3. Wen-shixiong…
11k 24 251
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Fuyu’s eyes stared at Wen Zhihao’s back as he walked away.

Wen-shixiong1senior martial brother walked calmly and without hurry, as though he had already forgotten about the matter.

He must be very strong to be so carefree.

Sun Fuyu’s feet followed him.

He too had seen Wen Zhihao around before. Wen Zhihao was the one at the sword training field the longest. He never looked Sun Fuyu’s way before, and Sun Fuyu had his own troubles to look out for, so he never paid attention to Wen-shixiong either.

Until now. Wen Zhihao was the first person…

Ah! Sun Fuyu had forgotten to thank him! Why was he so stupid and forgetful?? This was why he was alone.

But he shouldn’t disturb him...

Wen-shixiong’s hair and robes were dishevelled, yet he seemed completely relaxed, head tilted upwards as though to catch the sunlight like a plant spirit.

Sun Fuyu couldn’t figure out the pattern of Wen-shixiong’s movements. Was he searching for something? Was that why he scared off Wu Qingqing and the others?

Whatever it was that Wen-shixiong was doing, he clearly wasn’t in a hurry. His long fingers idly caressed the leaves and flowers, and his aura was content.

That was because Wen Zhihao was indeed content. The stresses and anxieties of his past world melted away in the gentle immersion of beautiful scenery. He suspected that the gardens in the Golden Sun Sect had been constructed to reduce heart-demons.

It was in this thoughtful state of mind that Wen Zhihao received more of the original ‘Wen Zhihao’s’ memories. With idle curiousity, Wen Zhihao moved his arms, mimicking holding a sword.

It seemed that, indeed, he could remember some of the basic sword cultivation forms. However, the original ‘Wen Zhihao’ had worked so hard to advance. Progress would only get harder and harder, and the 'new' Wen Zhihao could not see the point. 

He would rather do the minimum and have a good life. He was never going to be the strongest. He wasn’t born with any talent for sword cultivation. So why bother trying to become the strongest?

There were many more interesting things in life than training with swords 23 hours a day...

For example...food.

 

 


bafflinghaze: Lol, this won’t become another dedicated food fic, but there will be food  <( ̄︶ ̄)>

251