Chapter 35: Humans vs Goblins (V)
2.8k 13 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: I saw your recommendations on how to kill the goblin commander, and I must say, you are quite the sadists.

Anyways, I managed to come up with something, though I will have to drop the IQ of the goblin commander a bit for it to work properly.

Enjoy the chapter.)

 

Chapter 35: Humans vs Goblins (V)

As I saw the goblin commander running towards me like a furious bull, I decided to go down the wall and fight him on a more open space, since the soldiers were needed to concentrate on the goblin army, I couldn't allow them to get distracted with this guy. Otherwise, the goblins could reach the wall, and we could all be doomed.

"SO YOU'RE RUNNING NOW LITTLE HUMAN?!" I heard the goblin commander scream in rage at me when he saw me jump down the wall.

"I WILL RIP YOU INTO PIECES FIRST, AND THEN THE HUMANS ON THIS WALL WILL BECOME MY NEXT PREY!!"

"Yeah, sure"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" The goblin commander yelled in frustration at seeing me so calm.

I landed at the bottom of the wall and then started running on the contrary direction.

Of course, a certain green giant landed some meters behind me and then started chasing me furiously while swinging his giant sword from side to side, ready to chop me into pieces.

I turned my head and pointed my finger directly at his eye while gathering mana on the tip of it.

'Water beam'

*Pew!*

A powerful small beam of water shot directly from my finger towards the eye of the goblin commander. 

"THAT WON'T WORK AGAIN!!" He blocked the beam of water using the side of his arm while grinning in a smug manner.

Unable to even hurt him, the beam of water dissipated into nothingness without even damaging his arm. Leaving nothing but a bit of wetness on his arm.

When he became sure the beam dissipated, he moved down his arm, in order to see more crearly what was in front of him.

"HAHAHA, NOW THERE'S NOWHERE TO-"

'Water beam'

*Pew!*

"STOP IT!"

*Pew!*

"I TOLD YOU TO-"

*Pew!*

"FUCK!!"

*Pew!*

"YOU FUCKING HUMAN COWARD, FIGHT ME HEAD ON!!"

The goblin became unable to move his arm away from his eyes, as he started to get barraged by dozens of water beams every time he left his eyes unprotected for me to attack.

Of course, this was not going to kill him. But instead, It was giving me the time to prepare another attack.

*BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM-!!!*

A giant 'Tree-chainsaw' appeared out of nowhere while he was still unable to see in front of him due to his arm blocking his vision. And attacked directly at him, ready to cut him down in half.

"Useless" The goblin commander said while smiling behind his arm. Soon he lifted his sword and then slammed it down, creating a small explosion and breaking appart the 'Tree-Chainsaw' with just his brute force.

*BOOOM!!*

What?! Impossible!!

That's what my face seemed to express, however, it was all part of my plan from the very beginning.

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!*

A 'Tree-drill' Suddenly came out from under the ground and tried to stab the goblin commander directly on the place of his heart, making use of the small gap that was created on his defense after being attacked by the Tree-chainsaw.

"You coward...!" The goblin commander muttered angrily when he noticed my actions, however, he soon lifted his sword and slammed it down on the tree-drill to prevent it from getting a clean hit on his chest.

Unfortunately. The Tree-drill was already too close, which made him unable to use his full strength on the swing, and ended up creating a clash between his sword and the Tree-drill.

*SCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!* The horrifying sound of a drill clashing and piercing against hard metal soon filled the whole area. 

*Crack*

*Crack...Crack*

Oh, I like that sound...

The sound of something breaking came directly from the sword that was being wielded by the goblin commander. Unable to resist the fierceness of my majestic Tree-drill, it soon started breaking apart, leaving the goblin commander unprotected against the attack.

The goblin cursed and jumped backwards to avoid being hit by the drill. Something that I took advantage of, by drinking another Mana potion while he was busy.

It actually refused to go down my throat for a second, but in the end I managed to drink it completely.

"This magic... I see, so you are the dryad... THEN THERE ARE EVEN MORE REASONS FOR ME TO KILL YOU!!!" The goblin finally realized the obvious truth, despite the facts that every time he attacked me, this Tree like weapons appeared out of nowhere ready to protect me. Was it really that hard to figure out that I was the 'dryad'?

Well, better for me then.

While he was dodging the drill, I started throwing several slime-gel bombs at him, with the intention to cover him up completely in the so flammable gel.

*Splash!*

"DAMMED HUMAN!!"

I ignored his complaints and shot a few flaming arrows at him in order to set his body completely in fire to start accumulating damage through the battle.

Although he blocked most of the arrows, some sparks still flew in the direction of the areas covered in gel and covered the goblin in flames.

Alright, now let's-

"Human..."

Hmm?

Bulging veins appeared on the head of the goblin, and his eyes became bloodshot the moment he was set on fire.

The goblin commander stopped dodging the attacks from the Tree-drill and faced it head on. 

Soon the bulging veins on his body extended towards his arm and his muscles became much more pronounced than before.

"I'll leave nothing but pure meat paste out of your dead body"

*BOOOOOM!!*

The hands of the goblin commander grabbed the drill with nothing but brute force, and started tightening their grip with the intention of breaking it.

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!*

You have dealt 7 damage
You have dealt 28 damage
You have dealt 35 damage
You have dealt 48 damage
You have dealt 57 damage
You have dealt 67 damage

The sound of meat being cutted soon filled the area and black smoke started coming out from the hands of the goblin commander at the contact with the spinning giant drill.

"There's no way he will be able to stop such a gigantic drill with nothing but just his hands..."

...

...Right...?

*Crack*

*Crack*

*Crack Crack*

Oh, shit!

How can this be even fair?!

*CRACK!!*

The Tree-drill broke apart, unable to resist the super-OP strength of the goblin commander, leaving a pool of blood on the hands of the goblin commander

His appearance now had crimson eyes and steam coming out of his body now and then. Adding the flames covering his body, I could even believe that this guy has even became a super saiyan due to his rage against me...

I looked at his eyes to check his status once more, mostly because I had an ominous feeling about that new appearance of his.

°[Goblin commander: Seuk]°

Title: The Butcherer

HP: 4021 / 4800

[Semi-berserker state: The high levels of rage and adrenaline on the semi unconscious body allows the user to exert more strength than what is possible for the body without getting damaged. All at the cost of getting lesions or even broken bones depending on the amount of strength used.]

[Lesser bleeding: Suffers constant damage due to blood loss]

[Fractured bones: Restraints the movements of the body a bit]

[On fire!: gets covered in flames and Suffers constant damage]

The body of this guy is so fucking damaged, but he still has more than 4000 HP...

If there was an author writing this as a novel, I could say that he is just spewing pure bullshit because he likes me to suffer.

How the hell is he still above 4000 HP?!

How is he so fucking alive, even after having his body so trashed?!

"HUMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!" The giant Tree-drill was launched at a horrifying speed in my direction. Ready to impale me  completely.

I dodged it barely thanks to my reaction speed. However, It was then that I noticed that the amount of trees on the surroundings were decreasing.

At this rate I will lose my only way to damage this fucker...

"HUMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!" The goblin commander lunged at me furiously with even more speed than before.

"Sigh..."

I wanna go home...


That's all for today guys

It took a while but now I have a way for Aspen to defeat the goblin commander.

I actually thought of making him fight another boss right after the war ends, but even I'm feeling bad for him... So no.

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter.

Bye bye

100