26– Luca and the Handsome Man
58 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From then on, Luca just lived his life like he always have. 

He lives his life as if the system did not exist. And the gingerbread man, system 1225 could only roll it's eyes and click it's non-existent tongue towards Luca's foolish actions.

Luca was the only one who knew about the loop and everyone else's is ignorant. 

Without the system, this is Luca's life.

December 20. 

Without the additional task, Luca didn't get up his bed at all and just remain laying while browsing on his phone. 

He get up at 9 and watched some movies, instead of preparing and eating breakfast. 

Resting after eating lunch, at 3 in the afternoon, Luca went out to shop. It's earlier than usual and Luca didn't got to met the handsome at all. 

Luca didn't care though. That handsome man is part of those everybody else. They were just strangers. If not for that incident that might have been the system's machinations...

The two of them will never get to know each other. They were just neighbor, living in the same building and the same floor. 

Luca would only looked like a fool, if he just went ahead and talk to the person. He doesn't want to embarrass himself. 

Still, after going shopping, Luca detour to his favorite cafe. 

Opening the door, a warm wind shooshed pass Luca, together with the scent of sweetness of desserts and bitter coffee and cocoa. 

He didn't buy anything in that bakery yesterday, that's why today Luca planned to went all out. 

"Excuse me, miss. Can I have this, that, that, and this, for a take out and I'll have those for dine in. Add a hot chocolate drink for me. Thank you."

Luca is a frequent visitor, so the girl at the counter knew him. She knows Luca was not a talker. So, after greeting Luca and smiling at him, she accepted his order and prepared it for him immediately. 

Walking towards his favorite stop at the second floor, beside the window while carrying his cake and chocolate drink, Luca can't help but glanced at the door where a sign hanged proudly saying "Staff Only". 

Recalling the night before Christmas, the tastes of the donut still lingers in Luca's taste buds. 

That guy said he work for in this cafe and that donut came from here. Luca looked everywhere earliest and didn't get to see the donuts he ate that night. 

Now he was wandering whether that man lied to him. 

"What's in it to host, if he lied to you? Host you said you don't care about this. So, why think about why he lied or not?" The system said, suddenly appearing out of no where. 

Luca almost forgot this delicious thing's existence. But thinking about the it, the system have a point. 

But Luca still can't help himself but think about this man. Especially, the system is always hinting him that this man is the key to solve not only his wish but also this never ending loop. 

After he sat, Luca looked at the city view from the window of his sit. He saw people walking to and fro at the street. Cars moving in moderate speed. 

It's Sunday, but the road was still busy. 

Finishing the last bite of his cake, Luca stayed until 4. Going down, he went straight towards the counter to get his take outs. 

The girl at the counter smile at him, and gave him his sweets with a "here you go". Luca reached out his hand, he took his sweets and carefully carried them together with his shopping bags. 

As Luca turned around, somehow from the corner of his eyes he saw the door with "Staff Only" opened suddenly. 

He thought it was nothing and ignored it. But just as he was about to step his foot forward, he stopped.

Because he saw a familiar man going out of that very door. 

A tall, handsome man.

i did finished it. oh my!

when one wants to finish something the more they want to lazed around.

hahaha.

one hour to go!!!

Happy New Year!!!

7