Glossary
820 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last Updated: 07 March 2021

Note* Glossary will contain spoilers about story content. Read at your own risk.

Story Information...

Kevin, AKA Jacob Longstrider- Main Character, Immortal (Player)
Jared, AKA Darren Shadowstep- Friend of MC, Immortal
Matt, AKA Tarren Lightbringer- Friend of MC, Immortal
Jared, AKA Zakoc Oaktree- Friend of MC, husband of Yilme, Immortal
Bree, AKA Yilme Oaktree- Friend of MC, wife of Zakoc, Immortal
Anthony Mitchels- CEO of Blackrock Corp

Jacob's Thralls...
June Moonshadow- (Drow) Dark Ranger/Twilight Stalker, Local (NPC)
Drax Stormcaller- (Orc) Shaman/Spirit Caller, Local
Sessa Firecaller- (Hobgoblin/High Elf) Sorcerer/Pyromancer, Local
Chalxae Freath- (Drow) Rogue/Assassin, Local
Thelgrum Orcbane- (Mountain Dwarf) Paladin/Crusader, Local
Rory Bearfist- (Human) Berserker/Fury Lord, Local
Fenwyn Cabot- (Arcane Gnome) Warlock/Eldritch Mage, Local
Lia Darktouch- (High Elf) Necromancer/Grave Lord, Local
Mug Ruith- (Human) Druid/Forest Warden, Local

Significant and Minor Characters of note...
Talia Sunstrider- (Vampire) Queen, Sire of Jacob, Local
Isiah Tamilian- (Vampire), Captain of the Heart Guard, Local
James Shadowstrider- (Vampire), Sergeant of the City Guard, Local
Rexxar Skullcrusher- (Orc), Chieftain of the Blood-Fang Tribe, Local
Drex Skullcrusher- (Orc), Son of Rexxar, Local
Braxus Earthcracker- (Kobold) Chieftain of the Earth-Splitter Tribe, Local

Game Mechanics...

Attributes...

Vitality: Increase Hit Point (HP, Life) by 10 per Attribute Point, Increase Health Regeneration by (Vitality X 0.25), Increase Poison Resistance by (Vitality X 0.1)

Constitution: Increase Stamina by 10 per Attribute Point, Increase Stamina Regeneration by (Constitution X 0.25), Increase Plague Resistance by (Constitution X 0.1). Increase Carry Capacity by 10 lbs. per Attribute Point

Strength: Mostly used by 'Warrior' types to determine Attack Strength (AS) by (Strength X 1.5), also augments bodies natural strength with physical labor.

Dexterity: Mostly used by 'Rogue types to determine AS and Ranged Attack Strength (RAS) by (Dexterity X 1.5). Boosts natural speed, coordination, and chance to Evade by (Dexterity X 0.1)

Intelligence: Mostly used by 'Mage' types to determine Spell Strength (SS) by (Intelligence X 1.5). Boosts your ability with problem solving and natural thought processes. Boost Magical Resistances by (Intelligence X 0.1). 

Spirit: Increase Spirit by 10 per Attribute Point and increase Spirit Regeneration by (Spirit X 0.25).

Luck: Luck is the one Attribute you cannot change with Attribute Points. It can effect everything from Critical Hit Chance, to finding secret quests, to how the people and world around you effect you and the people around you. 

Gear Classes...

Common--->Uncommon--->Rare--->Ultra-Rare--->Epic--->Legendary--->Artifact--->Ancient Artifact--->Legendary Ancient Artifact

Money...

10 Copper Marks= 1 Silver Mark, 10 Silver Marks= 1 Gold Mark, 100 Gold Marks= 1 Platinum

Primary Races...

Human: Most common Race on the surface of Ithea.
Light Elves: The Light Elves consist of High Elf and Wood Elf mainly, although several sub-Races exist but they are far less numerous.
Dark Elves: Drow and other Elves that have left the Underdark and Lolth behind and worship Eilistraee.
Drow: Denizens of the Underdark primarily and worshipers of Lolth, one of the predominant Races of the Underdark.
Orc: Most common Race on the surface and Underdark of Ithea. The Orcs are organized into Tribes and are very territorial willing to fight each other and others.
Goblin: Like the Orcs, Goblins can be found almost anywhere on the surface and Underdark of Ithea.
Dwarf: The Dwarven Clans are some of the oldest people on Ithea. While they carve out their Thiags and Holds underground, they are located near the surface.
Duergar: Denizens of the Deep Underdark, scions of the Dwarves, isolationists.
Merfolk: The most widespread species throughout the deep oceans of Ithea. They are masters of the oceans and water magic. 

Note*The above Races are the dominant Races of Ithea, but not the only ones. 

Continents...

Arakon: The oldest and more settled continent of Ithea. This land has known more wars then years it has known peace. However do not mistake the constant battles and strife for weakness, the people of these lands are hardy and weary of outsiders. 

Jingoon: Discovered only after the Sundering about four thousand years ago, the land of Jingoon is in constant upheaval. It is a land divided by alliances and city-states, with little unity even among individual Races. Yet rumor from this land has that a dark army has risen from the strife and begun to conquer this continent and forge it into one nation and land. 

World State...

After the destruction of the Vampiric kingdom and the Compact between the Races two thousand years ago, the Races primarily settled into the northern most portions of the Arakon Continent and founded nations. While the Light and 'good' won, persecution of anything Dark and could be construed as evil caused people to start move from the overbearing kingdoms of the north. 

The Free Cities were founded about fifteen hundred years ago after a massive resettlement of people. After a lengthy war, lasting on and off for two centuries, with a few of the northern nations, the Free Cities retained their independence from their rule. This gave rise to corrupt governments throughout the Free Cities and the Slavers Union.

The Slavers Union while becoming more widespread over the last five centuries all across Arakon, it manipulates events from the shadows, never directly interfering with politics. The Slavers Union has grown so widespread, its influence stretches from the Dark Lands in the south, to the Citidal of the Light in the north. 

7