Chapter 02: Waking Up In The Other World Prison
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the moment, I am handcuffed to the wall inside a prison cell.  The cell is a small damp cobblestone room consisting of a pile of hay for sleeping on one corner of the room, a bucket lay beside the hay for taking a dump, a bucket of drinking water was placed near the cell bars, a trough for feeding me like an animal beside the drinking water, and finally, a strange whitish opaque crystal was embedded onto the ceiling, I doubt it has anything to do with aesthetics, it must have a far more sinister function to it, I just don't know what...

Before I was handcuffed or rather, after I was summoned to this world. I witnessed my own body and two others, being reconstructed from head to toe. The others were screaming in agony right after their vocal cords were reconstructed. Their wails of agony seemed to last for very a long time. It was an horrific sight, just looking at it made me cringe from the sheer pain they felt. Underneath us is what I assume to be a magic circle used to summon me and the two others. Did it summon us from different locations? There was no one else from my class who was in the classroom along with me, if my memory serves me right... Unless they were part of the memories I had to surrender... There is no time to think about that now, I must focus on what is happening. The magic circle, it was a circle with a hexagon inside it and it was filled with strange symbols. At each corner of the hexagon stood a cloaked man or woman holding a open scroll on the right and a bloody heart on left. They were mumbling indistinguishable words, possibly they were chanting the summoning ritual or spell. Underneath their brownish cloaks were dark priestly robes and by their feet lay mangled corpses of what seems to be animal headed people, some were dog headed, others were pig headed, but there was a single corpse that had neither, it was a monkey headed man and by far the scariest since he looked so much closer to that of a human being, that it made my blood run cold. Each corpse wore dirty blood soaked rags and each had their hands and feet tied together. The room or the place I am in, looked like a torture chamber. No, it 'IS' a torture chamber! The room was made of stone bricks, but was full of bloodied iron objects. It had an iron drain on the floor, an object that resembles that of an iron maiden on one corner, on the other, seems to be a rack where you put people and stretch out their arms and legs, and mounted on each wall were tools that you would usually find in a workshop, a butchery, a dentistry, and a operating room of a hospital, all blood red from rust and 'actual' blood. There was an iron door on the center of one wall but it had no handle whatsoever, it is probably operated by the people from the other side.

"'*&^$%#@!!!!!!!!!'"

The wails continued and they were unlike those of a human, it sounded closer to animalistic shrieks, until finally the female looking one feinted, the male followed suit soon after. Time felt like hours, until our bodies were completely reconstructed... I am so glad I chose to surrender my own sense of pain, if I hadn't, then I too would have joined them in their agony. I examined myself, my body was skinnier and seemingly younger than my original, rather than reconstruction, it was more accurate to say I was reincarnated in a new body that was constructed the moment my soul arrived in the other world. I retained my brown hair and fair skin, but as for my eyes, I have to assume they are still the same since I can't exactly see my  own eyes from a third person point of view. For now I looked at the others, they were still out cold and sprawled on the ground. The male had blond hair, fair skin, and a tall physique, he must be European or American, not that I can tell since I'm Asian and for the record I don't have small pointy eyes because not all Asians are Chinese, Japanese, and so on do. In fact, Asians have varying types of eyes just as Westerners and Europeans have varying types of hair color, you must never just lump us all together. Ugh... Focus 'Me', I can't dawdle around here. Shifting my eyes to the only female among us who were summoned, I quickly looked away. It's not like she was in a rough shape or anything, rather she looked really beautiful, she had ginger hair, fair skin, a had model-like figure but had an average bust and hip size, and she looked half Korean. And the real reason why I looked away is because it had just occurred to me that we were just born, and by that I mean we were all in our birthday suits. As a normal living man, I won't make excuses and say I am a gentleman, I admire the female body as much as the next guy and I would like to look forever if I could, but now is not the time to have my manhood go from zero to a hundred and my mind preoccupied with the female anatomy, because there are evil summoners seemingly about to finish their chant and most importantly I am in my birthday suit. I don't want to be known as the guy who had his manhood stand in the face of danger for him. And so I stood up and assume a fighting stance, with my current body I don't think I can take any of them down, but maybe if could hold one of them hostage, then I can escape. My body looks weakly, which is odd since the other two look healthy. Overpowering any of them is out of the question. I can make use of the abilities that mysterious voice gave me to hold out until I exhaust one of them enough for me to hold him or her hostage.

Orpheus: "!!!"

The moment their chant ended, black rings appeared on our necks out of no where, and it caught me off guard. They probably won't kill us because they summoned us alive, and so it should be inconvenient if we died. It might be some kind of mind control ring or a torture device to make us obedient. Mind control or pain shouldn't work on me unless she was lying to me. I could simply ignore this thing, but unless it has the ability to take control of my nervous system like a parasite. I should also be able to speak and understand them too, but my only option is to drop my stance and pretend to be under their command and that I couldn't understand them, until I get close enough to reach one of them. 

Male Occultist: "Slave do not resist!"

There was no reaction whatsoever, though I am not out of the water yet, it could be because I had stopped resisting in order to lure one of them to me, that the black line did not activate or it could also be that he hasn't activated the device and is just ordering me around without the device. For now I'll continue as planned.

Male Occultist: "Brothers! Sisters! take those unconscious to their cages, I'll deal with this one."

That Male Occultist walks towards me, while his lackeys motioned to take away the other two. He must be the leader. If I am to escape I will need to catch him. If only the leader was a woman, this task would have been easier. My physical strength is probably lower than his, because of that I need to be quick and patient. The Male Occultist was now an arms reach, I saw what he looked like under his hood, he had patches of reptilian  skin here and there on his brownish skin, and a bald head with a fin as substitute for hair, but what's freaky about him was that he has goat eyes and lizard-like eyelids and a forked tongue.

Male Occultist: "Slave kneel..."

His voice was soft, devoid of any emotion except spite. I did what I was told. I quickly kneel on one leg. I must have to make him lose balance somehow. I said to myself in a panic. I examined him quickly and thoroughly in order not to miss the chance. This guys leg motioned backwards quickly. He was gonna kick me while I kneel! I shifted my body slightly and grabbed his leg that was now in the place where I originally was.  I pulled it and he starts to fall. I quickly got up backwards as I pulled his leg in order to make him fall even more. As he finally lay on the ground, I jab my foot on his neck and spoke in their language.

Orpheus: "Nobody move! Let me and my friends here go and I'll rele---!!!"

Male Occultist: "... D-die..."

The leader choked out those words and the ring began to tighten like a noose on my neck, stopping me from speaking any further. Fudge! I can't feel pain, but if this goes on I actually might die. But not without taking this *Bleep* with me! I began to stomp on his head with my entire weight.

All Occultist: "!!!"

All of them began to panic as I didn't care that I was choking. This caused them to be delayed in their judgement and I was able to get myself a few more hits to his head. Blood splatter while my vision was fading. By the time the other occultist arrive, their leader was dead. On his death, the noose, the black ring faded away, but it was too late, as I began to feint. So close! I didn't really think that I'd be released on his death, but if I could have killed him quicker, I might have had the chance to escape. I regretted my misfortune as I slowly blacked out. The next time I opened my eyes, I was in a prison cell handcuffed to the wall and alive.


 

1