Bonus 1: one thousands years later
2.1k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is a bonus chapter so read it after reading the available chapters. I put it here as to not interrupt the flow of the story.

So i finally found my match in this world! This battle was so good, fighting a god was definitely awesome even if I died during the process, I still killed him. I didn’t even use those god slayers artifacts or whatnot. Only my dear Atlas and my centipede. I indeed became strong. Now let’s join sis in our next reincarnation. And I let go of my consciousness, peacefully and bloodily dying.

And here we are, the exact same white space from my first reincarnation, at least the first that I remember.

“Hey Creator, long time no see!”

“Indeed.”

“Hey, don’t be such a mood-killer and cheer up those one-word answer reminds me of Mr. Lawrence.”

“Switching with original instance.”

Uh what’s with that robot line?

“Hello Krell!”

“Hello?”

“Ah yes you can’t really see what happened. Well, this was a instance of me, a part of my consciousness dedicated to reincarnating people and I changed to my original consciousness since I wanted to chat with you.”

“So, you’re the real Creator?”

“You can put it that way, yes.”

“But aren’t there laws or whatnot for gods to not interfere in the affairs of mortals.”

“Like I care, everything is just my own mind anyway…oops shouldn’t have said that.”

“Care to develop?”

“Your face and tone are scary dear reincarnator. But if you wish I can explain you the truth about the universe that you live in.”

“Well yes I wish so.”

“Good now let’s go for a large story, with a lot of a: at the beginning was me, a wisp of consciousness. I don’t have knowledge of what came before or why I exist so I can do only one thing and that is imagining things. I don’t have sense or any means to perceive my environment I’m a pure consciousness. As I imagined things, I decided that It became boring and I tried to separate parts of me and make them act independently within me. And that was the greatest idea ever! I could talk and socialize with other beings, I didn’t like it that much, but I found something to dedicate myself to, just existing was kinda boring. And so I created my very first world where I put those parts of my consciousness and watched them, it was fun, but they were still kinda predictable. So, I created a lot of world with different settings and created set amount of those wisps to populate world. They soon tried to destroy each other or group in bands, creating death and civilization. Truly it was fun to watch, it’s till fun though.”

“So, you’re saying that I’m a part of your imagination that is allowed to act on her own within your mind?”

“Yep”

“That’s disturbing… but how did both I and sister reincarnate at the same time?”

Yes, I changed the subject, I felt that my mind wasn’t fully ready to accept that she was just an independent idea within a gigantic consciousness.

“Oh, that’s quite easy, the demon queen was pregnant when you died and after choosing your reincarnation settings you were put on wait with your time perception stopped until she was ready to give birth, around two weeks later If I recall correctly. So, when your sister died I put her on wait with you. By the way, you were supposed to be born as a boy, without the demon king’s lineage however as that would have interfered with your hunt for freedom. And then your sister wished to be able to love and be loved by you: your appearance was then adjusted to her liking while hers was to yours, basically staying the same. You effectively got the two genders and as your twin sister she got her lineage. Now back on your first question”

Why, why must you hurt my mind, I would’ve done the same though, looks fun.

“I parted my mind in three, the worlds, my consciousness and a backup memory. The last part came a bit later after a world invented informatics. And in the world part the souls were still searching for way to destroy themselves, so I decided to grant them bodies and link their souls to them, a mortal vessel to an immortal idea, well as mortal as an idea can be since everything is just a big fat delusion. Anyway, I then decided to make souls travel after their body’s death and store their memories within their bodies. The shock of dying and loosing it all often made them insane after a bit when they realized they parted with every other souls they cared for. I still can’t wrap my mind around this idea, guess that’s because I never met anything like me… anywaaaaaaaay let’s get on with your next reincarnation.”

29