Arc 3 Ch. 18: My Yuri Harem is Wrong, as I Expected (15+)
2.8k 10 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heads-up that the Futanari tag is going up with this chapter ;) ...And the title is mostly a joke, I promise!

As I held Alice in my arms, I could feel the crowd gradually lose interest in us while the heat of the moment cooled down. Alice eventually loosened her own grip around me before stepping back. As though she just realized how she had singlehandedly drawn the whole guild’s attention to us in dramatic fashion, her cheeks went red as she awkwardly stared at the floor.

I wanted to explain to her everything that had happened yesterday—about all my new gear, and how I ended up with Viela, and why I couldn’t make it back to the guild last night. All the words caught in my throat, but I still wanted to show how much she meant to me.

Even though I could feel Viela and a handful of others staring intently, I didn’t care. With Alice’s head tilted down to the floor, I brushed back her bangs with a hand and planted a kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me, startled at first before smiling, coming closer one more time to whisper in my ear.

“Next time… I want to continue where we left off that night.”

My heart threatened to pound right out of my chest. I found myself putting my hands on her waist, ready for anything and everything.

“I—”

Suddenly, I became painfully aware that we were being watched by a curious new onlooker. Out of the corner of my eye, I recognized a tall girl wearing a polished form-fitting breastplate and leg armor, a redhead with her long hair tied in a ponytail that swished and swayed as she made her way toward us with her towering lance in hand.

“Beryl!” Titania greeted with a wave. “Welcome back! Oh, uh… you two know each other?”

Alice and I suddenly distanced ourselves again, blushing and looking away. Damn it, to get interrupted by her at a time like this…!

Somehow, a minute later all four of us were sitting down at Alice’s dining table in uneasy silence. To my eternal chagrin, Viela found this turn of events far too amusing, if that shit-eating grin plastered across her face was any indication…

I cleared my throat. “So, are we good?” I anxiously asked Titania. “I mean, the way we left off yesterday was kind of…”

She rubbed the back of her neck with a hand, setting her lance down against the table. “Don’t worry about it; that was my bad,” Titania said with a nervous smile. “Must have been a huge shocker dropping that all on you at once, huh? That’s why I usually try to stop after one drink, but I got a little carried away that time.”

I let out a sigh of relief. The way she had told me about her unique Divine Gift and how she chose to start in this world with ‘both’ organs between her legs had been fairly outrageous—even if she was drunk off of just a couple beers. But for now, I was more glad than anything that she didn’t hold anything against me for my untimely exit back then.

Well, I was glad except for how she had so densely interrupted my ‘moment’ with Alice…!

I wanted to get out of here with her so I could tell Alice about our quest with the witch, but the recent arrival had made that much more difficult. Even if Titania was a pervert, since the armored lancer was also the owner of this newbie guild, this matter would require some discretion. Alice blushed as I stared at her while lost in thought for my next move.

“Oh, um, Beryl!” she began, pointing at her book on the table. “Did you know? Miss Vixen here knows a lot about alchemy!”

Alice made a friendly gesture toward Viela. But, Miss Vixen…?

I still had that Mind Link spell card stashed away in my cloak’s hood that the fox spirit had given me earlier. “Just what exactly have you been doing with her?” I whispered to Viela through the card, a little more accusatory in tone than I intended.

She raised an eyebrow at me from across the table, her impish grin growing a little wider. “Oh?” she ‘said’ to me. “So her ‘special someone’ really was you. Beryl, you have been a very naughty lady~.”

“What? No! I told you—it’s not like that! I mean, well…”

While I attempted to explain, my stomach did somersaults when Viela turned her mischievous attention to Alice. The fox shifted in her seat so her butt was closer to the girl, and a second later Alice reached down like she felt something soft brush against her leg. When Alice looked in the direction of the culprit, Viela waved a hand over her head. The illusion spell keeping her foxy features ‘invisible’ was gone, revealing her two fluffy fox ears poking out atop her brunette hair—for just a second.

“A little while ago you couldn’t help yourself,” Viela winked, mimicking the hand motions Alice had used to indecently tickle Viela’s belly in her fox form. “Are you really getting bashful now?”

Alice stared at her, eyes widening and jaw dropping as if slowly putting all the pieces together in her head.

“You… a-a-are you really…!”

Instantly, Alice’s whole face flushed to an alarming scarlet. She looked damn near ready to pass out on the spot, either from having to process way too much information all at the same time, or from the lethal embarrassment of realizing that the gorgeous lady she had been talking to was the same fox Alice had nearly groped just minutes before.

“Bad foxy!” I whispered to Viela. “Why’d you have to—ugh, just forget it.” I turned to Titania instead. “Do you have a private room in the back we can go to?” I asked. “This is going to get awkward…”

***

“Alice, do you know what happens to naughty girls like you~?”

