Arc 3.5 SS 1: The Deal with the Succubus Queen (18+)
3.4k 14 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, here’s a different kind of Weird for today. This is a two-part smutty GL Side Story because… well, context:

Spoiler

So, somehow Beryl getting nipple jewelry became a meme on the discord. Don’t ask…

Anyway, this is a slightly more BDSM-themed side story that starts after Arc 3 ended on Beryl’s fourth day in this world. This semi-canon side story tells the lewd tale of her fifth day preparing for the party’s adventure… sort of. The details here might not exactly show up in the main story, but this could be continued in other (18+) side stories later on~

[collapse]

This chapter heavily references Arc 3 Chapter 9, key point: Minerva (the Demon King’s succubus queen) helped save Beryl and her fox spirit Viela from the Church.

Somehow, sleeping in the same bed as Alice and Viela actually wasn’t as dangerous as I thought it would be.

Titania’s newbie guild was just as busy as ever, so the three of us all spent the night together in Alice’s room. We still had to share a single pillow, but unlike the last time I shared the same bed with Alice, she put on more than just panties for the night. Viela insisted on snuggling in between us—in her much smaller and fluffier fox form, at least.

In hindsight, it was a miracle we got any sleep last night…

When morning finally arrived, the four of us reunited over breakfast downstairs and chatted about our plans for the day. Titania did most of the talking, enthusiastically suggesting all the best shops to gear up for the start of our journey tomorrow. I had to admit, I was getting excited just thinking about it; how often had I really gotten the chance to venture out into the untamed wilds like this back on Earth?

But in this world, it was just never that easy. We didn’t even make it out the door before trouble walked in.

One by one, every head in the guild’s dining room turned to face the tall, drop-dead gorgeous succubus that stepped through the front door. I did a double take when I recognized her ruby hair, giant batlike wings, and that unmistakable long, whiplike tail.

Minerva leisurely scanned the room with a smile—a smile that widened the moment her eyes came to rest on me. As she sauntered toward us, her absolutely massive breasts threatened to burst out of her skimpy outfit, her heels clacking louder with every step until she came to a stop in front of our table.

“There you are,” she greeted in a sultry voice that sent a chill down my spine. “I’ve been looking all over for you.”

I gulped. “Uh, can we help you?”

“Yes, you can. I have an offer for you that is…” She licked her lips. “Too good to refuse.”

I didn’t need the sweat gathering on my palms to tell me that I had more than a bad feeling about this. The last time I saw her—the Demon King’s very own succubus queen—was that evening in her boss’ tavern when that archpriest from the Church showed up and everything went to hell. I had been hoping we could get out of the city before anyone involved in that chaos could catch up to us…

“This is about that other night, isn’t it?” I asked. “Do you need some help with the, uh… repairs?”

Minerva tittered like she had been expecting that response.

“No, that happens often enough,” she smiled. “We’re used to fixing the place up with magic by now. I need you for something… else.”

I shot an awkward glance at my party.

“This offer is only for you,” Minerva continued—a little more firmly this time.

I gulped again. Yeah, that was definitely not a good sign… The still eerily quiet guild didn’t help any, either.

Well, I had to admit that she did kind of save our asses back then so we could get away. Actually, if I remembered correctly, I was pretty sure it was just Viela whose ass needed saving. And wasn’t it basically because of her that we were in any danger to begin with…?

Minerva smiled again, offering her hand for me to take. “This won’t take long.”

Ah, to hell with it!

“I’ll catch up with you all later,” I said to my party, grabbing the succubus’ outstretched hand.

Her warm, slender fingers curled around mine. With her other hand, Minerva snapped her fingers, and all at once the guild’s dining area vanished from view.

Now I found myself in what looked suspiciously like a bedroom fit for a queen. Or at least, a succubus queen. Sensually dim candles lit the well-furnished room, most of which were arranged around the centerpiece: a giant bed covered in the lustful red colors of carnal desire.

I half expected her to tell me to get on the bed before pulling out a whip. I found myself trying to step away, but Minerva gave my hand a tempting squeeze.

“Why don’t you have a seat?” she said, gesturing to… the edge of the bed.

Oh God, she actually did it!

After reluctantly sitting down on the soft bed cover, I scratched my head and glanced around the room. “So, about this offer…”

The succubus’ long tail danced around in the air behind her. “Yes. Beryl, was it? I need you.”

