Arc 3 Ch. 10: My Fox Spirit Can’t Possibly be This Cute! (15+)
2.9k 15 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viela was still ‘embracing’ me hard on the ground when we heard the footsteps. I gave a start when I saw that unmistakable head of jet-black hair strolling toward us from the mansion, but then I remembered who that really was. A blood-red orb of light illuminated the approaching figure until the demon sporting his butler attire was right in front of us.

“Good evening, ladies,” Luc greeted us with a bow. “Are you in need of assistance?”

Well, this is awkward…

When I was about to respond, a series of distant shouts grabbed his attention. “My, it would appear tonight will be quite a lively night,” he smiled.

Okay, we needed to get off the street as soon as possible! For a moment I wished I had teleported us to The Roach and Rat for shelter, but I might have risked injury running out of mana by taking us that extra distance. Plus, this was a good sign seeing how the friendly Luc had apparently made himself home in ‘his’ mansion within a single day.

Viela reacted first, finally detaching herself from me to stand upright and take a good look at the new arrival. “Hmm?” she hummed to herself, her nose twitching dangerously close to him. “Are you… Luc, is that you?”

He glanced back and forth from me to her, his eyes widening in horror all at once. “The aspiring apprentice and… Miss Vixen?” he gasped.

The fox spirit lit up with an impish grin as she rushed to invade his personal space. “Luc, it really is you! Oh I’d recognize you anywhere! Hey hey, where have you been hiding all these years? You can’t just ignore your favorite pupil like that~!”

His face contorted in pain as he shot me another glance. “Of all the ones you could have summoned…”

Just what kind of past relationship did these two have? Regardless, at this point anything we could use to our advantage was good with me!

I rubbed my aching back as I stood up. “Yeah, long time no see!” I grinned at him. “So, some ‘stuff’ happened, and we kind of need a place to lay low for now. You wouldn’t turn away two girls in peril would you? Noblesse oblige and all that, right old friend?”

Luc made a strained, choking sound as he massaged a sudden headache. After a few seconds he sighed, collecting himself with a renewed air of hospitality. “Indeed, this estate is equipped with plenty of guest bedrooms. We would be… honored to have you stay with us for tonight.” He made it a point to stress that emphasis.

Wait, ‘we?’

***

I never would have thought I’d be glad to find myself inside this mansion again, yet here I was. Our host’s magical light bathed the marble walls in a warm, eerie glow as he guided us up the foyer’s main flight of stairs. He took a right and stopped in front of a room down the hall, holding open the stylish wood door for us.

“After you, if you please,” Luc offered while trying to keep a good distance from my foxy companion.

Giant windows on the far wall let in the shining moonlight, revealing a large bedroom with a set of lavish furniture and one massive canopy bed. Viela wasted no time marveling at the scene, instead opting to jump right on the bed.

“Ahh, this is the life!” she moaned while shamelessly caressing the covers with her whole body.

After I stepped inside the room, Luc shuffled his feet next to me. “My dear, I must humbly request that you keep Miss Vixen company for the night.”

And with that, the door shut behind me. I heard the sound of channeled mana outside, but when I went to look for him in the hall, he had disappeared.

Whatever…

Only then did I realize the issue here. A chill ran down my spine when I took a better look at the only bed in the room, and I didn’t like the way Viela was staring at me with those hungry eyes either. Maybe Luc had the right idea after all…

“Don’t just stand there by the door!” Viela smiled. “You have got to feel how comfy this bed is!”

Against my better judgment, I took off my bag and made my way up to the bed. “Uh, I was thinking… There should be tons of spare bedrooms here, so I’m just going to—”

I almost screamed when she lunged at me. I tried to turn and run, but Viela caught me from behind with a firm grasp around my waist. As much as I struggled to resist the surprise attack, the fox spirit had astonishing strength and pulled me back on the bed with her.

“Where do you think you’re going~?” she whispered in my ear.

“H-Hey!” I yelped. “What are you…!”

I felt her chest press into my back before she blew a hot breath on my neck. “Beryl, I haven’t had anything at all to eat tonight. I’m simply starving over here! Isn’t that awful? I might just have to sate my appetite… with you.”

My body shuddered as she gave my ear a playful nibble.

“What kind of pick up line is that?!” I shot back. “Look, I’m still kind of worried about what happened earlier. We could be in some real deep shit right now!”

Her grip loosened around my torso. Viela gave me a gentler hug, leaning her head against my neck as she let out a long, heavy sigh. “Oh Beryl, don’t you think so many of the world’s problems are from some people being too uptight all the time? Not in this room; you know who I’m really talking about. Even in the world I’m from, it’s true! Where’s the fun in life if you can’t live a little?”

