Chapter 24: SFX and f*ckers
1k 10 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

there is some NSFW content in this chapter its in the spoiler warned like this:

(R-18)

Spoiler

here's the NSFW content

[collapse]

(end of R-18)

I left town pulling my new carriage, without the scrapers: they were less resistant to effort than me...

I do understand the weird looks that I got while leaving the town, but still people are a bit rude no? 

So, I ran toward yesterday's cavern and reached it before sundown... I need sis to create me a watch.

Maybe I should ask dad or find another way though. I'm sure that she would help me no matter what and that's a problem, I’m pretty sure that she'll put herself after me and I can't allow that.

Maybe i shouldn't overthink that much... There's no way that she would be selfless enough to hurt herself.... right ??.... yeah, I should take care of that when I go back.

While reflecting on sis' matter i pushed the boulder aside and entered the main cave.

And what welcomed me were faint moans and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh coming from the loot cave.

...

Please don't tell me that the bandit forced one of my slaves.

I made my way into the second part of the cavern... Okay so he wasn't the one on the giving end. well, that's a relief. And even if he isn't enjoying, which is pretty hard to believe given the face he's making, he kinda deserves it.

(R-18)

Spoiler

I shot an attentive glace at the scene before me: the former slaver was being ravaged in the ass by the tall, cute boy...

The boy was furiously banging the bandit who stayed collapsed on the ground, his ass raised up in the air. And his stiff dick leaking cum on the ground. The semen leaking from his ass and puddling on the ground told me that they were at it since a while.

And seriously it's disturbing to see the both of them sporting such loving and caring faces while one is literally destroying the other's ass.

[collapse]

(end of R-18)

The black-haired boy quickly finished while the former slaver remained panting on the ground.

"Seriously you should clean up your mess."

At the sound of my voice the two other men yelped and looked fearfully at me while carefully avoiding looking at the mess. While the two culprits, lovers... Others looked a bit guilty.

The girl just stayed dazedly in the same place and position as yesterday. Is she braindead? Wonder what caused that but hey, at least she isn't begging for cocks like a doujin character. And fixing her mind should be quite the challenge, might be fun to give it a try.

"Now everyone of you that can move get a crate an follow me. remember, I have a sword, not you."

The three men that could still walk got up, fearfully for the fatty and reluctantly for the two others.

I took all the weapons that were still piled out of their reach and bundled them together using the leather that I left scattered yesterday. I charged the bundle on my shoulder and had to take my great sword with the other hand to keep an approximative balance.

When I got back to my three active slaves, they each had a crate and were waiting as close as me as their chains allowed. 

I crushed their chains with some quick swings and guided them through the cave toward the still waiting wagon. It didn't take long to load all the loot. The only thing that took a while was the girl, she didn't react to anything. I had to drag her to the carriage and put her in myself. It's no wonder that she looks so corpse-like though, it should be a pain in the ass to feed her. I might not be able to sell her in those condition, which means that I’ll definitely fix her myself.

I let them alone and went to get the chains, it would be fun if they tried to run, I’m confident that I can catch them, and it would give me a needed outlet for my growing frustration. 

I grabbed the chains that were used to bind them. I should've been more cautious when I broke them; some are unusable. And then made my way back out.

Sadly, none of them escaped, well it's a good thing, but still a bit disappointing. 

I grabbed the carriage and started pulling... I left the cave open though it would be useful to other travelers, and it might bring me some more loot if others bandits find it.

The travel was long and boring... Well not that boring:

While pushing the carriage I heard wet slurping sounds and moans... Seriously they're at it again.

The thing is this it's the bandit who act as dominant... The thing that didn't change though is the loving faces... Seriously what's with them!?

Maybe I’ll try to sell them as a set. Can I even do this?

When we finally reached the demon capital it was around midnight, judging by the moon’s position. Well, I’m not really sure about that statement but it shouldn’t be that far from the truth. I’m pretty sure that I’m not more than two hours off the mark.