Before I could ask what the hell she was up to, Minerva reached a hand to her back. In one fluid, well-practiced motion, she unfastened her top and cast it aside.

My heart pounded in my chest at the sight of her insanely busty, bare chest exposed to me. Each breast was easily about as big as my head, but most striking of all were her giant, perky pink tips. I had only caught a brief glimpse of her huge nipples from afar when she had been just as naked during the tavern brawl. Maybe it was because they were right in front of me, but they looked twice as big as I would have thought.

And at the base of each nipple, two gold rings pressed into both of them, shining with the dim reflected candlelight.

“Beautiful, aren’t they?” Minerva asked, grabbing each breast with a hand and squeezing their tips forward. “I’ve been trying something new for the succubi here. My girls love wearing these rings, you see. This is a huge business opportunity if we can sell these to adventurous noblewomen looking for a new kind of fun. However, I just can’t tell how a human girl will…” She fingered a circle around each nipple ring. “Handle these.”

“Hold on, you want to experiment on me?” I blurted out. “With those?!”

The succubus tittered again, clearly amused by my reaction. “Oh, no,” she smiled. “That’s not it at all. Beryl, I want you to come with me on a journey. You can reach new heights of pleasure that no girl like you has even seen before. Doesn’t that sound…” She cast another spell, and two smaller gold rings materialized in the palm of her hand. “Exciting?”

Were my palms getting sweatier by the second with apprehension, or excitement?

Even though Minerva wasn’t casting a spell on me, as she fondled the two nipple rings between her fingers, I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off of them. For some reason, I started imagining what they would feel like going on the sensitive tips of my own breasts.

But if they weren’t held in place by a piercing, how would they stay on tight like hers…?

As if reading my mind, two of her fingertips lit up with sparks of mana, and the inside of each ring changed. Minerva held them up for me to see. My mouth fell open when I saw a tiny set of golden teeth poking inward from each ring.

Or were those spikes?!

“You don’t have to get all worked up like that,” she said with a wider smile. “All it takes is a tiny charge of mana to bring these in or out. The teeth are only big enough to help the rings keep a nice grip on your body. As you can see, they aren’t sharp at all; you won’t fell any pain, only pleasure.”

Pleasure for a human, or a succubus…?

She waved a hand at my top. “Now, I just need you to start taking that all off.”

“W-Wait, I never agreed to this!” I said.

Minerva clicked her tongue. “Then how about this: you might even get to keep these, and I’ll even give them a free enchantment to make you stronger.”

A strange sense of déjà vu came over me, but I mentally brushed it aside.

The succubus queen stared at the rings in her hand. Both of them suddenly shined even brighter with her mana, and a network of glowing lines lit up around the outside of each one before fading away.

They did already look like pretty expensive gold rings, and if they had a real enchantment now, they might be worth holding onto. But still…

I wiped the sweat from my hands. “Is this an offer too good to refuse, or an offer I can't refuse?”

“Maybe it’s a little of…” She fingered each of her nipples. “Both?”

Well, she was already topless herself—and practically undressing me with her unwavering red eyes. I might as well strip in front of a damn succubus…

Perhaps against my better judgment, I started taking off my cloak, then my top, and then pulling my undershirt over my head, exposing my own bare breasts. When I caught her staring at my chest, I quickly covered them with my arms.

“Oh my,” Minerva gasped. “I’m usually quite a good judge of size, but your nipples are… bigger than I expected.”

“Uh, thanks?”

She smiled a little wider. “Yes, this will feel even better for you,” she said in a voice that made me doubt that. “Your breasts, now.”

The succubus motioned for me to move my arms and let my bust hang free. The moment I did, her dark tail whipped toward me faster than lightning, its pointed tip giving each of my nipples a delicate flick.

I yelped at the jolt of euphoria coursing through my breasts. As I rushed to cover them with my hands, I could already feel each sensitive tip getting bigger and thicker in my hot grasp, and there was nothing I could do to stop them from growing.

“They have to be erect first, you see,” Minerva stated flatly.

“Couldn’t you have mentioned that before?!”

“Now where’s the fun in that?” she smiled, stepping toward me with a gold ring in each hand, their inner teeth retracted. “Here, I’ve already warmed them up for you. Just let me see your beautiful breasts again, and hold them nice and still for me.”

