Chapter 26 – A foreshadowing… (A bit of R-18 in the middle)
1.8k 19 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter was left almost untouched, with very minor editing. Only the middle part got changed at the end.

8 am in Ramón's house.

Ramón woke up with bright eyes. Last night, he had a long date with his wife and had fun that he didn't have in years! Ever since a few days ago, one of the biggest pains in his neck for the last couple of years was getting driven out of his hometown! So he was full of energy, and was generally more jovial! And it was all thanks to Eli! He didn't know how he did it and didn't care to find out! Also, all the bad gangs were acting as timid as beaten dogs! So much pressure was lifted from his shoulders, that he felt like he could finally let loose!

Rosa, his wife, woke up, smiled, and gave him a long and deep kiss before saying lovingly, "Good morning Honey, thank you for the date last night! We didn't go out like that in years! I felt like we were back on our honeymoon!"

Ramón hugged his wife tightly as he smiled back, "Good morning dear, we have a long day today! We need to prepare for the new year! Eli is also coming to celebrate with us!"

Rosa giggled a bit, "That's right! Abel and Vivian got excited once they heard that his coming! We need to prepare well to give him a warm welcome!"

They both got up, took a morning shower, took care of their basic morning hygiene, and got dressed, before going to the kitchen to have breakfast. Vivian and a pregnant 20-year-old girl were making breakfast there. She was Ximena, Abels wife, a Latina who looked like your average next door pretty girl. Sitting next to the table was Abel, who was watching the morning news on the TV. It showed multiple police busts, which even the FBI was involved in, on the MS-13 gang in the Bronx. These last few days it became quite a common occurrence.

Ramón and Abel were not worried in the slightest about this, however. This was because as far as the police were concerned, the purple skull gang is one of the last on the list that the police would want to bust since they were actually more helpful than harmful! In fact, they were both glad this was happening, since that would mean that their street would be cleaner from heavy crime! Besides, after what they tried to do with Vivian, they were both feeling joy at their suffering!

Abel noticed his parents entering, and greeted, "Good morning Papa, Mama."

Vivian and Ximena heard it, and both turned back and smiled, "Good morning Papa, Mama."

Ramón smiled and greeted, "Good morning kids!" Before he sat down near the table and watched the news along with Abel. Meanwhile, Rosa went to arrange the table.

10 minutes later, they all sat down and ate their breakfast. While eating, Vivian asked Ramón, "Papa, are we going to times square to celebrate today? Or will we have dinner at home?"

Ramón said, "We will celebrate at home this time. The forecast said there will be a big thunderstorm coming in the evening! Abel and I are taking a day off today, so we will help you with the preparations. Eli and Ximena's family will be coming over as well, so we must prepare a feast!"

When Vivian heard this, her eyes glinted with joy at the chance to meet Eli again, and said enthusiastically, "Yes Papa!"

 

 

 

9 am at the three girls' apartment in Manhattan...

"Ah Ah Ah So good! I'm gonna cum again!"

"Yeah me too!"

"Shoot it all inside me! I want to feel it deep inside me!"

"Ok, I'm Cumming!" Splurt* Splurt*

"Ahhhhh!!! YESSSS!!! It's so hot inside! I love it!!!"

Kailey shook her hips on top of Eli, milking his morning wood. She then bent down and started raining kisses on his face.

After Eli had dinner with the girls yesterday, they all had a wild night of sex. Kailey was not sore anymore in the evening, so they had plenty of sex. It lasted all the way until 2 am until they all finally went to sleep. Eli was woken up 15 minutes ago by Kailey, who rode his morning erection.

After a minute of kissing, Kailey took out Eli's still erect cock from inside her, a trail of white semen leaking out from her honeypot. "Eli, I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join me?" She asked enticingly.

Eli immediately got up, "Oh hell yes!"

After they went to the shower, they washed each other, but they couldn't take it and fucked inside the shower. After cumming inside her again, and cleaning it up as well, they exited the shower and went to the living room. Fatima and Alaia were right now preparing sitting next to the food table, breakfast already prepared.

Alaia teased, "We heard you both all morning, we thought that we will need to eat a cold breakfast waiting for you two to finish!"

Eli and Kailey were a bit embarrassed since they really did take their sweet time. They simply coughed and feigned ignorance. Then they all ate breakfast.

Eli asked the girls, "So when are you leaving for your parent's house?"

Fatima answered, "We will leave at about 1 pm. They don't live too far away from us, but we need to arrive there early. You are more than welcome to stay until then! Or are you planning to join one of us?" She asked a half-serious question. None of the girls would mind bringing home a hot stud like him.

Eli chuckled and said, "I also have a new years dinner planned with my friends already, So I will also need to leave by then. I will also probably leave the city by tomorrow." He wasn't lying, He wanted to book a flight to Las Vegas and try to earn money through gambling.

The girls were a bit depressed about this. That meant they won't see him anymore and probably lost their chance with him. Alaia asked, "Can we at least keep in touch?"

