CH-1 A wonderful Friday
121 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a Wonderful Friday morning, why? because on Friday i don't have work and nether does jack which means we can spend time at home after we get house work dealt with, But first i must deal with the worst part of the day.... Getting out of my warm bed.

As i fight mentally with myself get out of my warm loving bed to go and greet my family i hear a shout from downstairs of the familiar voice of Jack. "John get down here i know your up man, im not doing your chores So hurry up if you don't want to get left behind!" With that said i guess i kinda *have* to get out of my bed.

I drag myself out of my bed and onto the floor and search around blindly until i find two pieces of clothes without checking them and putting them on and heading down the stairs to the living room.

Jack is going around handling the laundry and i head to start vacuuming, Now some people might wonder why two almost full adults are sharing a house and the answer is simple.

Money is expensive and so we both Rented out a nice place in the city so not a bad deal.
most of the day is just spent cleaning since we just leave stuff laying around until we need to pick it up, at this point i hear Jack laughing as he seems to have found something near me.

"what's so funny?" when i said that he looked away from me so i started looking around, our cat was sleep next to the dishes i just cleaned
the trash on the table is not really interesting so i check myself, im wearing the pants to Jacks bumblebee costume i thought i threw out and my shirt was on backwards with the text saying "Another crate of cheese please" while not exactly funny was embarrassing that i did not notice sooner and went to change so that i won't make a fool of my self at the store later.

Time skip 1:44 AM

Me and jack were walking to the local G*mest*p i had managed to put aside some money to get a couple of games from G*mest*p i had been wanted to get even if they sucked a bit but i was not gunna let something like that stop me from my fun.

Me and Jack had been putting off getting fallout NV because everyone was talking about how fantastic it was but did not have the cash to spare on the ultimate edition, they could have gotten the base game but the wanted to full experience and they over saved and decided to do it now before they forget again 

They entered the shop Grabbed the last copy off the rack along with a few others and paid for the games at the front desk but as they began their walk back home a car had came speeding by the intersection and struck a truck that almost hit a arguing pair crossing at the other crosswalk but the truck was redirected to John and jack with John pushing jack away but taking the truck from the side

John was sent flying by the impact and he hit the ground hard on his back, almost everything hurt it was hard to breath and he could not move his legs or left arm.

he could barely think straight but he he went and checked the bag he was holding to check the games he bought to find Fallout had been crushed by him when he landed the case was flattened out slightly and he could see a disk fragment had cut out the plastic sealing the case 

His brother and several others had come rushing to check on him his brother fear stricken on his face plain as day and somebody was on the phone calling 911 but he could not hear what they were saying not even what his brother was saying and he did not no what to say or do so he took a deep breath.

And then something pierced his heart from the inside with that breath and he stiffened up and took his brothers hand as panic raised and his sight faded.

 

What do you think?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
4