Hiatus Notice
1.1k 18 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey Everyone, Overload Here.

I spent all last week trying to find the motivation to finish the next chapter for this story. A mixture of bad reviews, insensitive or even hostile personal messages, and general writer's block kept me from succeeding. I still have much I want to tell in this story, but I need to take a break from it because I realized I wasn't having fun writing it anymore. Since I write FOR fun and not for monetary compensation, not having fun with what I write defeats the whole purpose. I really don't want to come to hate or half-ass this story, as you all deserve more than that, so I have decided to take a break instead. 

Finn Cambridge...Pokemon Master? will be going on hiatus for a couple of months so that I can refresh my love for the story and characters as well as to brainstorm new ideas. When I am feeling ready for it again, we will continue on Finn and Lara's journey.

I want to take a second to thank each and every one of my faithful readers. The ones who heart, review, or just enjoy the story in silence. I really appreciate you and your support. This has been a crazy ride, and it is far from over. I promise you that I will return to this story after I feel confident in it again. 

Just to make sure I am not off the mark, I will be leaving a poll below. It will simply ask if you are enjoying the story and want it to continue, or if you think I should move this to an ending instead of continuing with it. I write for fun and for myself, but I want to make sure I am writing something that many will enjoy as well.

Thank you again for your patience with me and for sticking with me and my silly Pokemon story. I cannot say enough how much it means to me. 

Much Love,

Overload

Should This Story Continue Or Should I Look To Wrap It Up?
  • I Am Enjoying The Story And Want It To Continue Votes: 143 99.3%
  • I Am Enjoying The Story, But Think It Should Probably End Soon Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I Am Not Enjoying Recent Chapters, But Still Want The Story To Continue Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I Am Not Enjoying Recent Chapters And Think It Should Probably End Soon Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 144
22