Chapter 20 – (Optional R18) Pent Up
1.5k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey all, here is the next R18 Chapter. Thanks again for all the support and feedback last week. I really appreciate it! =D

Warning: The following chapter has sexual content with two consenting adults. Lara takes charge in this one, so if you dislike a woman leading a man in these situations, this might not be the chapter for you. 

Chapter 20 – (Optional R18) Pent Up

Lara crawls across the bed towards me. Her pink and red negligee covering practically nothing and, instead, emphasizing the sway and shape of her every move. Her large breasts jiggle and her bubble butt sashays with the prowling movement of her crawl and I am enchanted by the sight. Further pulling me in is her predatory smile and sparkling eyes.

She reaches me and my arms immediately go to grab her and pull her into my embrace, but she stops me and raises my hands to the headboard instead.

"Can I lead tonight? I really need to let loose." She straddles me and asks in a breathy whisper against my ear that sends shivers down my spine. She rests her forehead on mine, making my entire world her beautiful face and a curtain of her blonde hair.

"Sure, whatever you want, babe," I answer her quietly and lean in to steal a kiss. She likes to take the lead and I don't mind. It all turns out enjoyable to me in the end!

She keeps my hands above my head with one hand and tugs up on my shirt with the other. Taking the hint, I sit up straight and make the task easier for her. I could just reach down and do it myself, but she enjoys this, so why take that from her? Let her unwrap her present if she wants. 

When my shirt is off, my hands are once again pushed onto the headboard and she kisses me passionately as a distraction from the main event. I feel two *Clicks* settle around my wrists in quick succession. I look up...and see a set of fuzzy pink handcuffs securing me to the headboard...Where the hell was she hiding these?

I look back at my fiancé with a raised eyebrow and she, in turn, is doing a cute little happy dance at successfully pulling off her trick. She celebrates afterward by running her nails lightly across my chest with a wide promising grin and leaning in towards my head.

"Caught you." She purrs into my ear before biting my earlobe. "Now you have to do the moves I tell you too, alright?" She continues and trails light kisses down my throat towards my collarbone. 

This is not the first time she wanted to take charge, but this is the first time with handcuffs. I just nod at her, smiling, and let her have her fun. These handcuffs are more of an idea than a restraint. They barely fit around my wrists and I could easily break them if I am not careful, but they have padding and are not too uncomfortable, so I will go along with it for now. If she gets too carried away with it...I can always punish her in later rounds. 

Lara sits up fully, now towering over me, and grabs my long purple hair, currently in a ponytail. She lightly pulls it back and down to guide my head so that I am looking up at her. She smiles down at me like the cat who caught the mouse and leans in for quick kisses that ends with her softly biting or pulling my lips with her teeth. She trails one hand up and down my chest as she circles my bare nipples lightly with the tips of her nails. 

My breath catches for a moment at the sensation and this only causes her huge smile to turn Cheshire-like. She lowers her head again, kissing down my jaw, neck, collarbone, and finally, shifting back a bit on my legs to accommodate, arrives at my pecks. She slowly licks one of my nipples and tweaks the other with her nailed hands while maintaining eye contact with me. This causes a sensation I can only describe as odd to pass through my entire body and for me to grasp once more. It is not unpleasant, but more an itch that causes sexual tension to build like a pulled bowstring in my body rather than an intense pleasure. I want to rip off the cuffs and push her down, but I continue to let her do her thing, groaning instead.

"What's this?" Lara asks in mock innocence as the obvious bulge in my pajama pants throbs against her stomach. She pulls back even further and lightly runs her nails along it through my pajamas. "My, my...Why does it twitch so much?" She purrs again, continuing her innocent act. She continues to tease my cock through my pants and run her nails over my hard nipples as she smiles down at my reactions with shining eyes. 

"Well?" She demands in a commanding tone as she wraps her hand around my cock and rubs the long hard muscle, still through my pajamas.

"M-my dick..." I say, feeling a bit embarrassed at having to say it and wanting to feel her insides desperately.

"Your dick...what?" She demands again, her smile turning slightly displeased in a playful way. 

'My dick...Mistress?' I answer, not quite sure what she wants from me. This kind of play was new for both of us.

A visible shiver runs down her body at my words and her catty smile returns in full force. "Fuck, Finn, I liked that. We are definitely going with that tonight." She looks at me expectantly, eyes glowing with glee and lust, and I sigh with a laugh as I cave. 

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you want. I am but a servant at your command." If we are gonna do the act, I will commit to doing the role right. Not sure if I like this or not yet, but I can at least try it for her. 

"We need a safe word..." She mumbles to herself...I am already feeling some trepidation. What does she have planned now? "How about Onix?"

"Sure, babe...Ah! I mean, yes, Mistress, that will work well!" I start with a sigh, but seeing her disappointed and unsure expression from it, I try to get back into my role. 

"You're...not really into this, are you...?" She asks, starting to feel silly. I lift my legs up straight with her still on them, forcing her to fall forward onto my chest. She yelps, but holds me close and giggles soon after.