Eli smiled, "Yeah, sure. We already have each other's numbers. Whenever I come to Manhattan I can drop by. If all the guys in Manhattan are blind enough, and you girls are still single, we could also have fun then."

At these words, the girl's eyes lit back up. Even if this meant that he will only be a sex friend, it was still not a loss for them! Fatima flashed her tits and asked sultrily, "How about we all have fun now?"

What followed was wild and loud sex, that even disturbed the poor neighbors...

 

 

 

At 10 am in a certain high-end apartment in the Bronx...

A voice said, "I order you to withdraw all our gang members from the Bronx!"

Another voice retorted, "But I still didn't get my revenge dammit! They killed my son and future grandchild!"

"I don't care! Just this week you lost 166 members including your son and daughter-in-law, along with 2 more going missing! That's half of everyone posted in the Bronx! We also lost a few tens of millions of dollars worth of cocaine, all our 'merchandise', and 16 crates of military-grade guns and ammunition for the stupid war you wanted to make! Fuck this shit! Take everyone, and leave! Beep*"

The other voice remained silent for a moment before he sighed and put down his phone. The man who held the phone was naturally the MS-13 local boss of the Bronx area. Just now, he talked with the main branch leader of the US. After these 3 days full of heavy losses, both in manpower and in money, the main branch decided that they had enough of this and ordered everyone to retreat. The local boss knew that they were right, it was just that he was blinded by rage!

All the remaining gangsters under him were showing signs of leaving the gang, and morale was at an all-time low. He knew that if he did not pull back, then nothing will be left of them. In NY, the MS-13 actually didn't have much influence other than in the Bronx, so they would need to move out of NYC entirely!

The most infuriating part of it all was that the police were actively covering up for the killer! All the insiders in the police did not know who was the guy! The police themselves also took credit for most cases, and they had a gag order! It was like someone was constantly punching him in the nuts but he was always punching empty air, not knowing who was doing it!

He sighed again before he went to tell his still mourning wife and daughter. As a catholic house, they didn't keep the cremated ashes of his son inside the house, and they only mourned in front of pictures. Some of the other gang members came to visit, but now, half of them were dead. Just yesterday evening, one of his friends and close subordinates got his balls shot and bled to death, and his son got arrested as well.

The boss went to his son's room and saw his wife sitting on his son's bed, holding a picture frame of his son, in a daze. He silently went to her side, sat next to her, and hooked his arm around her waist. She, in turn, placed her head on his shoulder, sadness clear in her eyes.

She opened her mouth, and said, "Honey, I don't want revenge, I just want us to be safe... Let us just leave with our daughter and savings... Our son would want that... Go talk to our daughter, she needs you right now."

The boss sighed, kissed his wife's head, and went to his daughter's room. She was right now laying on her bed, wearing earphones, listening to music, staring at the ceiling in a daze.

The boss sat on the chair near her and said, "Hey pumpkin, how are you holding up?"

The daughter still stared at the ceiling as she replied, "My brother and sister-in-law are dead, and I just found out that instead of being honest traders, they were gangsters dealing with drugs and human trafficking. They were human scum. And so are you and mom. And so am I for using dirty money for luxury. What do you think?"1I never said she knew about any of this, did I?

The boss felt a bitter taste in his mouth, and decided to change the topic, "What are you listening to pumpkin?"

She still stared at the ceiling, as she said, "This song is called 'My world is burning down around me'. It's by 'Fuck you dad'. It's a band."2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64U4skmp3WI&ab_channel=Chroma9

The boss cringed at it, before sighing, he then said, "Pumpkin, we are going to leave the Bronx tomorrow morning. Pack your things." He then left the room and closed the door.

The daughter finally cast a look at the door that her father left through, before whispering to herself, "You finally made a good decision in your life... Too bad it was too late, however." She got up from the bed and took out an already full traveling backpack under it, before returning it under her bed.3The plot thickens

Current status:

Spoiler

Current date: 12/31/2021 10:00 am

Status:

[Overall Evolution Rank: lvl 0]

[Strength lvl 0]
[Vitality lvl 1]
[Toughness lvl 0]
[Agility lvl 0]
[Dexterity lvl 0]
[Cognition lvl 1]
[Nerves lvl 1]
[Senses lvl 0]
[Instinct lvl 1]
[Immunity lvl 1]
[Mana Conductivity lvl -]
[Mana Core lvl -]
[Mana Sense lvl -]

Skills:
[Firearm Mastery lvl 0], [Athletics lvl 0], [Acrobatics lvl 0]

Unique Skills:
[Time Stipend lvl 1, Time saved: 9 minutes]

Equipment: Stealthboy lvl 1, Storage ring 7 cubic meters, lvl 0 gloves+boots, lvl 1 helmet+knife, evidence collector, contraception ring, A shitton of ordinary weapons and ammunition.

Points: 87

[collapse]

57