Chapter 28: Gret isn’t great
446 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

KRELL'S POV 

I shouldn't jump from Windows carelessly anymore; the paving of the street is approaching at a menacing speed and looks intent on removing my legs privilege.

I should've at least checked if there was a tree before jumping.

I coiled Bloo as well as i could around my spine and leg bones. And then swung my greatsword, well myself. Now that i think about it it's obvious that moving something heavier than you while falling means that you'll move, while it won't move that much.

So, i managed to free my sword from the hook of my chain... But not much more. An instead of swinging it downward to meet the ground as I intended. I used it as footing and jumped horizontally to redirect the momentum of my fall.

Rolling on the paving was not exactly enjoyable and I'm covered in bruises but at least I still have my legs. Now I need to find Lucius so I made my way toward the Warriors' district. As usual it didn’t took much time to reach the other district, the problem was where to search.

So I approached the nearest person: "excuse me, have you seen a naga with blonde hair and a spear?"

Nagas aren't that common so i hope this is enough i don't have anything to draw him with.

"Oh, you're talking about Lucius? I saw him going that way earlier." 

He said while pointing southward.

"Thanks'." I said while rushing in the direction he pointed before. I don't know if he heard me. Anyway, as i progressed the buildings progressively changed to resemble my dorm building. And due to that i could make an incredible and smart guess: Lucius was here to find a new member, or to sleep... 

Now let's ask another person, i should've let sis do it, i don't really like talking to people that i don't know. It's not like it would do anything to me, i never felt nothing like cold sweats or surge of anxiety, NOTHING, understood? Nice.

Now back to our main topic: Lucius.

"Excuse me do you know where i can find Lucius?"

"Huh? Oh yes, last time I saw him he was in this building."

He said while pointing toward a small building. 

"Thanks." But he interrupted me before i could run away. Don't tell me that he is one of those monsters! Don't tell me that he's a sociable stranger.

"Wait... I know you."

"Maybe, but I don't."

"I know! You're that trashy class rep who let Lucius deal with everything! Did you come back to reap the results of his work ?!"

"Nope, now let go please."

"Ha! You hope me to believe that? It's obvious that you're jealous of his achievements!"

"I. Said. Let. Go."

And since he was really pissing me off i roughly shoved him to the side, it wasn't within my calculations that he would end up crashing against a wall. But it's all the better for me.

And after this annoying fly has been dealt with. I stepped into the building where i was supposed to find Lucius. And as expected I found him inside, asking each person if they were at the same time a defender and a cook and then going to ask another one.

Looks like he's not that successful, at least we won't need to kick anybody out of the team.

"Hey! Lucius!"

"Yes? Oh Krell, do you need something more from me?"

"Not really, we found a defender and a healer, and both know how to cook so we're complete now."

"Fine with me."

"Nice then let's meet up with them."

Thus, we headed back toward the dorm and the sun is already going down, I was too busy with sis today that I even forgot to train.

At least there are no more videogames to distract me from doing what needs to be done… GIVE MY BACK MY PC I STILL NEED TO FINISH A LOT OF GAMES!

*sigh*

At least I didn't scream that out loud, and it just means that I'll need to train tonight.

***

 

LANA'S POV

Sigh I wanted more cuddles. And now I'm stuck with Kutra to go and meet two other peoples. Well, I'll just do my best so that she rewards me a lot. Just thinking about the rewards that I could ask, and I felt a wide grin forming on my face.

"Lana, you…your smile is spooking me."

Sensing the discomfort in Kutra's voice I did my best to calm my facial expression. I suppose that I made a disturbing face, do I really smile like a psycho now?

Even though I kept control of my face my imagination was still running wild, it mainly involved a collar and a lot of petting, there was also naked skinship and I bumped into Kutra.

She was standing in front a dorm building, very similar to our own. Seems that there is no difference in treatment between nobility and commoners here… wait how did she know they were commoners, I mean one is supposed to hide their background when inside the school. Oh well, if they trusted Kutra with this kind of info it just leaves us with a mean to blackmail them.

I followed kurta inside and after climbing a few floors worth of stairs she stopped in front of a door, I didn't care enough to notice wich room or floor it was as I was trying to return to my fantasies.

"Hey, it's Kutra I found a group that we could join with the three of us."

She said while knocking. Instantly the door started to open as a familiar voice answered.

"That's great! How many are they?"

Oh god no, why did it have to be him!

As we entered the apartment I was met with delusional asshole's face. And I wasn't the most surprised one. As soon as he saw me, he started to blush a stutter. I didn't bother listening to him and headed straight inside with Kutra in tow. There I met another person, an ebony skinned boy with long braided hairs he was short, looking more 6 than 10 years old.

"Hi, I'm Lana, and I came with Kutra to see if it was possible to merge our two team."

"I'm Dorion, and for the merge you should ask Gret here, he's the one who proposed to create a team with both me and Kutra."

So Dumb Asshole's name is Gret, his nickname fit well better.

This as the moment that Kutra choose to take control of the situation since Dumb asshole was still blushing and looking at me as if I was the only thing in his life.

"So, Lana here is the general of the other group as well as their life-support magus. And their group also has a swiftfigther and a heavywielder. The heavywielder is her sister and my second roommate, and so they asked me to join them. And the invitation extends to you two."

I guess that even though sister as decided to become a cultivator she's more of a heavywielder for the time being.

We comfortably settled down to talk about the merge more in detail, Dorion was an earth elemental offensive magus as well as a defender. I guess it make sense that a magus can choose a warrior vocation too, even more so when it matches that well with their affinities.

The second, Dumb asshole was also a magus, but he chooses the three vocations, and his elemental affinity were the lightning wind and water elements. 

"So now that the introductions are over, I believe I should introduce my teammates, first is my sister Krell..."

"Wait Krell don't tell me that she's the first-year warriors' class rep!" -Dorion

"Yep, how did you know it?"

"It's not that common of a name and she has quite the fame among the Warriors."

"I should've guessed as much, and our second member is Lucius a naga" 

"What! How did you manage to get the two best fighters of the first years on your team !?"

"Sis did the asking."

"...make sense."

"Yep, now then onto the important points, are you good as a battle support magus Gret?"

"I-i-i'm c-co-conf-fident in-n m-my-my ab-a-abilities."

"good, now the truly important question, does any of you know how to cook?"

Gret started to look elsewhere as Dorion answered.

"Well, I can handle the cooking, but it won't be at the level of the Academy's canteen."

"It'll have to do. Everything is settled then, you three come with me I'll introduce you to sis, and maybe Lucius if he's here too."

We headed back to the dorm and when I opened the door, I saw sis on the sofa, I'm grateful that sofas exists in this world, if they didn't I wouldn't be able jump in sis' lap like I did.

"Sorry if I hurt you."

"I can tell that you're not one bit sorry y'know?"

"Yep"

Hey there sorry for late chapter, i felt like Lazing yesterday.

 

"Excuse me do you know where i can favourite the chapter?"

"Huh? Oh yes, You just need to click that grey heart shaped button, if it turns red then its done."

He said while pointing toward a small grey heart. 

"Thanks." But he interrupted me before i could run away. Don't tell me that he is one of those monsters! Don't tell me that he's a sociable stranger.

"Wait, you can also support the autor by leaving a review you know?"

Seems that i was wrong.

"Thanks for the help."

Twitter Discord

18