Chapter 9 – (Optional R18) Our First Time
2.2k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whew...This is my first attempt at writing something like this. I hope it turns out well...Let me know in the comments I guess. xD

I want to stress again that this is sex between two consenting adults.

Chapter 9 - (Optional R18) Our First Time

I kiss my future wife passionately. It starts soft, sweet, and chaste, but builds quickly like a fire doused in gasoline. Our tongues do battle in a war without end, and her taste is intoxicatingly addictive. 

As we explore each other's mouths, my left hand is on the back of her head, running fingers through her silky blonde locks. My right is on her naked back, trailing lines up her spine and making her skin turn to goosebumps from my touch. 

Lara is frantically taking off my button-down shirt with both hands while blinded, as her eyes are locked with mine the whole time we kiss. I had removed my suit jacket and threw it over my desk chair when we arrived. She gets frustrated at the last three buttons and growls into my mouth as she rips them off, finally exposing my well-muscled chest. Welp. There goes the deposit. 

Lara's hands roam over my chest, abs, and back, cold against my hot skin. She caresses every inch of them for several moments before she is apparently satisfied...and goes for the bigger prize.

Her touch lights a bonfire of pent up emotions and lust in me. I have been holding back for too long...not comfortable having sex with her until we were both adults due to the whole "Max" and "Past Life" thing. It just didn't feel right, and sex is all about consent and mutual pleasure. I had denied Lara for too long, but by Arceus, tonight I was gonna make up for it. 

With that in mind, I stop my light caresses and give in to the burning and all-consuming need filling me. I break away from the kiss, breathing hard. My hand in her hair clamps down at the base of her skull, securing the locks of golden hair in my iron grip, and forcefully pulling her head to the side exposing her neck. Lara gasps at the sudden move, but it soon turns into a hungry moan as I follow it up by biting into her exposed neck and sucking hard enough to leave a mark but not enough to break the skin. 

My other hand isn't an idol either and, on the last pass from her neck and down her spine, lifts off her back to smack down, hard, onto the soft porcelain skin of her ass. Lara's cries and low moans turn into a yelp of surprise and pleasure. I squeeze her bubble butt in my hand, marveling at the flesh overflowing and spilling out between my fingers.

I trail hickies down her neck, happy to claim her for all the world to see. From this day on, she was mine. Mine forever. It might sound possessive and overbearing, and perhaps it was, but I didn't care at that moment. When I reached her collar bone, Lara finally managed to get my belt and pants undone. They fall to the floor and I let go of her, pushing her into a sitting position in front of me, as I finish stepping out of them. Shoes and socks go at the same time. Now I am just in my boxers and I smile down at Lara, letting her know she can now unwrap her present. 

Lara, who has been playing along very well at this point for someone who usually takes the lead herself, rolls her eyes at this and unceremoniously pulls down my boxers, unleashing my extremely hard cock to spring right up in her face. Her nonchalance dissipates quickly as she stares at my 8-inch long, 6-inch girth dick. She licks her lips and opens them wide to accept my member fully into her mouth...or at least tries to. We have done this a few times now, but she says it hurts her jaw, so she prefers to lick and stroke me instead. She pays wonderful attention to my 2 boys, so it is an amazing experience either way. She sucks the tip for a little while, rolling her tongue around it, and I am sent to bliss town. Removing it from her mouth, she looks at it, then down at her glistening opening, then back at it. 

'Pretty sure Max would be crying tears of blood right now if he was still with me.'

"It's bigger than my toys...How is it gonna fit?..." Lara says with a pout. I just smirk at her and pull her back up to me. I kiss her lightly again before whispering in her ear, "Guess we are just gonna have to find out..." then I bite her earlobe and pull it with my teeth eliciting a soft moan from her.

As mentioned before, Lara is a virgin, but her hymen is not intact. Keep in mind that this world has nothing that limits sexuality, maybe besides overprotective parents, so it is not uncommon for teenagers to experiment with different types of toys. Lara is a very passionate and easily aroused person. Because of this, and Jessica's influence no doubt, she had gotten hooked on using toys. I accidentally stumbled onto the...collection a couple of years ago and Lara almost had a breakdown, bawling her eyes out in embarrassment. We have since used them on her together on more than one occasion and, I gotta admit, they are fun. I haven't had sex with Lara yet, but it is safe to say we have done everything but sex. 

