3. Cliche
120 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's all for today class!" - Announced the old magic professor.

 

"In the next class we will delve deeper in the great history of magic" - He talked with a great passion that showed how much he loved this topic.

 

"Very well class, you are all dismissed. I wish a good weekeend for everyone!" - He started to walk away as he said that.

 

 After the professor bode farewell, people started to prepare themselves to leave while I started to organize my thoughts. First of all, if I remember well, the name of this professor was Louis Priton, an old magician that specialized himself in theoretical magic. He is certainly an interesting fellow.  He was the 3rd son of the deceased  count Priton.

 And While he don't have much talent with magic, he is a genius in the theoric part and is a famous person in this and the nearby kingdoms. He has a strong sense of justice and is a humble man that cares for students no matter their social standing, but in the end it seems that it didn't matter as he was just an extra like me.

 

"Hey Alex!" - A slender man that had a dark blonde hair and green eyes called a blue haired youngster.

 

"..."

 

"Alexander!" - He called again.

 

"..H-huh?? What is it Edward? - After the man called him a few times, he finally answered.

 

"Are you going to space out here forever??"

 

"Get up and let's go out and eat something man" - Edward said cheerfully yet you could cleary see in his expression that he wouldn't just 'eat'

 

"Haah~, I'm a bit tired today Edward, so let's go another time, okay?" - Alexander said that in a polite tone, but he seemed a bit annoyed.

 

 Haha! Just look at that damn bastard called Alexander, this is his third regressing and yet he still can't control his expressions completely, he is even trying to control it at all?? Well there's nothing I can do if he is dumb, for now let's see what I can remember about him. First of all his name is Alexander Lanbelt he is the fourth prince of the Nixur kingdom, where I am currently.

 And he has no chance to become king because he is literally a bastard, as for his personality this f*cker always put a mask of a good person but this deceitful man is rotten to the bone, finally the last important thing is that I'm almost sure that today is his third regression and even if I really hate him because I read the novel I can't deny he is really, really overpowered. I really don't know how I'm supossed to stop him.

 

"Awww~ man you are so cold, you will hurt my weak heart~" - Edward said feigning being heartbroken to Alexander.

 

"..." - Alexander just looked at him strangely though.

 

 

"Tch!"

 I couldn't hold myself from clicking my tongue seeing these fuckers interacting, principally Edward acting like he was an friendly guy haha! This makes me want to puke. Edward Rutsmyer the second son of the duke Rutsmyer is a wicked man, he is a devil in human skin he did various misdeeds ranging from barely acceaptable things

 like drinking being a minor, indulging himself with various women including the ones that were betrothed and despising on the ones ranked lower than him including low ranking nobles. But the true crimes he did were unforgivable things like murdering innocent people, torturing them and sometimes daring to r*pe women, he would blackmail anyone to complete his debauchery, he's nothing more than a pile of trash a complete scum, that's is the truth about Edward Rutsmyer.

 

 There's one more reason that I am completely enraged but this anger isn't mine... Charles Croxus suffered harassment for years now, everyday being verbally abused or sometimes even hit made him a shy and sad person always trying to be holed up in the room to avoid this trash, but never again I will fear someone like this, NEVER! that's something I promised myself a long time ago, but even I hate him there's not much to do, because revenge will be almost impossible. Because even if there are some rumors about Edward Rutsmyer around the noble society he always covers his tracks well, and along with his authority as the duke second son not many dare to pry about his personal life. Well there's nothing I can do for now, so let's see the interesting people here.

 In my left side there was a beautiful girl preparing herself to leave, she had a gorgeous purple hair and ruby like scarlet eyes, that was my principal mission target Elizabeth Crosswalt, the daughter of a count but she was the childhood friend and the betrothed of Alexander. She was a smart and kind woman, she was a cute girl too but honestly I don't know why Charles liked her and I think the reason was lost when our souls became one.

"Groowl~"

 While I was thinking the low sound of my stomach growling sounded, now that I calmed a bit I noticed I was pretty hungry, let's get something to eat and then make a concrete plan! after a while I had prepared my things and was planning to go out quietly but...

 

"Ugh!" - I spat a low groan as soon i got up.

 What? what is this? I can't believe in how weak my body actually is that I barely move myself and I already feel pain?? What a cursed body indeed, while getting out of the classroom I made sure to look the direction of Edward and curse him one more time. When I was almost out of the class I wondered where was my room but before I could rembember well my thoughts were interrupted by someone talking to me.

 

"Young master!" - I instantly recognized him.

 

"Oh.. it's you Reinard"

 The young man had a short and tidy grey hair and black eyes his name was Reinard Laguz currently one of my last butlers, apparently the former head butler was his father but he died with my parents so actually he is serving me as my only butler in the academy, he attend the academy too though but in the butlers class. But what is truly interesting and funny about him is that actually he is more important in the history than me haha!!

 

"Did your classes end too?" - I asked briefly

 

"Yes, young master" - He answered seriously as he found my question a bit strange.

 

"Okay!" - I clapped my hands a bit and said.

"Let's get something to eat Reinard" - And then I started walking now in direction of the cafeteria

"...Y-Yes sir!" - Reinard answered a bit delayed because he was so surprised, after all Charles always ate in his room.

 

 As I walked following my memories I couldn't hold my surprise in how fancy and big the Winstur Royal academy was, the long greyish corridor I was passing had been  adorned with beautiful blue patterns that seemed to be a strong yet gorgeous fire, In the walls there were various wonderful paintings. After walking for some time I reached a open marble arch door that looked something you would see in ancient greece.

 As soon as I passed the door I saw a marvelous path made of greyish slates, and in both sides there were perfectly trimmed plants and trees that looked more like a  forest than a garden all of this was incredible, so I commented with Reinard.

 

"The forest always is so beautiful and calming, don't you think Reinard...?"

"Haha, you always loved the nature, didn't you young master!" - He chuckled a bit and said this as if he reminisced the past.

"..." - I stayed silent as I didn't know what was passing in his mind.

 

 I walked leisurely sometimes I passed some students and as I was almost reaching to the central part of the academy I heard muffled voices coming out of the woods...

 

"Hahaha!!!" - A gruff voice was laughing loudly.

 

"G-give me m-my sw-word back!" - a weak and sttutering voice pleaded.

 

"The dirty commoner thinks that he can be a knight! Kwahaha!!" - Another ugly voice joined the conversation.

 

 

'Yep time to pretend i'm deaf and keep going!'

 

"Reinard!" - that's what I thought but Reinard seemed to hesitating to ignore someone suffering.

 

'Common man, I know you like justice and all but this is obviously your cliche delinquents bro!' - I was going to say we had to ignore but before I had the chance, they continued.

 

"Get out of here with your filthy commoner blood" - A voice that seemed to be the leader said wickedly.

 

"You will never be a knight Arylan!"

 

'Aaaahhh! f*ck what they are doing with a principal character, shit if I want to change thing I will have to interfere' - With these thoughts I said with conviction.

 

"Reinard"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Let's take out the trash" - It seems that it's time to change history...

4