CH-3 Take a walk
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"what the hell is a Night Stalker?"-Me

As i aimed down my sights the world seemed to slow slightly allowing me to aim with my crappy iron sights as i did so a name appeared at the edge of my sight which i think must belong to the creature im looking at, The Night Stalker that i was aiming at had the body of a coyote but the head of a really ugly snake and rattlesnake tail and to be frank it looked kinda ridiculous at sat there looking at it.

It seems vats ended on its own, maybe it has a timer or it stops if i don't do anything with it so i just kinda stat there looking at this thing silently chuckling to myself when something jumped on my back and bit my leg

"Ow what the hell!" -Me

Along with the pain i felt my leg started to feel all wobbly and weak i turn to see what's is attacking me and on my leg with a dumb expression on its face and fangs in my leg is a Night Stalker i instantly swing my entire rifle into the things face and it lets go of my leg but one of its fangs break off inside my damn leg.

As i began to pick myself up so does the Stalker but before it can i turn and fire my rifle at its face... and miss it while its right in front of me, but hey the second shot hit it in the face so where good!, and then i hear the other ones behind me start acting up and turn to see them running after me and so i decide my only option is to turn around and run back to the other dangers.

The whole time im sprinting my left leg feels like giving out on me but i keep moving, after some full blown sprinting with the stalkers on my heels i reach the crashed plane in the sand and dive over it and then step on the head of a small Radscorpion and keep moving, as i pass the scorpion the 4 stalkers jump over or run around the plane and two trip over when grabbed by the giant claws of the scorpions that were trying to process what we were and attacked on instinct.

There were three scorpions sitting there  the rest were just scattered around this expanse of wavy sand, two of the Stalkers were caught in the fight and one of the free stalkers stopped chasing me to help the others in the beast brawl but the last one still follows me and bites my left arm sinking its fangs into my forearm while i was turned away running.

I dropped my rifle in surprise and i start trying to pry it off my arm but it clamps down harder and starts furiously shaking its head and scratching at me with its claws, i don't know what to do so i rip of my mask and i bite the side of its face and it went better then i thought and it also went worst then i thought.

When i bit it i do so with all the power i could and then i tasted something terrible which i instantly spat out and it was the Stalkers left eye, Nasty just nasty but it also let go of my arm and once i realized it had i went for my rifle to shoot it but i missed with my hip fire but i did not care so since i missed i went and smacked it in the head with the stock of my rifle twice.

"im sorry *Smack* Im sorry *Smack* Die faster please please please! *Smack Crunch Smack*" -Me

Why won't it die i keep hitting it in its head hell i think my teeth did more damage then this, so instead of breaking my rifle and lowering my Karma if that was a thing this time i shoved my rifle barrel into its semi empty eye socket and fired my rifle.

You have killed 1 level 4 Night Stalker 40 EXP

IM SORRY DID YOU SAY 40?, Wait nevermind forgot this aint some fantasy this is a post apocalypses but dang can't you at least give me a little more i barely killed this thing as it is and i still gotta deal with the aftermath of these, speaking of these the Radscorpions had finished slaughtering the Night Stalkers but they looked pretty bad so i snuck around them and climbed onto the tiny plane where they could not reach me with their claws and spent a good minute shooting them until they died and i was short on a few rounds, i think im getting better with this gun at least and it only jammed twice!

You have killed 2 Radscorpion level 2 60 EXP

You have killed 1 Radscorpion level 1 25 EXP

You have leveled up 1 < 2

Great i leveled up what do i get for this, maybe i can spend some skill points or maybe a boost in health or a restore on heath...., Nope Zilch Nada no skills to improve no quick fix and no perks but i think that part is in line with the original fallout but does not make me any less angry.

i Go and check around the battlefield and retrieve my bullet casings that were ejected and while im doing that i notice that there are two military ammo boxes sitting next the small plane in the sand the fire box has some 556 rounds in it about 40 and so instead of taking them out i take the whole crate into my Pipboy as i don't want to remove all the bullets from the box, the second box has a Frag grenade in it there are two others but they don't look... safe i think if i touched the pin and these things still worked they would go off in my hands so i take the Grenade and put it on my belt while i put the box into my inventory maybe i could use it for something later.

I stab myself with a Stimpack since im not feeling well yet when it hits me to try skinning these Stalkers with my bootleg pocket knife, i have never done something like this before on a creature this large the biggest thing i have ever hunted was a Bunch of rabbits with a bow and this knife has been horribly maintained so i just start trying to go though with the motions but my knife keeps snagging on hidden scales when things start going right making me screw up and it also smells very bad even with my dust mask helping slightly i need something better for more then just the scent.

I Spent some time skinning the Stalkers there hides were full of holes and cuts from the fight and my terrible attempts but i got the 4 and i put them in my inventory and continued heading towards the Statues, I want to sleep, after some more sneaking a little notification pops up in my view that says Morning star cavern.
"To Hell with that and to hell with you moving on" -Me
After some time i reach a hill covered i abandoned cars and semi trucks inside one of them where some giant rad roaches but after dealing with the snake dogs i found that stomping them to death was much faster and just as gross as it sounded but hey i found some nuka cola and a 9mm pistol so hey i won't be starved for bullets anytime soon.

Finally im at the top right next to the statues and its some kind of old police station or something and there are people here awesome!, as i get closer a pop up shows up again in my view that calls this place the Mojave outpost neat that means that these people should not be murders.

I head into the fenced area, and they don't shoot me on sight i look at their uniforms at notice that all of them have the anagram NCR which stands for New California republic which i remember from my Playthrough of fallout 2 and a few spoiler thumbnails on you*ube.

This might be good!

2