'Oh, Shit! I almost forgot! Damn vixen enticing me...'

I leave her there, all hot and bothered, as I go over to my desk and open a drawer with a small bag of pills inside. I take one out and swallow it back, noticing that Grace and Pyra's occupied Pokeballs are on the desk as well.

'Ah...good call Lara...no need to scar them...'  

"Finn?" She asks uncertainly, "What was that you just took?"

I walk back up to her and pull her into a hug, my iron rod of a dick was pushed up against both of our stomachs in the process. I once again stare into her beautiful sapphire eyes and say, "Lara, you have been extraordinarily patient with me. I know you have wanted to do this for a while now, but I wasn't ready. I am now, and I want tonight to be perfect for you, in every way you could ever want it. The pill I took was to make sure I will be up and ready to go all night long."

Yup - PokeViagra. I am young and do not have ED, but this pill is a bit special. It not only keeps you hard but also increases the speed of your recovery, encourages the creation of sperm, - though I wear the watch so I just shoot blanks - and even prevents pain and soreness from cumming over and over. Basically, it is a "Fuck All Night And Never Get Tired" pill. What a miracle of modern science!

Lara squeals in delight and hugs me even tighter. "Thank you." She says simply before moving a few steps back, looking me up and down, and then staring at me with a hungry, devilish smile. It vanishes in a second, like it was never there, as her acting experience kicks in and it is replaced by a cutely innocent face. She stares up at me with big, round eyes as she takes slow steps towards me, her hands behind her back emphasizing her huge Double D boobs bouncing enticingly in front of me. She bites her lower lip and leans forward to whisper in my ear,

"I hope you are ready then. We will have to see how long that pill lasts because I have been waiting a looooong~ time for this. No more talking. No more thinking. Your Fiance needs you to make love to her. I need you to fuck me, Finn."

Shit. Shiiiiiiiit. There goes all rational thought. 

I tackle her to the bed, kissing her with renewed passion as she giggles. She positions my pillows below her head and lays back to enjoy my attentions. I end the kiss by pulling her bottom lip with my teeth and smiling down at her. Whatever face I was making had an impact on her as her devilish smile returns in full. She is in full succubus mode now. 

I move my lips to her ear, nibble and pull the earlobe, then trail my tongue around it and down the unmarred side of her neck. Now that won't do. Not at all. While I am making even more love marks on her neck, my hands move up and down her body, slowly and efficiently caressing all of the erogenous zones we have found together over the years. Her favorite being her inner thigh, right at shorts height. I keep my hands away from the important bits, enjoying making her squirm, gasp, and groan in frustration from the near misses. 

Finally, done playing with my food, I surprise her by not just grazing past her nipple, like I had done many times before, but instead pinching and pulling it in one fluid motion. Lara loses it. 

"Oh, Fuck! Finn~~!" she screams as the teasing and slow build-up leads to a massive release for my lover. Juices spray out from her pussy as she twitches and convulses lightly. 

Yup, she is a squirter. 1 in 4 women, so I have heard. She is also extremely loud. That is why there was no defending ourselves when Rose teased us about keeping it down.

Not giving a single shit about my now wet abs and crotch, I grab and twist the other nipple. Can't go neglecting one of the girls, can I? This prolongs her climax and sends another wave of liquid out to coat my lower body. I lay on my side near her ear and whisper to her,

"What's wrong love? You seem to have made a mess..." I click my tongue like a chastising parent, "What am I going to do with you..."

I continue the relentless groping and pinching of her lovely mounds and their peaks, not allowing her a second to recover. Her moans and yells are replaced by a loud inhale of breath followed by a long wanting groan as I stick 2 fingers inside her without warning, and just as quickly remove them. I bring the perpetrators of her glare at me up to our faces and slowly spread them apart, showing a glistening strand of fluid that refuses to break apart from the moving fingers. 

"What's this?" I ask in mock confusion and worry. "Lara, I think you have sprung a leak? What do you think, should I fill it with something?"

"Yesss~." She all but screams in joy, "I need you to fill me up!"

"Hmm..." I say rubbing my chin, continuing the charade, "I don't know. Maybe I should go investigate the leak?"

