Arc 4 Ch. 15: Girls Love Magic, Part II (18+)
3k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t until we both nearly ran out of breath that we finally pulled back from our kiss. I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine, both of us panting for hot breath.

Only then did the epiphany strike me that we had already passed the point of no return. I wasn’t sure what to call our relationship before, but now, Alice and I were something ‘more.’ It felt scary, and yet… exciting. I couldn’t tell which I felt more, almost as if I were reliving my first night with Viela all over again.

I saw that the same nervousness and excitement in Alice’s eyes, eager and anxious for whatever came next, like she was afraid to make a mistake. She reminded me of how I must have looked that night with Viela.

What am I supposed to do next? What would Viela do…

That’s it!

Alice gave a start when she saw me shift back into my foxy form. She gave my dark fluffy ears and tail a glance before bashfully looking away.

“What’s the matter?” I asked with a playful air, gently rubbing her shoulders and wagging my tail behind me. “Didn’t you want your own cute little foxy~?”

Alice bit her lip. “Th-That’s… I want you to be yourself too, Beryl! You don’t have to push yourself for me.”

I gave her cheek a kiss. “I’m not,” I whispered in her ear. “This time, maybe I want to be the one having fun with you.”

First I motioned her to kneel down on the ground with me, then I pulled off my top and undershirt, exposing myself to her. Alice’s cheeks turned even redder when she stared at my big, bare breasts right before her eyes.

“I can be your good foxy tonight,” I said, reaching out for her right hand and guiding it to my chest. “Here. Can you feel how fast my heart is beating right now?”

Alice let out a gasp when her hand cupped my breast. Slowly, she rubbed and caressed my chest for a minute—until she couldn’t hold back and brought her left hand to cup my other.

“Oh Beryl,” she purred, “you’re so big and soft. I’ve always wanted to hold you like this…”

Alice rubbed her hands back and forth on my breasts, just like a purring kitten kneading with its paws. She had her way with me, making my nipples thick and erect within her tender touch, nearly making my mind go crazy from the pleasure. My chest rose and fell faster with every breath, with every time she fondled my chest up and down.

I heard myself moaning when she bent down to give one stiff nipple a kiss, then the other. Gently, she licked around my sensitive tips before she started sucking on them. Alice started gently at first, then she sucked my breasts harder and harder, just like a thirsty kitten going for milk.

Is it because of my new foxy form that getting my nipples loved like this feels better than I remember, or…?

I found myself slipping my hands under Alice’s robe, then sliding them up the silky skin of her waist, helping her undress. She finished pulling off her clothes, exposing her own smaller pair of breasts to me.

Now, kneeling on the grass in that magical clearing lit up by the lunar eclipse above and the glowing flora around us… we were both naked down to the black panties between our legs. The summer’s night air was cool on my skin, but my body burned with passion—and I could feel the same from her.

I bent forward to return the favor. My tongue licked up and down one of her cute pink nipples, my fingers tracing a circle around her other. Alice made such cute sounds when she moaned, like music to my ears. She threw her head back and gasped when I played with her chest, softly at first, then louder and louder.

When I caught her legs twitching and a hand reaching down to her thighs, I knew she was ready for what came next.

I didn’t even have to tell her to lean back and lie down. When my hands slid down to her hips, Alice shifted on the ground to help me get her panties off—a little darker and wetter now.

“You have such beautiful little lips,” I whispered, stroking her inner thighs while staring down at the delicate flaps of skin between her legs. “Do you want your foxy to make you feel even better?”

Alice gulped, nodding, fresh sweat streaking down her body.

I knelt down a little lower, rubbing my fingers closer and closer to her lower lips. They were already glistening with a wet coat of her juices before I started stroking them. As Alice twitched and quivered at my touch, I couldn’t stop thinking about how delicious she looked down there.

The next thing I knew, my head was between her legs, my tongue reaching out to taste her. I heard her moan and gasp again when I licked her lips up and down. I felt her two hands on my hair while I let my tongue explore her inside and out, slowly licking higher and higher.

Alice moaned louder than ever when my tongue found her clit. Her whole body twitched and quivered with pleasure on the ground while my tongue worked its magic, licking and teasing and flicking and kissing—until her whole body shook with ecstasy. When the orgasm hit, she cried out my name, a hot wave of fresh cum escaping with her climax.

I leaned back and finally took off my own soaked panties while I let Alice catch her breath. She stared at me expectantly, her chest rising and falling faster than ever, and yet… a whirlwind of burning emotion made it impossible for me to think.

What came next? Viela did… back when I was with her, the next thing she did was…

Fuck it—I’ll take it from here!

I reached a hand between my legs and rubbed my thick, wet lips. “Alice, I’d love to give you a new kind of ‘kiss.’ Won’t you let your foxy play with you a little more~?”

Alice tried to sit up, but she fell back like she was still recovering from the highest euphoria of her life. Instead, she held out her arms for me, a deep hunger for more blazing within her gorgeous indigo eyes.

The soft grass tickled my knees when I crept toward Alice, then I slipped my right leg under her left. I bent forward closer and closer—until my lower lips met hers with a wet kiss, and we both sighed with pleasure.

I didn’t even realize I had instinctively started scissoring with her until my hips were already thrusting back and forth on their own. The pleasures of a woman I hadn’t felt since that night weeks ago… they all came rushing back to me in a hot flare of emotion.

With my heavy breasts hanging down over her and flopping on my chest, I rocked my hips back and forth, my soaked lower lips sliding onto hers. A jolt of electric ecstasy struck me when my clit met hers. I thrust again and again, harder and harder until my own climax sent waves of euphoria crashing over me, making my mind go blank.

And my body begged me for more.

We both turned into hot, sweating, pleasure-intoxicated creatures of passion thrusting our hips at each other. When I grew too exhausted and collapsed onto my back, Alice took over, sitting up to thrust her lower lips onto mine.

My breasts fell to either side of me, bouncing and jiggling from the force of her hips pressing into me, the grass tickling my back and butt. We gasped and moaned and climaxed, over and over again—until Alice fell on her back beside me, the two of us equally spent.

“Beryl, that was incredible,” Alice whispered eventually.

“You’re incredible,” I whispered back, bringing my head closer to give her upper lips a kiss.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, quivering at the sensation of my hard nipples pressing into her chest. When I started running my fingers through her hair, my tail wagging on its own behind me, she reached up to pat my head between my fox ears.

“Beryl, I…” Alice chewed on her lip, struggling to get the words out. “I… I want you to be my good foxy again sometime.”

“How about now?”

Maybe I was finally starting to accept my new body and all it had to offer—or maybe I just knew what I wanted to feel next. Either way, I didn’t waste a second.

After one more kiss, I gently pulled her head in between my plump breasts. She gasped at first, then nestled her face even deeper, wrapping her arms around me in a tender embrace. A sigh of pleasure escaped me at the feeling of my hot, supple breasts melting into the perfect pillow for her head.

We still had some time tonight, plenty of time… for just the two of us.

 

 

Do you want to see a fluffy + story-related chapter from Alice’s PoV with Freya and kitties?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
38