My heart was beating faster and faster, the bare flesh of my chest getting hotter by the second; these hard nipples weren’t shrinking down again anytime soon…

I exposed my breasts to her one more time, blushing harder at how big the tips of my breasts had grown. Damn it, why did they have to be so big right now?

I steeled my nerves for what was about to happen when Minerva went down on her knees below me. I fought back a shudder at the sensation of her starting to slide a ring down onto my stiffened nipples, each tip singing with pleasure as the skin gave way to the golden loops. As they slid lower and lower, my chest rose and fell faster with every breath—until the rings came to a stop over my areolas, all the way down. I felt a surprisingly tight pressure nearly forcing my hard nipples up and over their new accessories.

“Are those a little too small…?” Minerva thought aloud.

I had been thinking the same, but I didn’t want to have to experience that all over again!

“So this is good enough for our ‘test,’ right—fuck!”

I yelped even louder this time. I barely caught the spark of mana from her fingertips before I felt a circle of small, protruding teeth biting down on my nipples from each ring. As my body fell backward onto the bed, my hands rubbed my hot, intoxicatingly stimulated tips and the two rings clamped around them. The rush of pleasure made my head swim, and I found myself moaning at the overwhelming arousal.

“Oh my,” I heard Minerva say. “That’s a stronger reaction than I had anticipated.”

I didn’t need a look at her face to tell how wide her damn smile had grown…!

The nibbled tips of my breasts practically begged to be played with. My fingers moved on their own to poke and prod at them, but I also started to feel a wetness spreading between my legs. Was that just my imagination, or—damn it, deep breaths!

Eventually, I somehow managed to get my breathing under control. I held my heavy breasts before I sat upright on the bed’s edge. With a better awareness of my senses, I noticed the mana coursing through my body felt a little different. It was almost like there was more of the strange magical energy within me, and I would be able to cast a few more spells than I could have before until I’d run out.

Was that actually from the enchantment…?

Minerva was standing back up right in front of me. She gave each of my breasts a very intimate stare. “Don’t they feel incredible?” she smiled, playing with her own nipple rings. “I used up a lot of mana with that enchantment, but I can let you try on another pair.”

Not again!

“We’re good now, and you can take these off, and I can keep these, right?” I asked.

She twirled her hair around a finger. “Not quite. If you are… satisfied with those, here is your offer: wear those for the rest of the day, and return to The Age of Depravity tomorrow morning. I’ll be at the tavern waiting for you. If you don’t remove those rings before we’re done, I will consider this a success, and then you can keep them. Trust me…” She leaned forward, pressing her massive breasts into my own big, yet much smaller pair. “I’ll be able to tell if you take them off.”

Before I could mutter a shivery response, the succubus queen was already stepping back with an overly seductive wink and a questionably friendly smile.

I found myself staring down at my nipples again and the rings biting down around them. My panties had definitely gotten wetter since I had first been teleported here, and even now, my nipples looked a little bigger and redder than before…

This was way the hell more than I had ever asked for—but still, it was only one day!

“That’s all then?” I asked.

“That’s all,” she nodded.

I rushed to put my clothes back on, but my body trembled as I tried putting my undershirt back on. The tight fabric rubbed against my stiff, protruding nipples, making me moan and grab my bust all over again.

Fuck! They are going to stay erect under my clothes, and I’m already this horny…!

“You’re not having any second thoughts, are you?” Minerva warned.

“N-No, of course not!” I uttered. “But um, if you could just, you know…”

“What, this?”

Her hands began to knead and grope her huge breasts, rubbing circles around her gold rings and tweaking her nipples. I couldn’t help imagining what that would feel like to play with my own like that…

“I don’t want you to get overwhelmed too early,” she said with a wink. “You might have a long night ahead of you.”

Night? Not day?

Wait, did she just grope her own chest to mess with me?!

I tried calming myself with more slow, deep breaths. As my chest rose and fell, my undershirt brushed against my hard nipples again, making my breath speed up.

Shit, and I still had to go shopping with the others later!

But… all I had to do was make it through the rest of the day with these on, come back in the morning, and these high-end enchanted rings would be as good as mine. It was a day, just one day!

…Am I really going to do this?

51