She growls in anger as I move down her body, "Finn, I swear to fucking God, if you keep teasing me like-" 

She doesn't get any further in her threat, however, as I take this moment to plunge my tongue deep inside her, forcing her to inhale deeply again. I lick her insides slowly, making sure to reach every part I can and taste the wonderful citrusy blend. Her smell is quite intense, but not at all unpleasant. I remove my tongue as Lara whines piteously before yelping again as another 2 fingers are inserted into her flower. I use my tongue to tease the hood of her clit, while the two fingers inside work alternatingly on rubbing her G-Spot in a constant come hither motion.

I know Lara is close again. How? Because she is literally just saying, "Oh, Fuck." over and over again. It grows in volume and pitch the closer she gets, and when she is right on the cusp, I stop everything.

She glares down at me like I am some kind of devil, but I just smile back and say, "Cum for me, baby." Then I suck her clit into my mouth, hard, continue with the finger movements, and, with my other hand, grab and pull one of her pretty pink nipples. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck~! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~~~!" Lara screams. I would not be surprised if the neighbors heard that one...I sure hope Ash isn't out for a late-night stroll...

I close my eyes and continue as she cums. And, wow, did she cum. I feel damn near a cup's worth of fluids pour over my face. Instead of letting up, however, I double down. I insert another finger to add to the motions, lightly bite and continue to suck her clit, and force my big hand to reach and push in both her nipples. 

It doesn't take long for her to cum again. And just to be sure, I do it again. Am I evil? Probably. But I do have a big dick and I want to make sure it is not painful for her. 

I finally stop my ministrations after her fourth orgasm of the night. I sit up and shake my aching fingers as I look over my handiwork. Lara is a pile of quivering muscles. Her legs shake violently and her eyes are rolled back in her head. She tries to speak, but no words come out. All in all, not too shabby. 

I reach under my bed and grab a towel from the stack I keep there. This is not the first time I have needed to wipe down, after all. I clean off my face, chest, and legs while leaving my dick wet. No reason to waste natural lube. I do the same to Lara, my touch sending more spasms through her as she tries to recover.

"Well," I start and shake my head in foe-sadness, "I wasn't able to stop the leak...Sorry, my love."

She answers with a groan.

I crawl back on top of her, moving into a perfect missionary position (Called Basic Position, what with the lack of missionaries) with my arms holding me up from the sides.

"I did think of another solution, but I am afraid it will be very invasive."

I smile down at my fiance and brush her sweaty hair out of her face waiting for her to finish recovering. When her eyes finally gain lucidity, about a minute or so after her last orgasm, she latches onto mine with a firm gaze.

"You ready?"

A brilliant smile. "Thank you for taking such good care of me, Finn. I am sure it will be fine. I'm ready. I want and need you inside me."

That was all I needed. I line up my cock and push forward.

"Fuck! Finn! Wrong hole! We can try that later!"

'Oops....Wait, what did she just say!?!'

I try again with a sheepish smile on my face. Hey, this is the first time I have had sex. Give me a break! 

This time, my tip moves into her protected valley slowly, but surely. When the tip is fully in, Lara says with a sigh,

"It's waaaaaay bigger than my toys, but it is not that bad, really. Plus it feels really good~~!"

"Um...love?"

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

"That is just my tip."

...

...

...

"Oh." She says with a deep blush.

"Ready?" I ask again.

"Un." She says blushing cutely. That cute blush is then changed into a look of wide-eyed shock as I spear through her slowly. She sucks in air through her teeth when I am about three-fourths of the way in. This time, I don't stop. I keep going until my pelvis is flush to her own. Lara's eyes are bugging out and she looks to be in at least a little pain. My cock twitches inside her and rubs against the entrance to her womb making her jump and "Ah!" cutely.

How to describe the feeling...Heaven? Nirvana? Enlightenment? Like sliding my dick into a warm velvet sleeve. It feels so damn good I could cum right away, ok? Keep strong, Finn. Keep strong.

"W-wow." Lara gets out finally.

"We can stay like this until you are ready, I am sure it must hurt..."

"Just a little bit. I was more surprised than anything...I feel...so full." She says and starts giggling. We both laugh and I lean down to kiss her sweetly. "Thank you for taking it slow with me. You can move now, just try not to hit my cervix...that hurt."

I instantly feel bad. I thought her "Ah!" was cute, but it was actually caused by pain. Fucken, good one, Finn. God damn lying porn books! Don't girls love that shit in them? Guess it is all fake after all...

