A beautiful world
48 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

”What a wonderful morning it is! Wouldn’t you agree Henry.”

”Woof!”

After waking up and seeing a response from Cathy naturally I was in a good mood. I think I’ll get some nice Chinese food for dinner to reward myself. Lately I’ve been far too stressed about Henry’s well being that I haven’t paid attention to my own. Today’s a good day to brag about my hair to Doug.

Harry: You wanna meet up today? I’m free around 4 PM.

.....

.....

Huh no response that’s unusual. Doug doesn’t have friends and he doesn’t go out much so what could he be doing. Well no point in worrying I’m sure he’ll turn up eventually. I guess I’ll brag to Jenny then.

Harry: Hey Jenny do you want to hang out today? Also do you know what Doug is doing he hasn’t responded to my texts.

Jenny: Doug said he was partying with some friends and I don’t have much time today so it’s a no from me unfortunately.

Damn. Doug has more friends than me. I’m a bit pissed now. I have to inflate my ego somehow so I can feel superior and I guess my only other choice is Jordan. 

“Jordan you wanna see something?”

”No.”

”Come on it’s pretty cool!”

”Fine what is it.”

”Touch my hair. Don’t look at me like that I promise you’ll love it.”

”I already have to put up with your usual bullshit don’t add more to the mix.”

Tch ruining the mood like always. It’s his loss anyways since he’ll never know the pleasures of caressing my beautiful hair and will forever remain oblivious to the silky smooth substance that is my hair. I need to take a shit. I guess I’ll talk to Cathy while I’m doing it maybe she’ll make me feel better.

Cathy: wow you suck at puns lol

Harry: Isn’t that the whole point of them?

Cathy: Fair point.

Harry: So you said you enjoy Minecraft do you wanna play together some time?

Cathy: That would be amazing I’ll give you my discord. CatInASock#6969

Harry: ...Cat in a sock?

Cathy: I saw a cat in a sock and was inspired by it don’t bully me!

Harry: My name is ImVeryHarry so I’m not sure if I’m much better.

Cathy: aw that’s kinda cute

Harry: I added you on discord

Cathy: Alright I’ll DM you later.

Ahhh Cathy is an angel. To think there’s someone out there interested in a loser like me and even call me cute. The world truly is a big and beautiful place. But unfortunately everything must come to an end. The world is big and beautiful but it’s also cruel and unforgiving... it’s time for classes.


Hmm I haven’t seen Doug at all today and he still hasn’t responded. Although he’s stupid his decision making skills aren’t too terribly bad so what could he be doing. I guess I’ll try calling him maybe that’ll work.

*beep bop boop beep. Ring ring*

”helo?”

”Doug are you ok? I haven’t seen you all day and you didn’t respond to my text.”

”Oh my bad I had a rough night and I slept in for a while.”

”Alright but just be careful at night. I can’t be losing my only friend.”

”...Harry we need to have a bro talk come meet at my place.”

Doug is rarely so serious... either he’s in some deep shit or he won the lottery. I’m just going to hope it’s the latter and that he’ll share some with me.


“What’s wrong Doug why are you waiting outside your door.”

”Harry I have someone I need to introduce you to.”

”Uh ok?”

”This is my girlfriend Maria.”

As Doug opened the door I was blinded by the beauty of the goddess in front of me. To think such a beauty could be Doug’s girlfriend. At least I know that Doug doesn’t actually have more friends than me. Doug I now have a newfound respect for you brother, but also I kinda want to beat the shit out of you.

”Nice to meet you Harry.”

”Nice to meet you too Maria... I hope Doug has been treating you well.”

“Oh I’ve been treating Doug veery veeeery well.”

Nonono please don’t do this. I can already see where this is heading.

”Babe can I talk to Harry in private for a minute.”

”Of course. I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom.”

damn Doug... damn.

”Henry I’ve finally found the girl of my dreams. Yesterday night I was going out drinking with some of my friends and I met her. When we started talking we realized that we just fit together so much and from there everything just sort of clicked. Harry. She’s the mistress I was looking for. And I’m her slave that she’s always desired. I just wanted to say that I’ll be spending a lot of time with here and I won’t be able to help you out as much with Jenny.”

Oh the pain. He actually does have more friends than me and he also has a girlfriend. It seems Doug is in some deep shit and he won the lottery. But in this case Doug really likes shit I guess.

”That’s fine Doug I’m happy for you. You probably deserve this.”

“Thanks man. Alright can you go home now I have to get to the room quick or I’ll be punished.”

”Yea sure, but don’t you want to be punished?”

”Harry it seems you misunderstand my priorities. Although I would love to be punished I simply cannot disobey the mistresses orders.”

That sounds kinda cool if you don’t think about it too hard.


Daily Mission:

Rank F

Kill Cathy.

Reward - 1 Gacha Token

Currently I’m playing some Minecraft with Cathy. This damn system knows I can’t beat Cathy in a fight so it’s just mocking me. Although I’ve played thousands of hours of Minecraft I still suck at it, in fact I’m not that good at any of the games I play. Cathy and I started our gaming session with a small duel between us and I lost, but now we’re just playing some survival together so it would be really awkward if I just killed her out of nowhere though I could probably pass it off as a joke or prank.

ImVeryHarry: Hey Cathy can you come to me for a sec?

CatInASock: yea wut do u need?

Sneak attack!

ImVeryHarry was slain by CatInASock.

...even with the sneak attack I still lost.

CatInASock: u suck lol

I guess it’s come down to this. Begging.

ImVeryHarry: please let me kill you I feel so sad :(

CatInASock: I’ll let you kill me if you give me 10 diamonds.

The things I do for gacha tokens... After 20 minutes of bad luck finally I managed to get the 10 diamonds Cathy requested. 

ImVeryHarry: My lady here are your diamonds as requested.

CatInASock: Hmm just letting you kill me wouldn’t be very fun. How about we fight again but this time I have a handicap.

ImVeryHarry: Alright how about you have a wood sword and I have a diamond sword.

ImVeryHarry was slain by CatInASock.

CatInASock: LOL maybe I should only use my fists.

ImVeryHarry: yes plz

CatInASock was slain by ImVeryHarry.

You have received 1 Gacha Token!

Nice! I’ll open this after I’m done playing with Cathy.


”Henry have I ever mentioned that Cathy is an angel?”

”Woof”

”Not only is she cute but she’s also good at games. What more could a man want in a woman.”

”Woof woof wooof woof!”

”I don’t know what you’re saying but I’m gonna guess you said tits and ass. That’s very rude Henry. Even though she’s a bit skinny she does have some assets!”

I’m in a good mood don’t ruin it now system give me a rank S!

You have received Rank E - Lemonade!

A whole jug of lemonade. Not bad at all. Fuck, I forgot to tell Doug to touch my hair.

4