it. 

No customer, that was a customer order cut of steak. Now the boss will take it out of my pay because the piece of meat cannot be sold now. Maybe, if I ask, the boss will at least let me keep the cut of meat instead of throwing it away. But that will probably be an additional charge out of my pay check. 

My paycheck gets docked so much, sometimes on payday, I end up oweing ***** incorporated for all my mistakes. But it is ok. I do not need money, all I need is a place to belong. 

I got hungry half way through my second shift, and went to the breakroom to grab my lunch. Oh, it was already disposed of. The assistant  manager even came in and grounded my jelly sandwich onto the dirty floor and told me to clean up the mess. It is ok, I am Clerk, this is my glorious job. 

At closing time I was given my mail that I have coming here to see something unsettling, a termination form. The boss gave a wide grin showing his teeth as I was shocked and could not understand. 

🎶If a hearse should pass you bye. You know your the next to die. They wrap you up in a clean white sheet. Then throw you down six feet deep. It goes alright for a couple of weeks.🎶 

Manager wake up your in a transe it is not real (Aleeya) 

Everything will be fine I work for the greatest place on Earth. I am Clerk. That is who I am. I will always work for ***** incorporated as a clerk. I want to stay. 

Manager! (Aleeya) 

What were am I? 

Manager, your back. Everyone just zoned out and started crying and screaming like they all were having a bad dream. 

It was all a dream. I still work for ***** incorporated as a clerk. But why was the boss singing? 

Manager something is very wrong. We need to prepare for what is coming next. Each day has been getting stranger and I dont think we can survive anymore.

And people call me crazy, this one is on another level, well to be continued.

🎶But then your body begins to leak🎶(???)

0