The town was truly majestic the mountainous cliffs that surrounded it gave the impression of a throne room. With dad’s castle in the place where the throne would’ve been.

There was a black rampart closing the gap between the cliffs and protecting the east of the town. the white mineral veins coursing through the black stone would’ve made it look like marble if they weren’t slowly pulsating. And in the middle of the wall, the gate. She was black too, but where the wall was made of matte stone the gate seemed nearly glass like, a pitch-black glass, but still glass. And the origin of those pulsating veins, who also coursed on the doors wa a white flaming ball at the top of the gates.

When we finally reached those gates who’re about six meters high, the flaming ball opened an eye and floated toward me.

“Please state your business in the demon capital.”

Huh there’s a magic checkpoint to enter the city!? Wait should I sell the I came to sell slaves and stolen goods? does it have a lie detection ability? seriously I don’t really know what to expect of this world. Looking back on it it might have been a good idea to study a bit more with father and sis instead of only sparring and hunting those last 6 years…

“Wait! Young miss! Forgive me I wasn’t expecting for you to come, you may enter.”

“Oh, you’re one of dad’s magic wisps, like Sig and Fig?”

“Yes, I’m Xig by the way.”

He only needs a “n” and he would be Chinese… Wait! Sig, Fig, Xig… That makes SFX. Is the pun intended? On second thoughts I’m not even sure that SFX means anything in this world.

“Nice to meet you Xig, do you know where’s dad right now?”

“At the mansion I think.”

“Good I’ll get going then.”

“Great I can go back to sleep, good night miss.”

He seems to be the lazy type, or maybe it’s because it’s the middle of the night.

Anyway, I made my way through the mostly empty town, it must be later than I thought because the city is supposed to still be lively at night. Even if it’s a medieval world magic has this kind of effects on society.

I found myself at Sig’s teleporter soon enough… well I got lost and managed to find my way back thanks to the towering castle and my night vision spell, but it’s not really necessary to remember that part.

So sig was there looking bored as hell. I don’t really understand how a flaming eyeball is supposed to look bored. Maybe it’s the fact that his flames aren’t as bright as usual? Or that they’re smaller than usual…

“Hey Sig! Missed me?”

“Missy!? God that’s easily the best day I had since you went for the academy. Y’know life’s boring as hell here. And master don’t take us out to fight anymore so there’s nothing cool happening.”

“Huh!? You fought with dad?”

“Hehe, yup! We were famous back in our time. “Terith the five eyed warlock” we were called!”

“Huh? Who’s that Terith guy??”

“You serious here?”

“Eeeh…. Yes?”

“WHO IN THIS WORLD DON’T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THEIR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!”

Come to think of it I never cared that much about dad’s name, at least not enough to ask.

“Hum, nobody… since I know it now…”

“Well at least you’re not a boring one…”

“True that, anyway can I ask you for a request?”

“Sure, anything your father can.”

“Good then I need to have the content of this carriage sold, and the money put at my DIRECT disposal. And please Keep the two cum leaking guys, they can be made to do anything in the mansion. But not together, or they’ll end up fucking. And the dazed girl is to be put in my room and fed accordingly. She’s for me to fix so nobody is allowed to help her recover from her mind broken state. Though I would appreciate if father can design her a life support spell.”

“Eeeeeh okay… you do know that your father is against slavery, right?”

“Nope and I don’t really care, they’re my loot. He’s still my father though so he can do whatever he wants with the fatty and the old one.”

“It’s okay, I suppose. Ready for teleportation?”

“Yep” I said as I put the whole carriage with me on the teleportation circle.

I kinda missed the sensation of teleportation… it’s weird right? As the light faded I found myself… in my room? And with the girl too… Well thanks Sig.

Now let’s get to sleep!

"Good then I need to have the content of this carriage sold, and the favourites put at my DIRECT disposal."

Discord Twitter Twitch

 

16