16– Luca have Eyes that Looks Familiar
64 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luca's eyes widen in shocked, as he read the writings on the scroll. 'Bloody hell!' Luca can't believed what he was seeing.

After being bound by this useless system, Luca had never completed a mission before. Much less, do some simple tasks. So, seeing this, Luca was quite shocked that he almost shout curses immediately.

Thankfully he didn't. Or else, he might have look like a lunatic in front of this neighbor!

"Come on! You can do it! One more tasks and you can now complete the mission!" Hearing the cheers, Luca couldn't help but turn to looked at the gingerbread man holding up a pink pom-poms, cheering at the top of the coffee table. 

Luca really wanted to grab and crushed this delicious thing once and for all. Especially, it's mouth. How could this decorated mouth moved so much? It even surpassed the words that came out of Luca's mouth daily. This system is like a business man doing sales talk with never ending energy. 

"You never know. Maybe there's a special surprise after you completed all the tasks and fullfil the mission." The system flew with its snow flake towards Luca and continue talking. "Don't forget the rewards you gain doing the additional Task. Although, the system is not the one who will give the rewards for the missions..."

Luca stared at the flying gingerbread man. His eyes urge the system to continue. Well, he was curious. 

"...this handsome man seems to like you." It means that his reward after this mission must be big.

The eyes curiously looking at the system immediately turned dead pan, as the system utter his last words.

Because the system keep pushing him to have a relationship with a guy, Luca can't seriously think this sentence is made up of pure words. Especially if the system is the one talking.

More so, the system is talking about the man who has been targeted by the system's mission. 

Speaking of the system's mission, Luca was now wondering who the heck is this guy. 

From the very start of the system's introduction, the system choose someone he knew. 

Luca didn't get to read that friggin long lists of names before. Who in the world would like to read those?!

But if that were the case. Then, Luca certainly knew the man.

However, Luca don't know who he was. This was also the first time Luca knows that he have this kind of neighbor.

So, the question is who is he?

While Luca's mind went off flying in outer space, the handsome man keep his eyes observing his guest. 

And the longer he observed, the more he felt anxious for his neighbor's well being. Just looked at him, he started daydreaming again.

The handsome man was even astonished, on how this guy seems to be too quick to change his mood. 

Just earlier, this neighbor of his was still scared trembling like a new born fawn. Then once he relaxes he became embarrassed. The next thing, unexpectedly he got angry. Then he turned shy, dyeing his face gloriously pink. 

This really made the handsome man speechless, and laugh at the same time. But he knew that once he laugh now, his neighbor will surely run away and hide under the covers of his blankets. 

So, even though it was hard to do, he can't help but endure not to laugh until the end. 

His neighbor really have a face that made him looks serious. Though, for a fact, this neighbor is really good looking, pretty even. 

Tall, slender, body, and narrow waist. His skin was soft and smooth as well. But at the same time his body is well fitted and he have a good posture. Well toned muscles, but his skin is especially white, since he rarely go out to bask under the sun.

It's just that, he have a face that looks indifferent despite it being beautiful. His attitude as well as his behaviors, also screamed "go away" or "leave me alone". 

He was really a gloomy man. 

Also a very sad and lonely person.

But all this just makes the handsome man want to explore more. 

Those expressions reflected within those eyes makes the handsome man really intrigued and nostalgic at the same time. 

Like...he had seen those eyes before. 

As the handsome man contemplate about it, a single figure appeared in his mind. But when he thought of the person, the handsome man could only feel sad and melancholic. 

He had been running all around the globe, but he still couldn't find even a shadow of that person. 

Now thinking about it, made the handsome man depressed. 

He even became a blogger to find that person but...

Sighing, the handsome man threw off his thoughts at the back of his brain and focused his attention to his guest once more. 

He was still day dreaming...

"What are you thinking about?"

...

...

...

System: "Yeah, what are you thinking about?"

Luca: "It's Christmas now. December 25."

System: "oh. So?"

Handsome Man: "What do you mean by so? It should be, me still being called a handsome man!!"

Luca: "?"

System: "Why? You don't like it? You don't like being compliment everytime you the author writes you?"

Handsome Man: "this and that is not the same!!"

Luca: "What's the difference?"

System: "At least you were being praised all the time."

Handsome Man: "No!! I want Luca to call my name!! Author! How many Chapters do I have to wait for Luca to know my name?!!"

Author: "I don't know. Don't talk to me. I'm still reading!!"

Handsome Man: "Fine! Don't regret it if you didn't manage to finished our story at New Year!!"

System: "Ignore them. Ignore them. Merry Christmas everyone!!!" ヾ(*’O’*)/

Luca: "Merry Christmas!" (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Handsome Man: "I wish you all Merry Christmas!!" (つ≧▽≦)つ

Author: "Merry Christmas!!!"

7