“Well, I don’t exactly disagree with you, but still…”

Neither of us spoke for a long while. As I lay there in her arms, the only sounds that reached my ears were our steady breathing and the soft pat-pat of her tail wagging against the covers.

“It means a lot to me what you did back there,” Viela finally said. “I had a lot of fun today, more than I’ve had in a long time. And I have the feeling this could be the start of something incredible.” She stirred behind me as if to add ‘for both of us.’ “So… how about about this: just for tonight, we can do anything you want.”

My heart skipped a beat. My mind raced at all the possibilities. ‘Anything’ could mean a lot of different things, but how often in this context did it ever really mean… everything?

Slowly, I turned around to face her. Her eyes told me she was serious, but then again, it wouldn’t be the first time this fox had tried to trick me. Would she pretend to be outraged if I asked for too much, or burst out laughing if I did the opposite? The realization dawned on me that either way, the safest option was to start with something light and fluffy!

Actually, that just gave me the perfect idea…

I cleared my throat. “Then, um, can I hold your tail?”

My heart skipped another beat at the way she smiled at me. A moment later, I felt something divinely soft brush against my bare legs. I reached down to grab it, and my hand entered fluffy nirvana.

Ohh! I nearly gasped. There was no other way to describe it: her tail was pure silky, furry, floofy bliss. I think I can die happy now…

After I sated that desire at long last, Viela rubbed a hand up and down my thigh. “Is there anything else you want to do?” she whispered.

In that case…!

I reached a hand to pat her head and stroke her silky brunette hair. It wasn’t long until I had to bring my other hand into the action, slowly advancing toward the pair of fox ears resting atop her head. I ran a finger along each one, playing with their furry tips in my hands.

Oh, even her ears were so fluffy…

Viela began twitching under my touch. When I looked down at her, I noticed for the first time ever that she was actually blushing.

“B-Beryl,” she stammered, “I’m happy you’re having fun, but… That’s not what I meant.”

What’s this? Were those fox ears her secret weak spot? Hehe, that was surprisingly cute of her! I would definitely have to remember this.

“Wait, you… When you said that earlier, you really did mean anything?” I asked.

She answered by gently putting her arms around me once more, hugging me even tighter this time. I almost yelped again when she scooched closer and squished her chest right into mine. Even though we both still had our tops on, I could feel the weight of her larger bust against the sensitive tips of my breasts.

A sudden fear at a whole new world of unknowns gripped me. “I-I, um… You know this isn’t my ‘real’ body, and… I kinda…”

“But deep down, didn’t you want to look like this, even just a little?” Viela asked, smiling as she caressed my neck. “Doesn’t this feel good?”

I quivered as she ran a finger along the top of my bust, directly over my heart. The euphoria coursing through my body was making it hard to think. Impossible to think. I went to slide a hand up her waist, but I couldn’t tell which one of us was trembling at the touch.

“We can take it slow,” she whispered in my ear.

My heart sped up with every breath I drew, faster and faster. She leaned toward me and pressed her forehead to mine. I felt her hot breaths kissing my face, the heat from her body making me go even crazier. A thousand doubts raced through my head, but my heart knew what it really wanted.

And I couldn’t hold back anymore.

My body moved on its own, closing the distance until I planted a kiss on her lips. Then another. I felt Viela smiling as my lips embraced hers, slowly at first, until all the pent-up pain and lust and frustration of the past three days came exploding out in a moment of fiery passion. I didn’t even remember when she started returning the kiss and we both lost ourselves in that moment.

After a minute that felt like an hour, we finally pulled back, panting for breath. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine, wanting more, desperate for more.

Well, there’s no turning back now…

 

 

Day Three Inventory
ITEM NOTES
Spell Potential 31Recall, Mana Bolt, Mirror of Soul
Divine Gift: Mirror of Soul Anti-magic from magic, sounds about right
Starter Tunic Simpler tunic, simpler times
Coins 57 Copper, 25 Silver, 10 Gold
Basic Adventuring Gear Spare panties sold separately…
Enchanted Cloak 100% certified stabby-proof!
Recall Spell Today's MVP!
Recall point: Outside the mansion How did this place become a safe house?!
Leather Boots Cleaning is totally overrated
Adventuring Bag The best non-magical option money can buy!
Enchanted Obsidian Dagger and Sheath Hungry for more action
Mana Bolt Spell Maybe I’ll call it ‘Anti-Mana Bolt’ now
Recall point: The witch’s backyard Do I really want to run into her again?
Guide to Demon Summoning One might already be too many…
Recall point: The Roach and Rat No more newbie guilds! No more!
Viela's embrace …Good foxy?
59