17– Luca meets Sven once again!
64 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you thinking about?"

Snapped. Luca lifted his head and subconsciously looked towards owner of the voice.

Clear eyes and handsome features immediately came into view. Startled, Luca almost jumped like a startled cat. He moved a bit away from the handsome man.

Luca knows the handsome man is handsome. If not, the face- con system will never speak of him so enthusiasticly every time. 

However, Luca seem to underestimated the system's words of exaggerations.

This man is trully handsome.

With a triumph face, the system look up proudly and said: "Of course his handsome! He didn't became a popular blogger for nothing!"

But...he was super close just now.

Super close, as in close enough for Luca to clearly see his face that defy biology. 'D*mn. That face is really too good.'

Carrying the same indifferent face, Luca slowly slide his butt away from the handsome man. 

Chuckling, the handsome man stared at Luca, feeling amused of his reaction. And the 'amusing' Luca looked doubtfully at the handsome man, wanting to question why he was laughing. 'Weirdo.' he thought 

Then Luca remembered, the handsome man just asked him a question. "I'm thinking about you." He said. 

Luca speak so suddenly that the handsome man was perplexed. But unlike Luca, whose thoughts were completely defiled by the system, the handsome man didn't think much of what he just said.

The handsome man gave Luca a bright smile revealing his perfectly align white teeth and waited for him to continue.

Luca: "..." ಠ∀ಠ Oh. I'm going blind.

System: "This is the power of a single smile! It's so blinding! And look at those teeth! Host, they look like candies. And his lips! Oh! My! Gosh! Host try taking a bite, maybe those were as delicious as your favorite sweets!"

Although, Luca was now a master of ignoring people like air. This statement, for some reason, Luca can't just ignore them. Especially, because this shameless system describe them perfectly. 

Those lips were really enticing, his teeth really looks perfect and will make all people with fetish kneel. 

But all of them just made Luca wanted to scream curses instead...because he was really seduced. He...really wanted to take a bite and know...what they taste like...

He wonder if they were really delicious...

"No!" Luca shouted as he stood up with exaggerations. He shook his head, as he tried to leave the room. His face is red, climbing down to his neck. He looks like redder than a tomato now.

The handsome man, of course was surprised by Luca's sudden burst of rejection. He stared at Luca who was walking in huge stride towards a certain door, which he thought of as the exist.

Yup, the exist. Luca panicked from the thoughts he was having that he went towards the door he first saw. His mind must have been poison by the system! 

Now, Luca's mind is full of thinking about how getting away from this handsome man, that he didn't realize that he was coming towards the wrong door. 

When the handsome man realizes this, it was too late.

Click. Luca opened the door rather easily. But what's inside was something he didn't expect. And what happened next was also something Luca would never have thought of.

Because once again, Luca was pushed down by the same grey furred dog.

Sven: "Woof!!" (✧Д✧)

Luca: "!!!" Σ⊙.☉

Handsome Man: "!!!" ((◎д◎))!

System 1225: "Nice one, Sven!!"ヾ(*’O’*)/

...

...

...

Luca: "... really. I feel that your really useless."

Handsome Man: "W-wait. What do you mea–"

System: "yeah. Some thinking of excuses. You did that at the park too. That "it was too late to react" move is over used. Use other tactics. I believe in you!"

Handsome Man: "Don't underestimated that move. Luca fell for that two times now."

Luca: "...are you saying that I'm stupid for falling from the same move all over again..." ಠಿ_ಠ

Handsome Man: "N-no. No!! Wait! Don't go!"

Merry Christmas again. I forgot to update earlier, because I'm too busy from eating so many delicacies. 

Although, Christmas this year have this kind of depressing ambiance because of the pandemic. It doesn't stop me from eating until I burst! 

This is the only time where I could eat my mom's rare dishes. So, I will eat until my heart is fulfilled!!

So, what about you guys, my fellow readers. How's your Christmas?

8