P1W4D6
14 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh great ***** incorporated, we are back. We are back from that bizarre, randomly put together, game. I no longer have a clown body either. I am still a store. 

Manager, we have to prepare. There are three more days till the Clown God is summoned. I don't want to die. (Aleeya) 

I want to prepare to, but how? Our opponent is a deity that controls chaos and monsters. We did get told that we have three days. But that will be three days of misery and torture on us for his enjoyment. There has to be a way to combat his chaos. 

That clown said that we did not need to combat the chaos. We only need to make it enjoyable for the Clown God. We will lose if he finds us boring in our struggles. (Aleeya) 

So, you want us to ride out three more days of chaos and the hope we survive in the end. (Manager) 

First, we need to find this Hymn of Chaos. According to Clown, the hymn was the reason for our hectic weeks. But, I only heard it in my nightmare of the boss. Maybe the system? I am almost certain the Clown God is the Upper Management that has been limiting my actions. 

System, give me information on the Hymn of Chaos? (Manager) 

REQUEST DENIED. UPPER MANAGEMENT HAS DENIED ASSESS TO UNIT MANAGER FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS. GIFTING NOTE FROM UPPER MANAGEMENT TO UNIT MANAGER. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

A mail icon appeared in my head. It was addressed to Manager of The Store. The sender was probably the Clown God. 

Do try to do something fun without the system. You have all the tools you need rotting, because you refuse to use them. How about I promise a wonderful reward to everyone after this is all over. Happy Chaos. Your Lord of Chaos and Nightmares, the Clown God. 

He is toying with me. All I wanted was to find out about the Hymn of Chaos. How do I prepare if I do not know what is coming. I could not calm down because I noticed, where are the brunoes and Mr. Armadillo. 

Aleeya, have you seen the brunoes and Mr. Armadillo? (Manager) 

No. I do not see them. But the little goblins are quite numerous today. I need a shield or I could be carried off to their den to be made a mother. (Aleeya) 

Aleeya was right, there were more little goblins than usual. But more importantly, all of the ***** incorporated merchandise was missing! No the produce, meat, even the can aisle was gone. 

Some of the little goblins must of taken my products. Aleeya began reclaiming our merchandise. We will take the goblins for all they have. Afterward, we need to find Mr. Armadillo and the brunoes. (Manager) 

Shouldn't finding our staff be our first priority? (Aleeya) 

No. I am a store and a still a member of ***** incorporated. I need to get the products back that belonged to the company. Aleeya put down the shield and start with a lose prevention form MH-12. (Manager) 

A what? (Aleeya) 

I never thought I would have to use this. To think my loyal customers would steal from me. This demands justice, I will take them for everything they have. Theft will not be tolerated here. (Manager) 

Manager, I think everything has turned into a little goblin. Some of them are just standing there, not doing anything. This one is probably Mr. Armadillo, it is trying to roll into a ball in the corner. (Aleeya) 

So today's chaos is that everything has turned into little goblins. Not the worse thing that has happened to us. But it is strange that Aleeya was not turned into a little goblin. So how to solve this without the system. (Manager) 

UPPER MANAGEMENT WANTS YOU TO RAISE AN ARMY TO COMBAT THE COMING CHAOS. EVERYTHING WILL RETURN IF YOU SUCCEED IN ENTERTAINING UPPER MANAGEMENT. 

So, I need to use the goblins as an army. I hope we can survive the next two days. (Manager) 

It is almost over, the chaos. I need one more day to make it there. While I prepare let us give them another verse to bring them excitement and joy. 🎶Puss comes out like whipped cream🎶🤢

Oh yes it will be disgusting. See you next time and Happy Chaos. (The Clown God)

0