Chapter 26: Delusional asshole
703 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"B-bu-but, you s-sa-saved me, and th-that m-means that y-you're i-in-interested in me right ? A-and since n-no girl w-wo-would c-c-confess f-first then I w-we-went and-d did it f-first."

How the hell did he came to that conclusion and did he just ignore me when i told him that i already had a fiancée?

"I-i'm su-sure that-t-t y-you were f-forced into t-this m-marriage, I’ll re-re-rescue you f-from th-this evil man!"

I thought that he was dumb, but he's just making up stories. And he seems to believe that I’ll marry a man, ha not a chance.

"Nope I’m not forced, I’ll let you meet my fiancée tomorrow."

"B-but you a-are, l-look ho-ho-how you are d-dependent o-on him! H-he e-even p-pu-put a b-bodyguard to i-intimidate a-all o-o-other boys."

Now I’m curious, who exactly does he see as a bodyguard.

"I don't remember having any bodyguard around though."

"S-so it m-means t-that they i-in-introduced her t-to y-you a-a-as a f-friend! T-they ar-are ev-ev-even more c-cunning th-than I first th-thought."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Ah s-sorry, i-it's o-o-obviously the g-girl that a-always follows y-you. T-the one who's a-always we-wearing sc-sc-scandalous c-clothing, a-a-and that g-glares at e-every b-bo-boy that tr-try to ap-ap-approach you."

Nice job sis!

"That's my sister."

".... Oh.... A-are y-you sure a-about t-that. I-i m-mean, she s-s-seems so v-vulgar and r-rough..."

Okay that's enough. 

I never let him finish his bullshit and instead manifested a blade of ice in my hand. It goes without saying that I put it right under his throat.

"Never. Badmouth. Sis. Again. And seriously you shouldn't go and assume things like that, I saved you out of kindness, there wasn't anything personal involved. I would've done the same thing for almost everyone. Finally, stop with your delusions, ask instead of assuming."

I then summoned my blade and turned back towards my dorm.

I should be more careful next time, since summoning such a large amount of mana and maintaining its shape is really taxing. The burn marks on his throat were definitely worth it though, all hail the ice and fire element.

I hope that sis is back already, i really need to relax after that. 

As i finally opened the door i was greeted by a dark room.

Guess that no one's there then.

I made my way in when I was suddenly hugged from behind. I really hope it’s sis, because if it's anyone else I’ll have a death to deal with. I might get expelled; well, I’ll just have to clean up properly.

I felt a heavenly touch on my head, that I instantly recognized as sis' thus I nuzzled against her as best as I could.

"You know I wanted to scare you... I wasn't expecting you to surrender to any stranger that would touch your head."

"I would never fail you! I just recognized your hand."

"Ha? So now you can recognize people based on the contact of your head with their hand?"

"Like hell that’s possible. It's just that yours feel incredible while others are just meh."

"You cheated on me! And now that you're unsatisfied you're coming back to me! The nerves!"

I looked at her, she looked at me. And we both exploded, unable to hold our laughers back any longer.

"More seriously you shouldn't let your guard down like this y'know. What if it wasn't me?"

I showed her a half-finished magic circle.

"First kill the intruder and then get your help to make it look like he died while on a hunt request out of town."

"A bit harsh but not that bad of an idea. Well, you could've just reported that to the administration or a teacher y'know."

"Nobody else than you is allowed to touch me. NOBODY, I’ll exterminate all those who try, or I’ll die trying."

"Since you seem serious, I’ll be too: I don't want you to die, and I won't stop loving you even if you cheat on me willingly or not. If it's unwillingly I’ll just have to destroy every culprit, if it's willingly I’ll just get them to leave for a far far faaaar away place. You are mine and mine only."

"How can you say such things when both of our bodies are still immature, that's unfair! I want to taste you now..."

"I missed you too, now let's sit. I need to tell you about a few things."

Thus we... Well, she sat on the sofa and I sat on her lap. And then she told me about how she decided to go search for her weapons herself. How she found the bandits cave and slaughtered them. She also told me that the last bandit had a loot that would be great for me, but she refused to give it to me or to explain what it was. Well now I look forward to our soon to come birthday even more.

While birthday isn't a thing here both sis and I decided to celebrate ours.

She then told me about the three new slave she got, well the two guys look funny but I’ll need to make sure that sis don't get interested in that mind broken girl, and the other way around too.

During the storytelling Kutra and our maids came back. by the way, why doesn't Kutra have one too, she's supposed to be a princess. Well, I don't care.

I don't know what this evening's meal was but Nour outdid herself once more, she's seriously skilled at cooking. 

Nothing much happened this evening except me asking in vain for what my surprise is... well there was at least one nice event: I changed my pillow; I just hope that I won't be too heavy for sis.

That night was heavenly, while sis isn’t as soft as a pillow, she feels way nicer. But morning came way too fast and while we spent quite a lot of time lazing in bed. Sis even petted me! We still had to eat something and then go to classes. Sis too, I still needed to present her to delusional asshole, somehow this nickname change feels strange, but it fit.

However, as we reached the classroom the teacher was nowhere to be seen, instead there was a tall elf in a white and golden suit. He looked knightly with his austere look and the spear in his back, his clothes strengthening this impression even more.

He was standing in front of the classroom and he stayed for a while.

"All of you are to follow me toward the main plaza."

And, without saying anything more he left. with all of us students in tow.

Sadly, delusional asshole isn't here, or at least I can't seem to find him. I kept on searching him all along, but we reached the main plaza before I could find him, no fun.

when we reached the main plaza, we were greeted by a humongous crowd. there were even more people than during the entrance ceremony. and there's no way that they could fit that many people inside the plaza so how the hell did they do it?

Today's chapter is a bit short since i felt like it. AND i hate writing delusional asshole's dialogues.

 

21