“N-No! Miss Vixen, not there!”

“What’s that? Is your sensitive spot… here?”

“Wait, slow down! I c-can’t take that much, I… I’m going to…!”

Alice covered her mouth as her whole body quivered and trembled. And then… she squealed with laughter, bursting into an uncontrollable fit of giggles. Viela smiled with pleasure while her slender fingers danced across the girl’s belly. Even though Alice still had her robes on, Viela’s tickling expertise was just too much for the young witch to handle. Yet somehow, the cute raven-haired girl was still enchantingly beautiful—even in the sorry state of being tickled into submission.

Then again, I couldn’t tell which possibility was more nauseating: if the fox spirit was out for ‘revenge’ from getting fondled by Alice earlier, or if she was just enjoying playing with her like a lady playing with her own pet cat…

Fortunately, Titania had brought us to a secluded room in the back of the guild that looked like a messy combination of an office, a storage room, and a break room—good enough for our privacy, at any rate. Unfortunately, my relief at our party’s relations not devolving into total chaos was disturbed by having to watch the indecent scene playing out before my eyes…

Titania shifted on her feet awkwardly. “Beryl, I’m not too surprised you met Alice, but how the hell did you get with a fox spirit?” she asked, gesturing at Viela’s now undisguised bushy tail and fox ears.

I groaned. “It’s a long, long story that began with… Actually, I don’t even know where it began…”

At last, Viela seemed to have her fill of obscenity and let Alice catch her breath. I wasn’t sure how to feel when it looked like the two had suddenly grown closer from that.

“Yes, I approve!” Viela smiled, giving me a wink. “We should definitely bring her with us!”

“You’re leaving already?” Titania asked as if she were completely unfazed by everything that just happened.

“Uh, yeah, about that…”

It probably wouldn’t hurt telling Titania the details, but that was not the plan I had in mind, and I was still kind of pissed about earlier! I racked my brains for the right words to tactfully excuse the three of us.

Viela seemed to catch on to my train of thought. A chill ran down my spine from the way she glanced at each of us in turn.

“Say, we have a fun little group here,” she said with another grin. “Why don’t we get to know each other better? I have just the right idea!”

“No, I just know all of your ideas are going to be—”

“Girls’ day at the public bath!”

“No!”

“Yes!” Alice cheered.

Before I could protest, she leapt toward me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. I really didn’t like the way Alice was staring at me after agreeing that fast, but there was also a much bigger concern…

Titania and I exchanged a look.

“Uh… I’ve kinda got my hands full running this place,” she said with another anxious hand on her neck. “Why don’t you three go ahead?”

Oh? She looked far more uneasy about this than I had expected. Given her unique ‘situation,’ was nudity actually her weak point…?

It’s payback time for interrupting!

“On second thought, I suppose a change of pace couldn’t hurt,” I offered with a casual flip of my hair. “Titania, you seem to have plenty of free time on your hands this week. You should really come with us!”

She took a step back, her brow starting to glisten with sweat. “B-Beryl, this is, uh… it’s different for me today!” she stammered. “You saw how busy it is out there!”

“You have a good staff running this guild, don’t you?” I asked, trying to maintain my composure. “I bet you have a perfectly capable assistant manager or two!”

“Th-That’s…!”

Titania’s breastplate thudded against the wall with her final step backward. Viela didn’t even try to hide her grin as she watched the scene unfold, but for some reason, Alice had a much more serious look on her face. Slowly, Alice closed the distance until she could reach out and grab Titania’s hand in both of hers.

“Guild master, I know how much this place means to you,” she began. “You trust the people you have helping you, but you shoulder so much of the burden all by yourself! I’ve always wanted to repay the kindness you’ve shown me since I first came here. It might not be easy, but… I want you to join us.”

Silence descended upon the room. I had no idea what inspired Alice to do that—but it was perfect!

Titania gulped, visibly speechless. Try as she might, there was no way she could refuse an appeal like that.

***

For the first time since I had come to this world, it felt like I was finally able to take a real deep breath of blissful relaxation. As I lay back soaking in the hot water of the giant bath, I couldn’t help noticing the weightlessness of my heavy bust floating in front of me. It was one of the strangest sensations I had experienced yet, but it was also strangely satisfying, like a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

Viela recommended we go to a more obscure bathhouse on the edge of the city she had visited years ago, although the fox spirit got pretty cagey when asked exactly how many years ago that was. Thankfully the private, low-key establishment meant we were able to get the bath all to ourselves, and Viela didn’t have to hide her foxy features from anyone else with just the four of us.

