Hi I’m Harry
111 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi there, my name is Harry. 20 years old, college student, virgin, and just about as average as one can be. Right about now I should be walking to my classes but unfortunately it seems fate has some other plans for me.

”Oh. Is it finally happening? Am I going crazy.”

In front of my eyes was a floating blue screen with a nice big red button basically begging to be pressed. And although in most cases one would advise you not to press the big red button, hoping that it would make the blue screen disappear I give it a nice big slap. 

Hello Harry. Welcome to the Gacha System!

wut. 

The Gacha System allows you to receive a random item ranging from ranks F to S. The percentage rates for each rank are as follows:

Rank F - 60%

Rank E - 20%

Rank D - 10%

Rank C - 5%

Rank B - 3.5%

Rank A - 1%

Rank S - 0.5%

To roll for a random item you must use a gacha token which can be acquired through missions. Every day you will receive a mission which will gradually become harder as you progress forwards. As a starting bonus you shall receive 5 gacha tokens. Best of luck.

I was hoping it would just disappear and I wouldn’t have to get it checked out in a hospital but alas it seems life isn’t so forgiving. Might as well see how lucky I can get even if it is just my imagination. 

And with my imaginary fingers crossed I clicked the “Roll” button.

You have received Rank F - Golf Ball!

Well that was as expected although I’m not sure why it says golf ball I was thinking more along the lines of a banana peel or something.

As I was ruminating on the endless possibilities of possible prizes rank f could give there was a soft popping sound and out of nowhere a golf ball simply appeared in my hand.

What... I hadn’t truly considered the possibility that all of this is real. Even now I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all a dream or if I was hallucinating the golf ball as well. However now I started having my doubts. Although the thought of this being real was certainly scary it also made me somewhat excited.

”I have to test this some more let’s see if I can get something real nice.”

You have received Rank F - Banana Peel!

Mother Fu- no no don’t let it get to me. I still have three tries left.

You have received Rank F - Dog Food!

... ok it’s fine I can still-

As I was mid sentence a bunch of dog food started popping into existence all over me.

Now that’s just rude you could have at least put it in a bag.

*sigh*

Alright I have two more give me at least a Rank E please.

You have received Rank F - Chalk!

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-“

*knock knock*

”Hey can you quiet down a bit I’m trying to finish some work.”

”ahem, Yea sorry about that I uhh... stubbed my toe?”

”Right you do that.”

Ok I still have one roll left. Technically I should have a 40% chance to get something higher than Rank F and break this damn streak.

”Ok 3 2 1. Go.”

You have received Rank E - Healthy Breakfast!

”YEEEEEEEEESSSS-“

”SHUT UP!!”

Ugh, way to ruin the moment asswipe. Well at least I have this healthy breakfast I bet it’s worth at least like 6 bucks. Shit I gotta get to class I’ll eat on the way there. 

And of course as I was rushing to get out the door a pleasant surprise was waiting for me.

*slip*

”NOOO MY HEALTHY BREAKFAST YOU GOD DAMN BANANAAAAAA”

”I swear to god Harry if you don’t shut your god damn mouth I’ll do it for you.”

”yes sir.”


Even though I had such an awful and embarrassing morning I still had to trudge my way to class. 

“Yo what’s up Harry.”

”oh. Hey Doug.”

”Shit man is something wrong you sound so... how do I put it. dead inside?”

”Yea that sounds about right, in fact it might be an understatement.”

”Dang what happened? Did that Jordan kid or whatever your roommates name is fuck you in the ass? Damn I knew he was weird I tried to warn you man.”

”ok maybe not that bad but like I dropped my healthy breakfast which was worth like at least 6 bucks and I’m just a little sad. And hungry.”

”Wait if it’s healthy shouldn’t it be kinda expensive? I thought that was how healthy food worked.”

“..I’m gonna go find something to eat I’ll see you later Doug.”

Since I was already late I simply decided to skip a bit more and go on a small adventure to secure some food. 

As I was aimlessly wandering the streets in search of something to eat the damned Gacha System decided to act up again.

Daily Mission:

Rank F

Go to the nearest McDonald’s and order a drink. Just a drink. Nothing else.

Reward - 1 Gacha Token.

Do you hate me?

...

Well that was more or less expected. I suppose I might as well do this stupid mission maybe I’ll get another breakfast from the gacha system. 

Using my phone as a guide I made my way to the nearest McDonald’s.


”Welcome to McDonald’s how can I help you?”

”Uh can I just get a small drink.”

“That will be $1.”

After paying for my drinks and leaving to go to class, as promised I got my gacha token.

You have received 1 gacha token!

I probably shouldn’t use this out in the open as it would be quite odd for someone to see dog food appear out of thin air. Although they would probably pass it off as some elaborate magic trick I would rather not have too many eyes on me.

After getting to the school building I decide to go to the bathroom and test my luck with the gacha.

You have received Rank C -

Spoiler

hehe

[collapse]

5