CH-7 Message received
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got to get out of here!

As soon as soon as i saw them start sprinting towards me i turned on my heels and started bolting back down the street i have the advantage here as long as i can get back to the Outpost maybe i can get out of this that is assuming they try to chase me that far.

I dropped my rifle in my haste whatever i got another and can always just find another if i didn't, i turn my head behind me to see if they are catching up and two of them are almost already upon me!?

"What the Fuck your in plate armor!?"-Me
They are in full out long stride sprints and are not slowing down, what the hell do i do?, as i turn my head back i see one in a football outfit had cut me off and and grab me and so i head left and dive though the window of a house breaking it and glass covers the floor along with the 5 NCR trooper bodies i just stumbled on.

As im freaking out i hear the Only door to the house open and two of the raiders stride in with smirk's on their faces and i realize i have been Trapped and one of them starts speaking.

"Halt in the name of Creasers Legion Profligate"-Legion Boy
He looks rather proud of himself as he says it before the other shoves him with his Elbow and they draw their blades,
"You should be Glad you can be of use to the honorable Vulpes Inculta"-LB 2

So of course i panic and pull a grenade from my inventory and pull the pin but don't release the switch, i heard it from a friend that it should not go off since the metal handle thing is still on, I hold the grenade in front of me.

"IM SORRY DON'T MURDER ME I DIDINT SEE ANYTHING I DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES TO SEE!"-Me
I here a snort from behind me so i turn around and one of them had slipped behind me from the broken window and was about to grab me while i was looking at him the two who came though the door made their move the first one yanked the grenade from my hand and threw it outside while the other tackled me too the floor.

and the pat me down for any other weapons i had on me before they start walking me back to their leader who must be this 'Vulpes' they spoke about as i walk down the street towards townhall it looks like he did not even move from his spot like he had full confidence in his soldiers.

The only thing noticeably different about him now is that i can't see his eyes past the sun glasses he put on, what is with people and sun glasses i know its hot out here but its not really that bright is it?, two of his troops stand behind me to make sure i don't run again while the rest from up next to him in total 5 in front of me two behind me my odds are not good.

"Now now don't look so frightened its flattering really but we just want to have a talk with you nothing more."-Vulpes
He speaks in a accent i can't really place as i had not heard anything like it before in my old world but the words he speaks just roll out of his mouth like his tongue was plated with silver and as if the town was not burning to death and he deadens all sound around his without even trying.
"I just got here i did not see anything i don't even here the people behind us."-Me
I hear another snort behind me and another prompt shoving sound, i can't really tell what he is thinking since most of his face is hidden by his dog hood and glasses but i think he is slightly disappointed.

"But that is exactly what we want you to do."-Vulpes
Seeing the confusion on my face he continues.
"I want you to go though this whole town and memories every detail and then when you move on?, I want you to spread it to every NCR outpost and town you see tell them that we of the Legion are strong and won't wait for them tp catch up."-Vulpes
I look at him and his men and the burning town around us.
"That's all you want me to do?"
Seeing as i finally get his picture he smiles and calls his men back to him and them walk from behind me and one of them drops my dropped rifle in front of me.

"That's all, and trust me we will know if you do not, Alright were done here were moving on."-Vulpes
He and his men start matching away from the burning town and i just sit there dumbfounded and relived, i thought i was gunna die on my second day in another world and i look over what just happened and noticed that i was kinda stupid there for the record there but i don't think i had any better options.

But now that i know that im gunna live i wait until i see them walk over the hills and out of sight before i start checking the town, as they do i head back to the building where i found the dead NCR troops to see if they had anything.

Inside the building their is a counter which is reached by the worlds shortest hallway but scattered on the floor are 5 NCR trooper bodies but they don't even have weapons or ammo on them but i do take their dog tags, there is also a really large text book that says 'the big book of science' so i take it might help me later.

Another house i check has has a huge damn metal crate with lots of shaking a clicking i think there are scorpions in it i head to the left of the crate next to a power generator to see if there are any cracks in the- *beepbeepbeepbeep*

BOOM

"GAAAAH HAA!, GRRR" *other random painful grunting and stifled tears*
"SHIT SHIT OH GOD MY GOD!"
A frag mine sitting in the middle of nowhere just went off my clothes are slightly on fire and my leg his torn to hell im bleeding everywhere my left hand is also really fucked up but i have all my fingers but there are bits of metal in every piece of visible skin and everything hurts.

I take a Stimpack and shove it into my leg and that makes everything hurt worse and it feels like im still burning somewhere and i just jump onto the Cage and sit there unmoving, im still bleeding slightly my left hand is also bleeding so i take another stim and stab my palm with it to which i see that it is visible mending but that's not really helping my whole ruined leg problem.

"Im tired, Good night scorpions"
And i pass out.

End of chapter

went with Legion Overhaul design with this while keepings the Football stuff Good idea right?
  • Yes good idea. Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No bad idea. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes Lore friendly. Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No not lore friendly. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get rid of the Shoulder pads! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me my shoulder pads back! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
2