chapter 7: Skills and magic
1.3k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, all in all you two were siblings in your previous life and loved each other, but didn't confess cause society forbid it and because of an unexpected death?"

""Yep!""

"Well, you should be happy there isn't any limitation like that for demons."

I happily looked at Lana before pulling her into a hug. 

"So, before you two go anywhere i still need to explain you two the basics of magic." 

"we're listening"

"first things first: magic is a manipulation of mana which allow you to alter your surroundings without caring about the law of physics. But magic stil has laws: you need to channel it through a certain pattern, a magic circle, in order to obtain an effect. You can either carve the circle on a surface and channel trough it or form the circle directly by shaping your mana. Krell's eyes work like if they were three magic circles at the same time. "

Dad's explanation is still a mouthful, but I need to overcome my sleepiness! 

"The status magic that you learned is a strange magic because she forces into numerical values your body capabilities which is easy to understand but don't help in anyway with controlling your body. As for the skills shown by this magic, let's just say that their descriptions are lacking. There are a lot of ways to use them so experiment thoroughly with every of them. The title part is the one that need the less analysis because they are either achievement related or mind related. In the first case it doesn’t have any effect on you and in the second case the effect is just a part of your personality and philosophy isn't what I’m teaching you now. "

Mhhhhh that make sense... 

"Then why does the status magic even exist? "

Hey, Lana, you stole my line! 

"A hero of the humans created it to help humans win against us, that resulted in strong soldiers that didn't know how to use their bodies. It was pitiful, and humans quickly understood that this magic isn't that efficient." 

"I guess that there's a magic named "appraisal" then, right? "

This time it's me who got the line Lana

"Oh, that failed one? Yes, it exists but it's useless." 

""How so? ""

"it's based on the status magic, so the information displayed is what the person has saw the last time they used status, what's more is that you need to pour more mana into the spell than the target has in total. So, it's useless as fuck." 

Dad left quickly when a subordinate called him for some demon king's stuff. and i started discussing with sis' about our respective skills, only to be interrupted soon after by Laila calling us for lunch. Now it's time to discuss with mother about meat.

as i walked into the dining room i saw two servants pouring some of their blood into a cup and withdrawing quickly after. so that’s how they tried to address the problem. The only flaw to their plan is that only i know how much my parasite consume, and we can't possibly suck dry all of the servants can we?? I ate with mom and sis’; dad was still busy. And as the lunch came to an end i got into action. 

"mom I’m sorry but this amount of blood doesn't seem to be nearly enough... I’m really sorry but can I ask that we hunt like a beast each day for its blood, I don't want all of our servants to die of blood loss."

"that's a bit wasteful to hunt a beast for their blood but if that's the only way"

Do you even realize what you just said mom? You just gave me my meat!

"then why can't we eat it?"

"That...... Well... You're right that seems the best way to not waste it." 

"And don't worry i even know how to cook it!" 

"You never cooked before though." 

Oops i only told dad about my reincarnation.

........... 

2 Flashbacks later

Please mom release us we can't breathe, or at least i can't. I lost sight of Lana when mom hugged, my bad, drowned us in her breasts.

"It must have been hard on you both, but don't worry mama is here now." 

I nearly managed to get out but i'm not strong enough to face her yet. I yielded and let her hu-drown me in her G-cup. 

The evening was spent familiarizing myself with my blood centipede. I first concentrated on the slithering tattoo and imagined it moving and to my surprise it worked. I tried to move around with it coiled around my legs, but it didn’t change anything. I tried a lot of things like different patterns and body parts, to not avail. I at least figured how to coil it around my internal organs. But as I was trying another pattern it moved my arm as i recalled it. THAT’S IT! I can use it to forcibly move my limbs, and I can guess that he’s much stronger than me. So i tried to move it until i could move it on my body as naturally as breathing. When i achieved some results, the sun was long gone. 

A maid came in the room where i was training a blue haired one with strange horns.... I know! They look exactly the same as shenron's from this incredible manga with a monkey tailed boy. But I never saw her before, wonder where she came from. 

"Who're you?" 

"Hello young miss, I’m Nour your new personal maid." 

"Welcome then. But i never asked for a new maid." 

"It's common sense that noble demons get their very own attendants for their 4th birthday." 

"If you say so, follow me then." 

"As you wish." 

I guided her to the room that sis' and i share. 

"Huh? Sis' isn't here yet?" 

"As the future demon queen, she has been moved to the castle, and leaved the mansion" 

Stay calm Krell, STAY CALM! 

"Why wasn't i noticed of that?" 

“You shouldn’t worry too much young miss: she’ll be with your father isn’t it safe enough?”

“No, that won’t shield her from politics. Who are you loyal to?”

“My full obedience goes to young miss"

"Would you accept a magical contract” she paled, confirming the existence of something like that

"Yes" she answered after a moment.

“We’ll do that tomorrow then. Is it father who came to fetch sis’?”

“No”

“Who?”

“The prime minister and his son.”

So, it’s a ‘fate encounter’ between this young boy and sis, meh i called dibs on her first. They might want to appear as trustful figures to her, in order to obtain a wedding agreement and eventually the power in the kingdoms huh? They should have waited. Bit more, but i agree that it wasn’t such a bad move since they don’t know of our bond and reincarnations. Politics are still a pain whatever world you’re in, I’ll need to be mighty enough that I can crush them without bothering. For now, let’s go to fetch sis’.

I motioned for Nour to follow me as I went to the kitchens and asked her to go fetch us a light meal while I waited for her outside. As soon as she came back, we made our way to the entrance of the mansion while eating those oh so delicious veggies, I hope that tomorrow there will finally be meat. We got out of the mansion and then of the estate, it’s the first time that I got so far outside. It’s still a mid-high world y’kow I won’t last very long if I go out as a 4-year-old toddler. What made me change my mind? Sis’ is a priority!

It was already late evening as we got out of the estate following the only paved road that could be seen

 

An asshole bumped into me and broke my phone, i couldn't catch him not that i could have done him anything though. anyway that's why chapter's a bit late since i couldn't write as much as i wished to.

39