Arc 3 Ch. 12: Getting Foxy, Part II (18+)
4.3k 5 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A moment of trepidation made me shiver, but there was nothing more my body wanted than to feel her touch again—especially… down there. In the end, I relented and let my back fall to the covers. I felt each of my heavy breasts drop to either side of me, the hair of my ponytail tickling my back and shoulders. Somehow, I found myself biting my lip and gripping the bed covers in anticipation.

Viela started with my thigh again, rubbing a hand up and down with gentle motions. My chest rose and fell faster with each breath as she worked her way closer and closer. One second I was all tensed up, the next I was trembling once more when her fingers first stroked my lower lips. Steadily, carefully she massaged the outer folds of my vagina. A soft wet sound reached my ears when her tips ventured inside, and it was all I could manage to keep myself from moaning uncontrollably.

I could feel my juices dripping out of me as her drenched fingers reached deeper and deeper, rubbing inside a new part of me I’d never known before. Her fingers were sending me so close to the edge, so close yet barely not enough. My mind was going crazy from the euphoria of her experienced touch, and yet… it almost felt like she was just playing with me, holding back and avoiding the most sensitive bit at the top that was just begging for attention.

“Oh Beryl, you look delicious,” Viela whispered. “Say, do you want me to take you to a world of pleasure you’ve never had the chance to see?”

Staring down my body, I could just barely make out her grinning face. “How?” I asked.

“You just have to say, ‘I’m all yours.’”

She was playing with me! This fox, even now…!

My voice came out in a whimper. “I-I, I’m all yours…”

The way she smiled at me sent chills over my whole body.

“That’s a good girl.”

“W-Wait—fuck!”

I almost screamed when Viela suddenly went down on me and buried her head between my legs. She ran her lips over mine until she finally reached my clit and gave it a wet kiss. A jolt of euphoria stronger than anything I’d ever experienced made me cry out. I lunged for her head with my arms, but my grip turned to jelly on her silky brunette hair. My back arched up on its own, my legs squirmed and twitched at the whirlwind of pleasure taking my breath away all at once.

She grabbed my thighs and held them up as she licked me up and down, tasting me inside. All I could see down the valley between my breasts were those two fox ears atop her head, bobbing up and down while she ate her fill of me.

She’s… She’s really eating me out… Fuck, why does it feel so good?

I found myself reaching for my breasts, squeezing them hard as Viela licked faster and faster. She flicked my clit back and forth with her tongue, pressed down on it, sucked it, kissed it, back and forth and back and forth and

“Oh God, that’s too much! I can’t, I’m going to…! Ohh, fuck!”

The climax hit like a wave of ecstasy that made my mind go blank. The moment of my pleasure wasn’t like the explosive orgasms I was used to, but I felt it crashing over my whole body like wave after wave of endless euphoria. A new flood came squirting out of me as I fell limp onto the bed in a sweaty, trembling, quivering mess.

And when I came gasping back from that edge of blissful oblivion, my body felt incredible, ready for whatever came next.

My partner’s head finally came up from me while she thoroughly licked my juices from her lips. Viela winked at me as if to ask, Better than you ever expected? I was still too breathless to respond, but she took my silence as a good sign all the same.

Then, she… started pulling her own tight shorts off before casting them aside.

“Beryl, look how you’ve made me get all wet,” she teased while dipping her fingers in her own soaked lips. “What am I supposed to do about this now?”

Does she even have a bigger clit than me…?

“I, um…”

She went back to caressing my thighs as she knelt in front of me. “I can show you something fun we can do together.”

Viela offered me her hands. The recent exhaustion had given way to a new arousal making my body crave even more. After I grabbed onto her, she pulled me up until we were both kneeling on the covers.

I gasped as she slid a knee between my legs. “Here,” she smiled. “This is for you.”

This position—we’re really going to do this…?

I stared back into her eyes, burning brighter than ever now. For some reason, a moment later I was hardly nervous anymore. In fact, it didn’t feel the least bit weird to me when I shifted forward with my hips to slide my dripping lower lips onto her thigh.

“And this is for me.”

Viela pressed her crotch onto my own thigh, the wet sensation making me shudder just a little.

“Alright,” she whispered in my ear. “Just follow my lead.”

My partner put her hands on my waist, and I did the same. Slowly, she began rocking back and forth, passionately rubbing against my thigh. I found myself copying her motions like it all came naturally to me, faster and faster. My heavy breasts began flopping against her larger pair from the momentum. I couldn’t stop moving my hips on her thigh even if I wanted to. Viela moaned as she pleasured herself on me, and I moaned back pleasuring myself on her.

My whole body started going slack from the overwhelming ecstasy above and below, but Viela caught me in her arms. Her huge bare breasts pressed into mine as she held all of me against the hot skin of her body. Then she brought her lips to mine, kissing me with fiery passion. I felt her tongue explore inside me, and I kissed her back with a passion I never knew I had.

Our lips kissed, our nipples kissed, our thighs and lower lips kissed. Neither of us felt like slowing down as the sounds of our pleasure grew louder by the minute. It almost seemed as if time had stopped for us as we lost ourselves together, like we were the only two people in the world and this was the moment we had been waiting our whole lives for.

A crescendo of ecstasy rose with every motion until finally reaching its peak, and I climaxed with her. One wave of pleasure after another came crashing over our bodies before we refueled the flame of our passion and did it all over again.

Over, and over, and over…

♡♡♡

I lost track of time long ago. When my senses finally returned from the void of blissful oblivion, the room smelled like we had just had sex for hours. My body was exhausted, feeling drained of everything for all the right reasons. I could hardly see her in the waning moonlight that barely illuminated the room, but I could feel the heat of Viela’s body against mine.

I found myself on my side again, held tightly in her arms. Somehow the ribbon tying my ponytail had gotten loose, and she was gently running her fingers through my long hair. I stirred at the pleasant sensation before putting my own arm around her. My muscles were so relaxed, it took me a minute to finish returning her hug.

When Viela finally spoke, her tone was soft and smooth like the voice of one lover to another. “Was that a little too much for your first time?” She planted a kiss on my cheek. “Here.”

She shifted slightly to offer her breasts for my head. As I moved into position to accept, I felt something wet on the bed covers.

Wait, the mess we made in here…!

“What are we going to do about the room, and the bed, and the—”

“Shhh,” she hushed softly, hugging me closer. “Just enjoy today for today. Leave tomorrow’s duties for tomorrow.”

I couldn’t help thinking that it already was tomorrow, and the rising sun might pay us an unwelcome visit any second now. Still, I wasn’t about to get up; all I wanted in that moment was to stay on that bed with her for… forever, if only we could.

As I lay there in her arms with my head resting on her chest, the only sounds that reached my ears were our steady breathing and the soft pat-pat of her tail wagging against the covers. After everything that had happened today, there was one question on my mind I just had to ask.

“Viela, what am I to you?”

She hummed to herself. “You’re… my good girl?”

“Wh-What?! That’s…!”

“Oh, that’s not quite right, is it?” she whispered. “Because you’re not a girl anymore. Now, you are a lady. Right, Lady Beryl?”

For some reason my first instinct was to protest, but I searched in vain for the right words to respond. After a moment, I just hugged her a little tighter instead, burying my head deeper in the heavenly pillow of her breasts.

…Good foxy.

61