18– Luca, that’s My Name!!
60 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With face flushed red and eyes that were filled with embarrassment, Luca stiffly walked towards the door, not knowing he got the wrong door.

He acted quite absurd, and Luca really regretted them all.

It's just that, he was to flustered to think rationally, that's why he acted like that. Luca didn't care about the mission or the tasks at all. But when Luca saw the mission scroll just now, Luca will be lying if he said that he was not affected at all. 

That scroll just describe everything accurately. It's like it was predicting everything around him and this handsome man.

In the first few mission, Luca can still say that it was the shameless system doing to play with him. But as the mission goes, Luca observed it becoming more and more of to his reality.  

Like the mission earlier. It is possible to think that the system device all that. It's ridiculous missions and it's actions of forcefully acting onto the play is enough for Luca having a suspicions.

Luca also included the fact that this system knew all the men around him. That means that this bloody system knew everything about him. Including his past!

He even though, that maybe those first few missions were actually just an experiment and we're all just to test his attitude and behavior towards certain events. 

Thinking about this made Luca have goosebumps. 

A minute only passed, Luca continue walking towards a certain door as he thought of these many possibilities.

With a face like a ripe tomato, Luca gritted his teeth as he impulsively opened the door.

He can't accept it! 

Luca still can't believe that he was easily affected like this. 

For who knows how long, Luca already accepted the facts that he will die alone. He already planned his life. He already have a target funeral home.

Although, he wanted to find that person, but with his condition, there's nothing he could do about it. 

It's already been a decade long after all. Though, Luca owe that person and his family too much, but based on the last news he got years before. Luca knew that person is doing very well. 

But his conscience just didn't let him be this ungrateful. He might be feeling repulsive towards the idea of getting in a relation that the system is trying to forced, but this doesn't mean that Luca trully hated the guy. He was still his savior after. Whether it was planned or not. That fact will not change.

In fact, Luca have a good impression of him. That handsome man smells like Luca's favorite  sweets, and the bitter coffee scent in him just enhances the sweet smell in his body. Adding the facts that the handsome man just bought a cake, that night when the system first usher a mission. Luca concluded that this handsome man is like him. Also, have a sweet tooth and sweet lover. 

Knowing what's in it's host mind, the gingerbread man snicker and let out a sinister smile. Totally like an evil gingerbread man. 'Host, if you knew that this handsome man owe a famous cafe, what would you do then', it thought. 

Just him buying and smelling like sweet made you mark him with a good impression. Then what will happen if he gave you a candy?

Clink. 

Finally, the door opened. 

Though, Luca's mind is blank for thinking too much, his instinct was still there.

It's almost noon, but because the sun is covered by thick cloud, inside looks like it was already afternoon. 

The room is dimmed with slight light peaking in from the windows. When the door opened widely, Luca felt something wrong. 

The first thing that came into his mind was that he got the wrong door. Realizing this, his flushed face turned even more red. 

Then from below, Luca saw two sparks of light. He unconsciously squinted his eyes, looking more closely. 

But when he saw the silhouette of a familiar dog, Luca stiffened. 

As if that's a cue, the dog bark two times, "Woof! Woof!" It sounded excited, not at all angry for having a stranger occupied it's territory. 

And what does any excited dogs do? 

Righ~ they jumped on that person and licked them all over.

And that's exactly what happened.

At the side, the handsome man was also shocked. Though, he knew Sven will not bite his neighbor, he was still worried. 

When Sven jumped on Luca, he also hurriedly run towards them. 

The handsome man actually forgot that he had Sven go into his room, when he helped his neighbor in his unit. 

Sighing, the handsome man immediately dragged Sven off Luca and help him up. 

Luca wiped the dog's drool in his face using his sleeves with his usual stiff expression. But his trembling fingers, betrayed his calm demeanor. The handsome man noticed it all and made him chuckled for a bit.

However, when Luca heard it, Luca thought he was teasing him for being clumsy and immediately exploded on the spot.

'What savior?! Screw you!! I don't care any more!!' Luca glared at the handsome man and immediately walked away with a "Hmph!" as he spotted the correct door.

BAM!

But not even a minute passed. The door opened again. 

Peaking out from outside of the door, Luca expressionlessly looked at the handsome man squatting beside his big dog and said, "Luca, that's my name." And with another "Bam!" he closed the door again.

The handsome man was dumbfounded at first, but when his face change as he heard the name of his neighbor. And finally, he smile with complicated emotions reflecting his eyes. 

"...I see. Luca..."

...

...

...

Handsome Man: "I see, Luca. And my name is..."

System 1225: "your name is?"

Luca: "...is?"

Author: "What's your name?"

Handsome Man: "..." I can't believe you! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ 

8