14– Luca was “His Neighbor”
66 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The handsome man haven't reacted yet, when his neighbor suddenly turned around after giving him an apology. The handsome man thought that the matter will end there. But it seems he was wrong.

This man, his neighbor, although his looks were comparable to an actor, he was actually very hard to get close to.

The handsome man has been ignored by this neighbor of his many time before. 

More so, his life was dull, boring and very predictable.

Even the handsome man would know where he is or what he was doing, if you just observed him for a week. Because this guy only follow a constant schedule. 

But who would have thought, his neighbor actually didn't left him?

Stunned, the handsome man stared blankly as his neighbor walked towards where his flying keys went. Nevertheless, when the handsome man saw where the keys are...Thump. Thump. Thump. His heart can't help but beat anxiously. 

He wanted to immediately go over where the man was standing, reprimand him about the dangers of the road, but his step halted because the handsome man heard a familiar noise.

It was a noise of a car. A car whose speed reaching over the limit. Screeching sounds of tires agaist the asphalt echoes even in a distance. 

That scriecking noise made the handsome man feel an indescribable bad feeling.

And he was right. 

He hurriedly came towards his neighbor, even calling him frantically. But it seems that the man was in dazed and having a day dream. 

The man didn't answer him, nor looking at him. He just stood there looking at the direction where the speedy car is coming from. 

"Are you crazy?!!" The handsome man shouted. "Get out of there!! Do you want to die?!" But he was ignored. 

The handsome man was so angry that he almost exploded on the spot. He was already having a bad day, experiencing so many unlucky things one after another, and this man just wanted to add to his problems.

He wanted to shout again, but he saw a bright light coming from where the noise is, in a fast speed!

"D*mn it! Is this guy crazy?! It's winter for crying out loud. Driving so fast like that." He said in between his breath, while running in haste towards the unresponsive guy.

It sure was a close call. 

The handsome man manage to pull the guy out of the road seconds before the speedy car went passing by. 

Police cars were chasing after the speedy car. Witnessing that, it answered the handsome man's question.

...

System 1225: "Now you know why he was driving so fast."

Handsome Man: "Shut up!"

...

"What are you doing?! Can't you see the car? You were almost run by it!!" 

The handsome man can't help but spat out words of scolding. In his arms were the man his just saved. He was not responding to any of the handsome man's words like he didn't hear any of it. This made the handsome man doubt whether this man is deaf or not. 

Thinking about it, the guy never responded to him in anyway whenever he greeted this person. 

'Is he really deaf?'

The handsome man was doubious. Just as he was about to say something more, the handsome man suddenly pause. His knees trembled leaving most of strength. He almost fell down with this guy in his arms, but fortunately he have enough strength to endure the two of them. 

Just then, he felt a reaction from the guy he just saved. 

He trembled like his body was experiencing an extreme cold weather. His body was cold, yet his back was drenched with sweat. 

The handsome man felt the other's breathing brushing agaist his neck. It was cold and the man was breathing so fast, hard and deep, as if he have an asthma. 

"...panic attack?" The handsome man forcefully pull the man from his body and worriedly looked at him. "Are you okay? Are you really having a panic attack right now?" He asked but the other remain unresponsive. 

This made the handsome man panic. But this panic lasted just a seconds before the Handsome Man adjusted himself again.

"Calm down. Breathe with me, okay?" The handsome man eyes the other carefully, as he slowly instruct the other to calm his breathing. "It's fine now. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out... Good. That's it."

It takes more than ten minutes for the handsome man to calmed the other down. Thankfully, his neighbor is not deaf. Although, he was still not responding to him, the handsome man knew he could hear him.

Or not.

The handsome man, support his neighbor and brought him back to their building. 

Along the way, the handsome man actually did his best to converse with his neighbor, to no avail. So, he just gave up. Instead, he called his employees and gave them a vacation. 

With all the misfortune that was happening to him this time, the handsome man feels kind of apprehensive now.

'So, let's just waited at home, and care for this guy.'

...

...

...

Yahoo!! It's December 24 now!! Just one more day, before Christmas!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

8