15– Luca: “Is it Fate or just Coincidence?”
66 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...mnnn...thank you for your help...earlier." Luca, after thinking for so long, finally said something.

He was so embarrassed that he wanted to just go a head and die. It's been a while since he acted like that. 

Actually, his episodes earlier can be called mild reaction and not extreme. If it were extreme, Luca would now be a total popsicle. Worst of, he would immediately passed out.

But, thinking back, his reaction earlier was actually not bad. Luca nodded in his heart, feeling extreme satisfaction from his improvement. This lighten up his mood for a bit. 

That's why, he raise his head up looking towards his savior besides him. He looked at him in the eyes, while fidgeting the edge of his clothes, he said, "Thank you. If not for you, I would become a total pancake, right there."

What Luca didn't expect is for the handsome man to laugh at him!

"Pfft!" While holding his stomach trying to endure the laughter escaping though his mouth, he said "total pancake. If not for how you look, I will seriously thought your trying to make me laugh."

Hearing his words, Luca's embarrassments turn to him gritting his teeth, while enduring not to smack this person's head.

"Stop laughing." With the same serious face, Luca rebutted the handsome man's words by changing the words from before. "But it's true. If not for you pulling me out there, I may now be a flatten popsicle out there now."

Unfortunately for Luca, even if he used different words, it was still the same and it only made the handsome man and the system laugh more loudly.

"Look at you." The handsome man laid back on the couch, looking at Luca after stopping his laugh. "I never expected your choices of words to be so funny. You looked totally hard to approach, but it's seems that I was wrong."

Luca's face grew darker and darker as he listen to the handsome man's words. 

"His right, host!" The gingerbread man said, while laughing hard until it's stomach is hurting. Well, If it have a stomach. "Just looked at your mourning face. Even this system never thought that you would be so cute. Especially, when your pissed and annoyed."

Now Luca was angry. 'What do you mean cute?!' So, all this time this shameless system pestered him just to see him angry?! 

His angry right now! 

Luca glared at the handsome man, while ignoring the system.  

He looked lively now, compare to what he seems to before, making the handsome man smile. And somehow he was now relieved. 

This neighbor of his was always seen alone. The handsome man live here for about two years and he never have seen this man being visited by his friends or family. 

He pity him before, and wanted to make friends with him. Being neighbors, the handsome man actually made many opportunities for them to become close. But this man is very tight close. Which made the handsome man quite dejected.

Now that the handsome man could finally have a decent conversation with him. He actually found him quite different from what he had expected.

This guy, may seems gloomy and introverted, but it seems his not quite bad. Maybe his better than he thinks.

...

"Hey. Seriously. Thanks. How about I..." Luca wanted to thank his neighbor. But the question is how?

"Hmmn? What is it?" When Luca heard the man, somehow he became stuck. 

He was speechless. It was like in school, where a student raise his hand to gave a suggestion but ended up not having one at all.

Sighing, after a brief silence, Luca simply said "...I just wanted to thank you, that's all."

"Oh." Luca saw the handsome man looking at him and nodding in understanding, before seeking into contemplation. But his eyes were still on Luca. And was actually looking at him all the all the time. He felt like he was being observed. But Luca didn't mind though. They both were a stranger. If not for him feeling ashamed and embarrassed, Luca would do the same.

System 1225: "Are you?"

Ignoring the system, Luca heard the other man asked him something. "How about telling me your name first, before talking about how you're going to thank me." 

The handsome man, actually just said casually what's on his mind and never thought of other meaning. But for some reason, his words made Luca appeared like a red tomato on the verge of exploding.

And the system, being a pig team mate– wave it's candy cane, with a "puff" the mission scroll appeared. And it was the mission he ignore earlier before everything went into this strange situation.

Chuckling, the system didn't let Luca wait and immediately unroll the mission scroll. 

Mission #8 : A handsome man was pitted by Lady luck and is fated to meet with many misfortune on his way. Now, the handsome man was running late for his work, and is running in haste 20 seconds behind you.

[✓] Task 1 : Hinder the handsome man's path and made him bump into you. 

[✓] Task 2 : Pick up the keys that will fly off the handsome man's hand after bumping into him.

[✓] Task 3 : A car will speedily come in your direction while picking up the keys. Make the handsome man save you from being hit by a car.

[✓] Task 4 : Arrange it so, you can't come home in your own unit, and go to the handsome man's home instead.

[ ] Task 5 : Use your body as a thank you gift.

Luca: "..." O_o Wtf!

8