Well, three of us; it had been almost half an hour and Titania still had not left the changing room to join us.

Regardless, I had already seen both Alice and Viela naked, and the sight of their exposed, feminine bodies wasn’t quite as nerve-racking the second time around. What was a bit unnerving, as I expected, was the way Alice had been trying to get a good look at my nude body.

The indoor bath was large enough to comfortably fit at least eight people—which gave us three plenty of space—but Alice wanted to get as close to me as possible anyway and steal discreet glances when she thought I wasn’t looking. I figured Alice would have been more interested in staring at Viela since the fox spirit was even more… well-endowed, but the curious girl was curiously only focused on me. For some reason, exposing myself to her like this still didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. Alice seemed to pick up on that, and after a while she began staring at me for a different reason, like she was trying to figure out why.

“It’s not quite a hot spring, but isn’t it nice?” Viela suddenly said with a long, drawn-out sigh of pleasure, letting her curvy figure sink a little deeper into the water.

I wasn’t sure whether they were using magic or conventional means to heat the water, but either way, I had to agree with her…

“Oh yeah, what ever happened to that other girl?” she asked no one in particular.

“She’s… probably having a ‘hard time’ right now,” I said. “Don’t worry about it.”

Viela gave me a quizzical look, but just shrugged in response.

Jokes aside, I wasn’t even mad at Titania anymore; maybe it would be better for all of us if she had gotten cold feet at the last minute and ran back to her guild. This was relaxing enough with just the three of us, letting the hot water soak into all of our weary muscles and wash away the aches and pains…

But that moment wasn’t to last either.

We all turned our heads at the sound of approaching footsteps from the changing room. The water suddenly felt freezing cold at the sight of a tall, fairly busty, incredibly muscular girl stepping toward us with red cheeks and her eyes fixed on the floor. Titania wore a thick cloth sheet wrapped around her waist, tactically covering her crotch and everything that lay beneath. For all her chiseled abs and toned biceps, she appeared surprisingly frail as she stepped into the bath with us and sat down, still not making eye contact with any of us.

I almost couldn’t believe this was happening at first. But now that she was actually here, just about naked right in front of me, my body reacted on its own. I found myself trying to cover my breasts with one arm and my crotch with the other. Even though it was kind of hard to see under the water, I still felt all kinds of vulnerable and exposed right now!

Viela noticed my unease, casting a harsh, scrutinizing gaze at the newcomer.

“Hey! Did you do something to Beryl?” she asked with a fierce voice.

Titania shuddered at the accusation. “N-No, this is just… I—!”

“And do you know how suspicious that is getting in the water covered like that?” Viela continued with a scowl. “Don’t think I’ll go easy on you because we just met!”

Shit, Viela was going to make this way worse by getting the wrong idea here! I struggled to find the words to defuse the situation, but I struggled in vain. The next thing I knew, my mouth hung open as I watched Titania ball her hand up into a fist, accepting her fate.

“Fine. I’ll take it off.”

She shot up onto her feet.

“Don’t do it!”

With one swift motion, Titania threw off the sopping towel from her waist and exposed her Gift of Dual Genitalia in all its glory, her ‘partner’ downstairs standing tall and proud.

Silence. Not a sound reached our ears as we silently stared at her… except for the occasional awkward drop of water dripping down Titania’s soaked body into the bath, right before she sat back down.

“Oh,” Viela said flatly. “Do you have ‘both?’”

Titania blushed even harder. “Um, yeah…”

“Nice.”

What? What?!

“Isn’t someone at least a little bit surprised about this?” I asked.

Viela shrugged. “I told you, I’ve met all types of people.”

“She kind of mentioned it to me before,” Alice mumbled, her own cheeks thoroughly flushed.

Alice knew about it this whole time? Did that mean… Was I the only one who found this sort of alarming?!

Titania covered her face with her hands. “I… I’ve never had a party that accepted me before,” she sobbed. “Thank you, Beryl…”

“Wait, why are you thanking me?”

Alice quickly waded closer, grabbing my hand with a beaming smile. “Good for you, Beryl!”

“Not you too!”

What’s happening here? Who are these people? I don’t even know what’s going on anymore! This is just, it’s all…!

Viela brought me back to my senses with an arm wrapped around my bare shoulders.

“There, there,” she said, gently pulling me into her breast with a smile. “You made a lot of dreams come true today. Just enjoy the moment.”

Ohh, good foxy…

 

Best girl(s) so far?
  • Beryl Votes: 45 34.1%
  • Alice Votes: 51 38.6%
  • Viela (Foxy) Votes: 80 60.6%
  • Titania (Futania) Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Evelina (Lolina) Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Minerva Votes: 9 6.8%
Total voters: 132
44