"Shhh," She says lovingly, seeing my worried face, "It's okay! We are both learning! It mostly feels amazing. Like my belly is being stretched...but in a good way! Just, go slow at first, alright?"

I nod, kiss her nose (to which she giggles again), then lean back down on my arms and rest my forehead on hers. We stare deeply into each other's eyes, as I slowly move my hips back and then equally slowly move them forward. 

This is just bliss. We both, almost immediately, gasp and start moaning. Mine is more of a grunt, but hers is loud as always and it is clear she is liking it. 

"Finn..." She says biting her lip seductively. "More..."

Give the lady what she wants! I increase the speed and angle my dick downwards as best I can to avoid her cervix. 

"Fuck, that is amazing...um...up more?" She asks, getting lost in her own world of pleasure.

I change the angle of my thrusts upwards. My dick curves up naturally, so it feels easier to do it this way as well. 

"Yesssss~~. Oh god, Finn. Just like that!"

I steadily increase the pace and tempo as Lara steadily increases the volume of her moans. She is panting and groaning something fierce and her nails are starting to dig in along my back as her legs wrap around my waist holding me and pulling me in. 

She begins matching my tempo with her own hips and the thrusts become more and more powerful. We lose ourselves in each other's eyes and in the pleasure of what we are doing. 

"Yes, Finn~ More...just like that...Oh...right there...Oh, Fuck...Oh, Fuck!"

She is getting close, and I am already holding back as best I can.

"I love you, baby," I say kissing her quickly, before panting again, "I am close."

"Me too, I am close too. Oh my god, Finn, I love you. I love this."

We continue moving as Lara gets louder and louder. Her screams of ecstasy bouncing off the walls of the room. My thrusts are even and firm, not jackhammering into her like a wild man, but steady and powerful like a stone against the waves. The...Waves...Oh shit.

"Lara...I'm cumming."

"Inside, baby. Cum for me. Cum with me, baby. Paint my insides with your seed. Claim me forever."

I start losing control, my thrusts becoming manic and my breathing ragged. I thrust mindlessly into the screaming Lara as we both approach the crescendo of our passion. Lara's legs are locked keeping me as far in as possible while I pump her tight pussy. Her tits jiggle under me, tickling my chest with the hardness of her nipples. Her body starts to shake and we both know it is time.

We both sing out our battle cry, then mash our lips together, tongues dancing to a tuneless melody. I start filling her, again and again, shooting hot seed as deep inside her as possible. She responds with a deluge of wetness, squirting all over my abs and dick. Her muscles are frozen, clenching me tightly, and her vagina is convulsing wildly. Her velvet box is doing its best to milk me for all I am worth.

We break the kiss gasping as the last dredges of our climax pass over us. We each are sweating profusely, but the smiles we share are full of love and wanting. 

I roll off of her, moving to the side and letting my dick slip-free with a happy sigh. Well done, soldier! ...God this pill is amazing...no bad tingles or pain from my balls and I was still hard as ever. Ready for whatever else the night held. 

"Arceus, look at it pour out of me..." Lara says breathlessly, watching the result of our efforts being forced out by gravity. "That felt sooooooo~ good, Finn."

"That was amazing," I agree, "You are amazing Lara. I love you."

"Love you too, you big lug." She answers with a peck on my lips.

She looks down at my soaked and still hard dick as a familiar devilish smile comes to her face. Pushing me back onto the bed, she rolls over on top of me and lowers herself down.

"Looks like Little Finn is still ready to go," She says, grabbing hold of my shaft and licking the tip playfully as I shudder in ecstasy. "How about I clean him up, give him some nice attention, then..." Her eyes flash and I, honest to god, feel a shiver of fear run down my back.

"Then, It's my turn to be on top." 

She is an insatiable succubus, indeed. Arceus, help me...will I survive until morning?

Hey everyone! Hope this was alright, like I said, it was my first attempt at this kind of a chapter. Let me know what you think!

I tried to keep it real, or as real as I could. This was their first time and there was some awkwardness, but I hope it came across as genuine, sweet, and maybe even sexy.

The next chapter is the last in the school arc and the romance and slice of life elements will take a backseat to the adventure and Pokemon story. Hope you are excited!

50