Back to the past
177 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a vast land there was a lone man wearing nothing but rags, the man feature was obscure and his body was bloody all over with many broken bones coming out of his body. Around the man was many corpses with incomplete body part, the corpse come in many size and form, there was one that looked humanoid but scales growth from his body instead of skin, there was also a creature that looked like a dragon with red fur, and many other creature with many other form, but the common thing on them was their missing body part and not being alive anymore.

The man looked toward the ground that was littered with corpses, then looked toward the sky. In the sky there was the outline of five other planet. Looking at the outline of the five planet the man was silence as he looked at the sky silently.

"open: skill interface" the man said quietly as a blue transparent interface appeared in front of him.

[NAME: YAN ZHAO YUN.

POINT: 3.658.965..........

CLASS: FORTRESS MASTER.

[CLASS SKILL: FORTRESS MAKER (create and enhance fortress from all type material, - unique class), WORLD FORTRESS (fortress owner become inside the fortress, - peak class), FORTRESS DEFENDER (create guardian golem that protect the fortress from all kind of material, - unique class), MOBILE BODY FORTRESS (turn the body into fortress, -supreme class).]

[SKILL OWNED Δ

- ABSOLUTE CLASS: NONE.

- ULTIMATE CLASS: NONE.

- SUPREME CLASS: SUPREME HEAL (heal all injury from supreme class and below skill)

- PEAK CLASS: HARDENING WALL, DIAMOND BODY, SWORD PEAK MASTERY,...3 OTHER.

- UNIQUE CLASS: 47 SKILL.

- RARE CLASS: 119 SKILL.

- COMMON CLASS: 23 SKILL.]

[STORAGE: 3 BREAD, 1 HEALING POTION,...OTHER.

CAPACITY: 250 SLOT.]

[INBOX: 4.

- YOU GAINED EXTREME MASSACRE SKILL (massacre thay was brought to the extrem, - supreme class).

- YOU GAINED SOUL PLUNDER SKILL (plunder the soul of other to strengthen one own soul, extreme class).

- YOU GAINED 1.098.324....POINT.

- YOU GAINED ULTIMATE PRIVELEGE.]

[STOREΔ

- WEAPON/ARMOR.

- SKILL (ULTIMATE PRIVELEGE).

- FOOD.

- MISCELLANEOUS.]]

looking at the transparent interface zhao yun let out a little smile "who would have thought that l would get it throught this way haha, fate are really fickle"

"open: store: skill" zhao yun opened the store and choose the skill section.

[SKILLΔ

- ABSOLUTE (sealed, 18 skill already in the world)

- ULTIMATE.

- SUPREME.

- PEAK.

-........]

Zhao yun clicked the ultimate section, and choose the soul return (time) skill.

[SOUL RETURN (TIME): RETURNING THE USER TO THE TIME THE USER CHOOSE.

ONE TIME USE ONLY.

HOW TO USE: SACRIFICE COUNTLESS BODY TO USE, USER BODY, SKILL, POINT, WEAPON, AND EVERYTHING IN IT STORAGE.

RESTRICTION: STRONG SOUL, THE DESTINATION MUST BE CLEAR, NEED COUNTLESS BODY AS FUEL/ SACRIFICE.

REMARK: ABSOLUTE CLASS, BUT WAS LOWERED BECAUSE OF THE RESTRICTION IN ORDER TO USE AND ONLY ONE TIME USE ONLY SKILL.

PRICE: 3.500.000......POINT]

[DO YOU WISH TO BUY THIS SKILL:

YES/NO]

seeing the skill zhao yun unhesitatingly choose to buy it, after buying the skill he read it description again and again for half an hour before looking toward the corpses that littered the ground "those corpse shall be the sacrifice, as for the soul l can consume their soul too, but after this long l don't know whether their soul would still be here. Anyway l better begin without wasting anymore time"

Soul plunder.

Zhao yun activated his new skill, and shortly after that many colorfull smoke like ball appeared from the corpses that littered the ground and flew toward his body, entering and enhancing his soul.

A moment later there was no more smoke like ball coming out from the corpses, zhao yun then stopped soul plunder and activated soul return (time).

soul return (time)

After zhao yun activated soul return (time) a giant diagram along with many rune and pattern appeared on the ground, the diagram covered all the corpses on the ground and let out a blinding light.

"to the week before all of this happen"

BOOM

the light exploded and created a giant crater that consumed zhao yun and all the corpses into nothingness.

&

Near city z was a land that was surrounded by ten meter tall three meter thick brick wall, the wall surrounded the land was around 300 square meter. In the middle of the wall was a manor, the manor was neither too big nor too small.

Inside the manor there was no maid or butler, but only a single young man in his teen. The young man was sleeping on the sofa, when suddenly he woke up with a jolt.

After waking up the young man looked toward his surrounding, toward the familiar yet unfamiliar surrounding and let out a smile "l succeded, what today date?, where's my phone?"

The young man searched his body around and found his phone, he looked at the date "the skill worked perfectly and l'm back a week before the apocalypse just like what l planned.

Now, l shall dominates the future and gain all 3 absolute class skill, l will write what ever l need and what will benefit me, where my handbook?" the young man then walked upstair toward his bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, the young man searched for his handbook and found it shortly. Bringing the handbook toward the sofa on the living room he saw a small frame beside his bed, inside the frame was a photo of himself along with his parent and his younger twin sibling, looking at the frame he sneered "you guys just wait, yan family my revenge will come faster this time and nobody can escape, l zhao yun swear on that!!!, and my future enemy be prepared for you miserable end!"

Zhao yun said quietly while leaking out a dense killing intent.

In the living room zhao yun was writing something in his small handbook.

[- zero awakening, inside a dead well near mount sho, four day from now, appear only for a minute at midnight and only once (top priority).

- universal merchant, in the city center, appear after the zero awakening is gone, one hour each day until the apocalypse (top priority)

- random absolute class skill, can be bought from universal merchant using the zero awakening priviledge.]

"this is what l can remember clearly from the past tracker, l should buy the remembrance potion to remember everything that was important" zhao yun contemplated after writing his memo.

"l need to buy supply and waste all this money before it became useless and can't help me throught the apocalypse" zhou yun used his phone and ordered many thing online "maybe l should also buy car and transform it later on using skill"

He then ordered some car online and brought a bunch of scrap metal too.

That day zhao yun used almost all of his money to buy many thing and only leaving some for his travel toward mount shou.

The next day all his order come and he used the entire day to short thing out.

The third day he used his new car and traveled to mount shou.

7