"We haven't really done something like this before. There is bound to be some awkwardness, but I am alright to try if that is what you want, Mistress?" I say with a confident smile, leaning down to steal another kiss as she looks up at me with unease in her eyes. I rest my forehead on hers again and continue, "Who knows, maybe I'll like it. Whatever you were doing earlier was getting to me, no doubt about that. Just look how hard my dick is!" I finish with a laugh and quickly turns into a gasp when she repositions slightly and rubs up against it through our clothes.

"Oh is that what this is?" She asks, trying to get back her mojo from earlier. She slowly grinds her hips forward and I feel the heat through my pajamas from her sheer panties as her pussy lips part around my cock. We both react with gasps as she continues the movement all the way to the head of my rod. Lara shifts again so she is sitting up straight with our bodies still connected as they were. She then lowers her head to mine, rests it on my forehead, and stares deep into my eyes as her hands go to my shoulders for support. I can feel her hot excited breath on my lips as she rocks her hips forward again. 

We work up a bit of a rhythm, sighing and moaning our appreciation of one another, and I feel my pants slowly being soaked through as she rides me roughly. I want desperately to be inside her but am lost in the pleasure I am already feeling. 

"Fuck, Finn, I am gonna cum!"

"Use me as you need, mistress, I am but a tool at your disposal." Again, still a bit awkward to say, but I am starting to have fun with it. Certainly, the heaven my dick is in puts me in a more agreeable mood. 

"Fuck...Yes...Fuck, Finn! Right there, Fuck!!!" Lara screams as she thrusts herself harder and faster onto my cock. She would have screamed her finish if she hadn't taken up my lips desperately instead. I feel her moan vibrate through every bone in my body as she lets it out mid-kiss. I also feel a torrent of liquid now soaking my pajamas. 

She stops as all her muscles lock up and her thighs shake and spasm wildly. This is mildly frustrating for me, as I was getting close myself, but I doubt that will be enough for her, so I still have plenty to look forward to. 

"Hah...look at...hah...all the mess you made me make..." Lara says in between ragged breaths. She stands on the bed, using my shoulders as supports, and pulls off her panties and the bra portion of the lingerie...I didn't know they were detachable...she looks down on me with flushed cheeks and a wide grin.

"I need help cleaning up..." She says grabbing my head again.

"Gladly, mistress," I say and dive into her pussy. I know not all guys like going down on girls, but I have never had a problem with it. Lara tastes of sweet citrus and, honestly, I just enjoy making her squirm. She is doing a lot of that now.

"Finn~, if you keep that up...hmmm...I am going to cum again~!"

I ignore her words and continue my vicious assault on her tight passage for several minutes. Her legs start shaking and she starts her chants of "Fuck" letting me know she is close. When she is just about to cum, I stop and look up at her with a smirk. She stares down at me in disappointment and frustration, so I grin wider as bite into her clit, mildly hard. This stimulation is more than enough to push her over the edge and I close my eyes waiting for the inevitable storm about to come. 

I did not have to wait long. Lara collapses onto me as my face and chest are bathed in her juices. She looks up at me, clearly wanting more, but too tired in the moment to continue her act. Her legs are a spastic mess and her breathing is little more than wanting pants at this point. I laugh at my fiancé and flex my wrists with a slight tug. The cheap metal snaps open, not damaging the cuffs, but opening with force as they were meant to for safety purposes.

I pull the other one off and shift Lara into my arms as I make my way towards our master bedroom shower.

Lara pouts a little and says, "That didn't last long...You always take so much out of me when I cum..."

"Whatever do you mean, mistress? I am simply moving us to the shower so that I might bathe you, clean you out thoroughly, then return you to our bed where I will follow your every order for the rest of the night." I say and lean in to give her a quick kiss. 

She smiles up at me and then cuddles into my arms, "Thanks for this Finn...I am having a lot of fun and you are being very patient..." 

"Are you kidding me? I get to conquer a strong and beautiful lady and turn her into a squirting, quivering mess." I say with a predatory smile. She rolls her eyes at me but smiles back. I lean in and whisper into her ear, "Just know that no matter how we start, It will always end with me on top and filling you to bursting. Let's see how long you can keep up your strong act....mistress." 

I step into the shower, now hot and ready for us, and put her down on shaky knees as I support her by her waist.

She scowls up at me, "Is that a challenge Finn Cambridge?"

"Nope," I say as I lift one of her legs up and over my shoulder without warning, pick her up, and lower her down on my rigid and twitching cock. Her tight passage makes way for my iron rod and her eyes roll back in her head as a small stream of her liquids shoots out.

"It's a promise."

We spend the rest of the night locked in an epic struggle for control and have a hell of a good time doing it. 

Turns out I don't mind this kind of play and making her call me master by the end of the night was the cherry on top. 

Thanks for reading! This is about the length I want my R18 chapters to be, so let me know what you think!

They are still new to a lot of this and experimenting as they go. I am trying to make it seem more organic, so it makes sense later down the line when they get better at it. 

Not sure if character sex progression is important...LOL But I am having fun with it. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and the next cannon chapter will be released at the same time, so I hope you enjoy that as well!

38