Arc 3.5 SS 2: Naughty Girls, Naughty Night (18+)
3.1k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The party was happy enough to see me back at the guild in one piece, so thankfully the other three didn’t let curiosity make them unload too many questions before we headed out.

…But it wasn’t like I would have told them about these damn rings stuck on my nipples, anyway!

Titania let Viela borrow one of her traveling backpacks, so all four of us had one for the journey tomorrow. Even then, we still had to pick out bedrolls, waterskins, warm clothes, food that would last for a while…

Everything was a blur to me; with all my clothes back on, I felt an even tighter pressure around my breasts—and their big, hard tips.

It didn’t take more than a minute of walking around until I started trying to discreetly hold my breasts. Every step made my chest bounce just enough to rub my protruding nipples against my undershirt. Even when I held them down, my head started spinning from the pleasure. An itching desire began welling up in my breasts, just begging for attention at their hardened tips, all because of the two gold rings biting down on them with their inner ‘teeth.’

Fuck, is it just my imagination, or are my nipples actually getting bigger by the minute?

It was all I could manage to keep my breathing steady while I followed the others from store to store. I found myself agreeing with whatever everyone else was buying. Since I had offered to pay for everything with the hundred gold the witch had given me to gear up, the party didn’t try to bug me too much.

Well, except for her.

“Beryl, what kind of dried meat do you want to get?” Alice asked.

“Huh?! Oh, you mean jerky? Uh… I-I’ll just get what you’re getting, I guess.”

She tilted her head. “Are you okay?”

“Y-Yes, of course! Shopping like this just makes me dizzy, that’s all…”

Alice scratched her chin, staring at me a little harder. Fortunately, in the end she left it at that.

Minutes seemed to last for hours with the unbearable sensation of my nipples constantly getting nibbled—and with my wet lower lips pressing against my soaked panties with each step. I was almost surprised they hadn’t soaked through and darkened the front of my shorts already, but now was definitely not the time to tempt fate.

When we finally finished gearing up, I suggested we try getting to bed early for the night so we could leave sooner—and so I could get back to Minerva and take off these damn nipple rings sooner!

♡♡♡

Back at the guild, I somehow managed to make it through dinner without losing my freaking mind to these rings. It helped that the others were anxious for their own reasons, so my heavy breathing and awkward movements didn’t arouse too much suspicion.

At least, I hoped they didn’t…

I had wanted to finish dinner first so I could get some private time to try and relieve some of the burning tension flaring up under my clothes. It didn’t work; trying to move faster only brought faster stimulation to my breasts, and holding them down wasn’t helping much either. In the end, I ended up going back to the room at the same time as my two ‘roommates,’ but I had a little more trouble going up the stairs…

Alice wanted to stay up chatting about our journey tomorrow, but she reluctantly tucked herself in bed against the wall when we weren’t as interested.

Unsurprisingly, Viela seemed to sense that something was ‘off.’ For whatever reason, the fox spirit didn’t press me about it, instead shapeshifting back into a fox and curling up at the foot of the bed.

I held my breath as I slipped under the bed covers next to Alice. If I could just get to sleep, morning would arrive in an instant, and this whole ordeal would be over like a bad dream.

But sleep wouldn’t come so easily tonight.

I would have been tossing and turning under the sheets, except that would’ve just made the itching desire even worse. By the time the setting sun had turned to faint moonlight coming through the window, I knew I wouldn’t last the night with these rings biting my nipples.

I was pretty sure Alice and Viela had fallen asleep, so I began stripping all my clothes as quietly and carefully as I could manage. Getting my undershirt off without rubbing too hard against ‘them’ nearly made me scream, but not as much as the sight of my bare chest—and the dark pink flesh of their dangerously erect tips.

Was it just the lighting, or had my nipples actually gotten bigger since this morning?!

Trying to massage them only made the sensitive tips beg for more. Minerva had said I would only get to keep these things if I didn’t take them off… and that she would know if I had.

That succubus must have been bluffing!

I started pulling on the nipple rings to see if I could remove them, but that only made me gasp when their teeth sank harder into my flesh.

In order to make the rings turn back into smooth golden loops, I would just have to channel a bit of mana into them. It would only take a second, and I could reverse the process in the morning to put them back on!

My head was a blurry mess of pleasure, yet something still made me stop when I put a finger to each ring. The memory of that last time I had channeled mana into a magical object came drifting to the front of my mind. It was… that barrier in the tavern that night Minerva helped save us, and I straight up shattered that thing apart.

Shit, I still had that anti-magic passive ability! Could I turn that thing off? No, it was way too dangerous to try; if I shattered these gold nipple rings that weren’t ‘mine’ yet, Minerva would definitely be pissed, and she’d make me do something even crazier than this for sure!

As I mulled over this dilemma, my naked body grew slick with sweat under the covers. It was all I could manage to keep my fingers from playing with myself to ease the unbearable burning tension in my breasts.

There was one last, painful resort: any magic user should be able to channel their mana into these rings…

“A-Alice?”

She stirred at the sound of my voice, slowly rolling over to face me. “Beryl, are you too excited to sleep like me?” she whispered.

What? She had been awake this whole time?!

