Arc 3 Ch. 11: Getting Foxy, Part I (18+)
5.2k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just another heads-up: explicit GL/yuri smut ahead ;)

Only seconds ago, my body knew exactly what to do without me even having to think about it. As I lay on the bed facing her, I tried losing myself again in her fiery red eyes burning with passion. Viela gazed back at me expectantly as if to ask, What next?

Part of me felt like this should have been the easiest thing in the world to do, yet the initial rush of emotions had faded to that familiar chilling fear of the unknown. But what burned even stronger was the realization that the moment of my dreams was finally right in front of me; I had to try taking the lead here!

Slowly, I slid my hands up the silky skin of her bare waist. When I reached the thin top covering her chest, I brought my hands up and over her breasts. She sighed with pleasure when my palms found their target, cupping her just where she wanted them. I gave her breasts a gentle squeeze over her top. All the tension evaporated from my body as I relished the soft sensation of her supple bust giving in to my touch.

The next thing I knew, I was helping Viela pull her top up and off of her as fast as I could. Her huge breasts shook and bounced when she tossed it on the bed behind her. With her bare chest staring me in the face, I finally lost myself in the moment once more, burying my head right between them. She moaned even harder as I had my way with her. I kissed the tender peach flesh around her nipples, sucking each swollen tip, kneading them, squeezing, groping, my heart soaring at the intoxicating rush of euphoria as I savored every moment.

It was everything I had ever dreamed of, and more: two giant breasts on a sexy girl, all to myself to do whatever I wanted with—and she was an absolute goddess of a fox spirit at that. And yet…

And yet…

Viela sensed my unease even before I slowed to a stop. “What’s the matter?” she whispered.

I gently pulled away. Why… Why did it feel like something was missing? I should have had it all right in front of me! But still, deep down somewhere, it almost felt like what I wanted now was—

Just as though she were reading my mind, Viela answered before I could. “Beryl, is your new body begging for something… more?”

I shuddered as if on reflex when she sent a breath of hot air down my chest, stroking my shoulder, caressing my neck. Of course… even my sex drive was different in this body…

For a moment, the epiphany scared me stiff—until a new rush of pleasure made every muscle relax when Viela ran a finger down my clothed chest. She traced a circle over my heart, making me gasp at the feeling of my big, soft breast melting at her fingertip. My hands went to grab my top and pull it off, but something made me pause.

Her other hand went back to stroking my neck. “Just listen to what your body is telling you,” she whispered in my ear.

That’s easy for her to say…!

But it wasn’t long before the last bit of fear evaporated with the euphoria of her sensual touch, and I couldn’t deny that I wanted more. First I threw my cloak aside, then my top gradually came off, then… even my undershirt. When my chest lay bare at last, I felt a sudden kiss of the room’s chilly air on my sensitive tips, and a new surge of unease made me hurry to cover my breasts with an arm. Actually, a quick look down made me realize that I… I needed both arms to cover my big areolas…

Wait, are they bigger than hers?!

My foxy partner didn’t even say a word. Viela let her hands do all the talking, gently rubbing the tension out of my shoulders. A moment later I relaxed again and my arms went loose, exposing my breasts to her.

“U-Um, do they look weird?” I asked, glancing back and forth from her larger pair to mine. “Are they not supposed to be this big… here?” I gestured at the large circles of dark pink flesh surrounding my nipples.

“They’re beautiful,” she whispered with a smile. “Do you want me to show you why?”

I gulped, nodding. Viela licked her lips before closing in.

A moan of pleasure escaped me in a voice that wasn’t mine when she kissed the tip of my breast. Her fingers went for my other breast, fondling me with practiced, circular motions. I heard myself moaning louder as I felt my nipple grow stiff in her tongue’s embrace, then the other when she switched to give my second some love with her lips.

She worked her magic on my breasts slowly at first. Then her fox tail wagged even faster as she sped up, passionately sucking and licking and stroking and kissing my chest in all the right ways. My nipples sang with delight as her tongue and fingers worked in tandem to make my mind nearly go blank with ecstasy.

My legs started squirming on their own. My whole body began wriggling and trembling at the overwhelming pleasure. I found myself reaching down for my shorts at the sudden sensation of a warm, wet, aching desire between my legs.

Just when I thought she would never stop, Viela slowed her play on my chest. She gave each nipple one last kiss before leaning back.

“Is your body ready for more?” she asked, smiling even wider when she noticed where my hands were.

I quickly pulled them away. “N-No, this is just…!”

Her hands stroked my thigh. “Beryl, after enjoying yourself that much, those panties must be sopping wet. Why don’t you go ahead and take them off?”

I shifted my hips, shuddering as I felt how soaked my panties really were as they gripped my wet crotch. How did this happen so fast? As much as I did kind of want to fix this, that would obviously mean…!

Viela played with the bottom of my shorts, dipping a finger just barely underneath. “Do you want some help with this?”

I bit my lip. “J-Just, um… let me do it…”

I leaned from my side onto my butt before slipping my fingers into my shorts all the way to my panties, pulling them both off at the same time so she wouldn’t see how drenched they were. I had to stifle a yelp as I felt the wet fabric slide across the sensitive folds of skin between my legs, that unbearable aching desire throbbing even harder.

After finally losing all my clothes, I caught Viela trying to peek at my freshly exposed skin, and I rushed to cover my crotch. She shifted on the bed so her butt was closer to me, and a moment later I felt the soft tip of her fluffy tail brushing against my nipples.

“H-Hey!” I yelped, sending one arm back up to cover my chest.

“You’re just too cute, I couldn’t help myself,” she smiled. “But isn’t your body begging you for what comes next?”

I had to struggle to resist the urge to dip my fingers lower and satisfy that burning desire, desperate to be pleased. Yet even though the bedroom was a bit chilly, the way she was looking at me made break out in a sweat, and the thought of what she might do made me sweat even more, and…

“It’ll be fine,” she whispered. “Let me help.”

Her fingers massaged my bare inner thighs. I found myself pulling my hand back and spreading my legs for her. Viela’s heavy breasts bounced on her chest as she crawled over the covers. Then she was kneeling down in front of me—and everything my body had to offer.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of my crotch. “Beryl, you have such pretty lady lips.”

“D-Don’t say weird things like that!”

“But it’s true! Here, do you want to see?”

To my astonishment, she cast a quick spell, and a tall vertical mirror materialized on the tip of her finger. My heart skipped a beat when I took my first look at the dark flaps of skin between my legs, thick with arousal and slick with my own juices. That’s…

That’s what I look like down there…?

“See?” she smiled. “Doesn’t it look like a cute flower in full bloom?”

I was almost thinking ‘butterfly,’ but I wasn’t about to say that out loud…

With a flick of her wrist, the mirror vanished all at once. “Alright then,” she said with a wink. “Just lean back, relax, and let me take care of you.”

Oh, God...

65