24– Luca and the Wish Granting System
62 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So..." Luca glared at the gingerbread man sitting leisurely at the coffee table in the living room. "This is what you mean by trying again?"

"Don't looked at me like that, host." The system immediately get up, while looking at Luca as it explain. "It's not this system fault that I have to used this tactic. After all, it's not me who refuse to bend towards the soft approach."

Hearing the system's words, a vein can't help but pop out of Luca's forehead. 'Soft approach?! So, those pestering and all that noise is called soft approach?!!'

The system didn't mind the look Luca was giving it, as it still happily continue talking. "This system mission with the host is not yet over. Until the host realizes his wish, this week will only keep going in cycle."

"Wish? You said wish? Your words were telling me as if your actually not a Finding the Right Guy Before Christmas System, but a wishing grating system instead." 

Luca just actually said that casually, and never expect the system to reacted so much. 

The system looked at Luca shocked beyond belief. Though it's eyes didn't change much and it were still looking like a black Pearls, that were glistening sugary syrup. But it's decorated mouth widens in such great fun fare. A big red "O" now pasted on its cookie face, looking quite hilarious.

"H-how did the host know?" Speechless, Luca didn't react, and just looked at the gingerbread man blankly. But his reaction made the gingerbread man panicked instead. So, immediately, it went to explain it's identity.

"It's not a lie. This system's identity is not fake. Although, its fabricated, but it's not fake. So this system did not lie." 

Seeing the system explain it in such manner, Luca have an urge to hit someone. But before he do so, he heard the system speaks again.

"Actually, it's not just me. Many systems did this. It's like role playing of sorts. Depending on the hosts wish, they will change their name and will give missions and tasks according to the host's wishes."

"So, you're saying, my wish is actually to hook up with my neighbor?" Luca's voice was did not flactuate at all, but the system could heae sarcasm underneath his words. "Finding the Right Guy Before Christmas System my ass."

Seeing Luca's expressionless face and his voice devoid of emotions, system 1225 knew that Luca was angry. 

In desperation, the system almost broke it's neck from shaking it, left to right, while saying "No. No. No." And depending itself.

"That's not it, host. Don't always jumped to conclusions."  The system carefully observed it's host expression. Seeing that Luca didn't have a sign of exploding, it proceeded.

"We, systems are created by Santa Clause to grant children's wishes. You see, the world is not the same as before. Santa also needed to go with the flow and upgrade his ways to give gifts on Christmas."

"Children, you say." Luca utter under his breathe. The system looked at Luca, it didn't know if Luca was angry or not from his expression, but the system could feel wariness from his voice. 

The system of course knew what Luca was on about. No matter what angle you look, Luca is a full grown adult. He was no longer a child who needs Santa to gave him present for Christmas. 

But no matter how Luca feel doubt and suspicions, the system could only do it's best to convince it's host. 

After all, this is Luca's wish.

And as a system, it's job is to help him achieve it.

That's Santa's gift for Christmas.

I've binge watch the season 1 of the Flash all day today, no, its yesterday now. that's why I forgot to write and update.

sigh~

and tomorrow is new year.

the goal is to finish this novel in New year. 

I wish I could do it!!

8