“I’ve never been on a journey like this either,” Alice went on. “I just can’t wait for morning!”

“What kind of journey are you—no, this isn’t about tomorrow!” I replied, trying to keep my voice low. “I, uh, I just need you to do something for me…”

To my horror, I realized she would probably have to touch them to channel her mana into these rings. I pulled back the covers to expose my chest, gently grabbed her hand, and starting guiding her toward my…

Alice’s eyes widened at the sight of my nipples. “Beryl, I didn’t know you were into this kind of thing!”

I felt my red cheeks blush even harder. “N-No, I’m really not! You just have to—”

“It’s okay Beryl,” she whispered. “I think you should take those off at night, but I won’t judge you. Here, I can make you feel better!”

“Wait!”

Alice’s hand was too close for me to stop her. I fought back a whimper of ecstasy when her fingertips found my breast. She traced slow circles around one areola, then the second when she snuggled toward me to bring her other hand into the action, gently working her way closer and closer to the tips.

I had to cover my mouth to muffle the moans escaping me when she ran two fingers around the rings biting down on my nipples.

“Alice, slow down! No wait, that’s not what I—”

“Shhh!” she whispered. “You’re going to wake Miss Vixen!”

Alice made my nipples practically throb with pleasure when her fingers rubbed them back and forth. She nudged and softly flicked them with sloppy, curious movements, like she was trying to have as much fun herself as she was giving me. And she didn’t even know about the damn teeth nibbling harder and harder on my tips with her every touch…!

I could hardly make any words come out when she sped up. My legs squirmed under the covers, my body shook and trembled with her play. I tried looking down to see how much the fox had inevitably stirred at the foot of the bed.

A moment of panic gripped me when the fox was nowhere to be found.

“A-Alice, she’s… fuck!”

I nearly screamed at the sight of a grinning brunette with two fox ears kneeling down beside the bed next to me.

“Now what are we going to do with you two?” Viela whispered. “You naughty girls surprise me a little more every day.”

“I-It’s not what you think, really!” I stammered.

Alice pulled away with scarlet cheeks, too embarrassed to respond.

Oh God, what were we supposed to tell her now? Then again, the thought occurred to me that Alice wasn’t the only other magic user who could get these rings off…!

I reached for Viela’s shoulder. “Okay, this will only take a second, you can help me with—”

“Oh yes I can,” she whispered with a bigger grin.

“WAIT!”

I shuddered when she leaned forward and blew hot air on my nipples. Her hands began to massage my breasts with practiced motions, slowly kneading them higher and higher until she held them both in her grip, thrusting their protruding tips forward.

“Alice, your technique could use a little work,” Viela said. “Let me show you a few tricks.”

“Yes, Miss Vixen!”

“No! Bad foxy, what are you teaching h—aaah!”

A warm, wet sensation wrapped itself around the tip of my breast. Viela caressed my nearest nipple to her with her tongue. As she licked and flicked me until my legs squirmed again, she stared at me intently, studying my every reaction to her skilled play.

Viela licked my sensitive tip back and forth, around it, nibbled on it, sucked it, kissed it. My back arched up on its own the moment her lips smacked against my nipple.

“Oh? You want them kissed just like that?” Viela grinned.

The euphoria taking over my body made it impossible to think. My chest rose and fell faster with every breath, my hands fumbled for hers, the words all caught in my throat.

“Alice, can you help me with her other one?” Viela whispered.

Alice perked up at the question. “Y-Yes, Miss Vixen! I don’t know if I’m a good kisser, but… I’ll try for you, Beryl!”

“But that’s not what I… Oh God, please hurry…”

Alice and Viela each grabbed one of my breasts and got to work. My mind started going blank from the ecstasy of my big, hard nipples getting kissed by two girls. Their lips brushed, and rubbed, and pecked, and smacked, and sucked—and then my body just couldn’t take it anymore.

I never knew I could orgasm just from my nipples… until it was too late.

The climax came out of nowhere. All at once, the mounting pressure of pleasure erupted into a tidal wave of euphoria that made my whole body quiver. I would thank myself later for having removed my panties, because a new surge of my juices soaked my lower lips all over again.

Each moan faded into a softer one, until the room became quiet and still once more.

All three of us turned our heads at the sound of a cough from the next room over.

“Oh my, we might wake the whole guild at this rate,” Viela whispered with a fresh grin. “We have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow. Try to get some rest, girls~.”

And with that, the wily fox spirit shapeshifted back into a fox and curled up at the foot of the bed, a satisfied expression plastered across her foxy face.

Somehow, Alice and I managed to settle back down under the covers. A moment after her head fell to her side of the pillow, Alice stirred again.

“Oh, that’s right,” she whispered to me. “Didn’t you want to ask me for something earlier, Beryl?”

“Huh? Did I?”

I don’t know… Maybe I’ll remember in the morning.

***

After all that, I finally did get to keep those enchanted nipple rings in the end. But they were a size too small to wear for any practical purpose, and for obvious reasons, I wasn’t about to try and sell them to anyone.

As we left the city early the next day, the three of us exchanged a look, silently agreeing to never speak about the things we did that night…

End of Arc 3.5: The Naughtiest Night…?

42