Zero awakening
179 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six hour before the zero awakening occur, zhao yun arrived near mount shou "l only know that it was inside a dead well near mount shou, but for it exact location...., haa l should search around and find it before it gone"

Four hour later he stopped searching because he found the supposed dead well "what the fuck is this?, there was three well and their distance was great too even l used my car and speeding to arrive at the other well in case the first one failed it would take me around six to seven minute, coupled with the terrain it will be even longer.

Shit, there was only two more hour l need to think something real fast" zhao yun was troubled as he faced back and forth searching for a solution "think, think, thinkkkk for a clue"

An hour later.

"ah, yeah the past tracker word that could be some clue?, remember, remember what that shithead said!!!" he tried hard to remember what the past tracker said as it was his only hope, a moment later 

"zero awakening was inside the shallowest well near mount shou, that have neither water nor moss inside it only pitch black, when the time come a pillar of light shall come out" he spoke word by word what he remembered and found a clue "l really need to buy those calm mind skill or fortitude skill, this is driving me nut"

After a long years surviving in the apocalypse zhao yun became crazy and have an extreme mood swing, in the past he even have multiple personalities that was also similarly sinister, after getting supreme heal he went back to normal and become even more sinister, now that his soul was back to the past, his past problem started to come back and before long he might start to have a split personality.

Zhao yun hurriedly went to the well that was described by the past tracker.

A few second before zero awakening happened, he arrive at the said well and hurriedly jumped down inside the well.

BOOM

He reached the ground and on the verge of dead as the blinding didn't come out, he cursed the past tracker for his wrong info inside his mind as it started to turn blurry.

WENG

the light appeared from the ground and enveloped his body, the light come out of the well toward the sky and became a pillar that connected the heaven and earth. This phenomenon can onky be seen and can't be recorded using even the newest or advanced technologies.

Inside his blurry consciousness he saw the blinding light that enveloped and healing him at the same time, then he heard the robotic voice that he always heard in the past as the interface appeared in front of him.

[ZERO AWAKENING: USER WILL BE AWAKENED.

AVAILABLE CLASS:

- UNIVERSAL SUPPORTER

- GRAND GREY PRIEST

- FORTRESS OWNER

ONE RANDOM ABSOLUTE TICKET.

ONE RANDOM POUCH (POINT).

ONE RANDOM POUCH (WEAPON/ARMOR)

ONE RANDOM POUCH (MISCELLANIOUS)

ONE RANDOM POUCH (SKILL)]

He looked at the interface and inspected all the three class.

[UNIVERSAL SUPPORTER: THE PINNACLE OF ALL SUPPORT, JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER OF ALL SUPPORT (all support type skill can be instantly used without training).]

[GRAND GREY PRIEST: ONE WHO STOOD BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD, CAN HEAL AND CURSE (all priest type skill will be easier to use and can be profecient faster)]

[FORTRESS OWNER: NEED A FORTRESS TO LET OUT IT TRUE POWER (the more fortress one own the easier to become proficient in using skill)]

In the apocalypse, even thought there was interface, storage, skill, and many other thing that was similar to game, it was eventually not a game, there was no such thing as level so it was impossible to strengthen oneself throught killing like in the game, the storage was not available in the first place and need to be unlocked using a key bought from the store interface. Killing only give point and corpses, skill cannot be instantly used and need to be trained to be proficient in using it, there was also the consumable type that can be used instanly or other type that allow one to be proficient almost instantly but it only on those one the same class or lower only and sometime was restricted by the skill type.

Looking at the description zhao yun choose the universal supporter for it perk, which he will later come to regret. 

"open: all pouch"

Zhao yun opened all the pouch he got, and he get.

[- YOU GET 5.365.956 POINT

- YOU GET FALLEN CAPE

- YOU GET POTION OF REMEMBRANCE

- YOU GET FALLING PUNCH SKILL (RARE CLASS)]

Looking at all the thing he got, he drank the potion and equipped the fallen cape.

"equip: fallen cape"

After equipping the fallen cape, he didn't feel anything changed or he gained something "l don't feel anything?, there was no change too, even the cape become invisible"

"open: fallen cape"

[FALLEN CAPE: CAPE TURN INVISIBLE AFTER USE, SKILL: PASSIVE DEFENSE (RARE CLASS)

PASSIVE DEFENSE: ACTIVATE WHEN ATTACKED]

"who would have thought that it would be rare class item, my luck is good.

Now that the item is resolved, how much memory did l unearth" saying that he recalled his memory, searching if there was something useful that he recalled.

A moment later zhao yun started to write in his handbook.

[- second plate, second class, location unknown, clue in universal merchant.]

"fortunately even if only one, it was the most useful for me now" saying that he entered his car and went back home.

3